Sweden and Finland lower leauges weekend

Div 2 Västra Götaland, Skene - Kinna Kinna @ 2.00 This is a derbymatch, both teams are from places outside of Borås, and these matches are usually very close, but this time I favour Kinna. Skene have lost lots of players from their starting line up from last season, this shows in their poor start to this season, 0 2 2 2-4, the draws came vs teams also placed at the bottom of the table. Kinna must be rated the stronger team this season, and they have started well: 4 3 0 1 6-3, the one loss was vs 2nd placed Jonsered. This will maybe be a tough, physical match, but Kinna to win my choice. Gunnilse - Fässberg Gunnilse @ 1.65 (Ladbrokes) Fässberg have started this season in a positive way, playing solid and not allowing many goals so far, but they have only met a team that can be compared to Gunnilse once so far: Jonsered at home, they lost 0-3 and the class difference was pretty clear. Gunnilse have only got 6 points from 4 matches, last match was a loss to leaders Lindome away, 0-1, but they were not at all outplayed, they had some chances to score 1-0, then Lindome got a penalty for 1-0, and also after that Gunnilse were very near getting an equalizer. Gunnilse should be one class above Fässberg and win this one. Div.1 Södra, Norrby - Västra Frölunda Norrby dnb @ 1.66 (Bet365) u. 2.5 goals (6/10) @ 2.20 (Nordicbet) Norrby are usually strong at home and placed at the top of the table in this leauge, last season's homerecord was 9-2-2 29-18 and they finished at 3d place. Frölunda are usually a team for the higher regions too, finished at 4th place last season, away record 5-3-5 18-16. Frölunda have serious economic problems though, they had to let 9 players from last season go before this season, so now they field a young and unexperienced team, today Frölunda still miss important player, midfielder Alexander Falsetas, making their line up even more thin. Frölunda have started with 1-2-1 4-3, lost last match away to Skövde, 0-1, and played very poor according to the matchreport on their homepage, not one single opportunity to score.Norrby are 2-0-2 5-2 so far, lost 2-3 to Carlstad away last round, but at home they should have a very good chance of winning against a weakened Frölunda. Frölunda have been toothless up front, but also solid in the defence, 0 1 1 1-2 away so far, totally 1 2 1 4-3. Norrby are very attacking minded, 1 0 1 5-2 at home so far, but today they will meet a team that's better defensively than earlier opponants. I think Frölunda will defend the whole match, and I also think that Norrby will have some problems breaking through, a small homewin my prediction. Div 3 Mellersta Götaland, IFK Falköping FF - Holmalunds IF Falköping @ 2.13 (Pinnacle) Falköping are strong at home, 1-1-0 6-2, and although Holmalund have 2-0-0 7-1 away so far, I favour Falköping today, Holmalund's wins was vs lesser teams Gerdsken and Trollhättan, but last match, when they met a stronger team for the first time this season, Götene, they lost 0-2 at home. Falköping won vs weak Skara 5-0 last match, before that they got a draw at home, 2-2, vs no.1 placed Gauthiod, and that's a good result. Falköping have a really good chance in this one, and I think that 2.13 is a bit high compared to my valuation.

Re: Swedish lower leauges midweek

Div 2 Västra Götaland' date= Skene - Kinna Kinna @ 2.00 >>> 1-0 :) Gunnilse - Fässberg Gunnilse @ 1.65 (Ladbrokes) >>> 0-2 :( Div.1 Södra, Norrby - Västra Frölunda Norrby dnb @ 1.66 (Bet365) u. 2.5 goals (6/10) @ 2.20 >>> 0-2, under won, Norrby lost :) :( Div 3 Mellersta Götaland, IFK Falköping FF - Holmalunds IF Falköping @ 2.13 (Pinnacle) >>> 1-0 :) 3/5

Re: Swedish lower leauges midweek Div.1 norra, Sweden, Valsta Syrianska - Falu FK Valsta Syrianska - 1 (AH) @ 1.88 (Pinnacle) Valsta are a team that plays rather attractive but often not very effective football, they controll the matches in many cases, but have problems with finishing and getting points from their games. After four matches their record looks like this: 2-0-2 2-2. Last match was a 0-1 loss away to predicted top team Västerås SK, and again Valsta played well and created at least as many scoring opportunities as Västerås, but failed to score. Falun are the exact opposite in their way of playing, they are very defensive and leaves the creativity and possession to the opponants, last match was a loss to Boden at home, 0-2. Things got bad when Boden go a red card, Falun then found themselves in a position were they were supposed to go forward and controll the match, that did not work at all and instead of scoring the equalizer Boden scored 2-0. Falun's record so far: 1-1-2 2-6. Valsta must be ranked as the better team, I hope they get an early goal, forcing Falun to go forward, in that case this match can easily end with a big home win.

Re: Sweden and Finland lower leauges midweek Finland - Ykkönen, Atlantis v Klubi 04 Klubi 04 + 0.5 @ 1.88 (Bet365) I think that Klubi 04 are a bit underrated cause of their bad start, after all theres not much between these two teams, last seasons matches ended 1-1 with Klubi as hometeam and 1-0 for Klubi away. Klubi have lost all three matches so far, but they will start collecting points soon, and I hope and think that they will start today. PK-35 - FC Hämeenlinna Pk-35 @ 2.10 (Nordicbet) under 2.5 goals @ 1.75 (Expekt) PK-35 have started really well, two wins and one draw, 1-1-0 4-3 at home, they won 2-0 away to 6th placed JJK last round. I think that PK-35 have a good season in front of them, they have a pretty strong squad and some decent replacement players. Häämeenlinna have started with three 0-1 losses, and they simply haven't got their attacking to work, very lame up front but not too bad at the back. I give PK-35 a good chance to win this one, and imo 2.10 is a bit too high, even though the risk of a draw worries me . JBK - FC Lynx, Kakkonen C JBK -1.25 @ 2.01 (Pinnacle) JBK have started so and so, 1 1 1 4-9, got a serious beating last match vs Närpes, 0-6, but that does not show their class imo, it was a kind of match were everything went wrong. Lynx have started really bad, 0 0 3 1-10, first match a 1-2 loss at home, then 0-4 away and home. JBK are a class above Lynx this season, and if they can put that 0-6 loss behind them, they will win vs Lynx well above this line.

Finland 1st Division 17/05 PK-35 Helsinki - Hämeenlinna The home team has started well with 2 wins and one draw, coming off a 2-0 away win. They managed to hold back two of the toughest teams at home, recording a 3-2 win over RoPS and a 1-1 tie against TP-47. Now they are facing a much easier opponent as Hämeenlinna comes to a visit. Hämeenlinna has lost all of their three games 0-1, two at home, and are obviously struggling to score. So two teams with completely different forms and the home team has the positive form, I'm thinking that if PK-35 didn't have trouble with better opponents than why should they struggle today against a lesser team? Juicy odds if you ask me. PK-35 Helsinki @1.95 ----------------------------------- KuPS - JIPPO Home team with three wins, including two on home ground where they recorded a 9-0 score combined. JIPPO on the other hand with two 1-0 loses and one 1-1 draw which was on home ground against a league newcomer. Can't see any other outcome than a home win as KuPS has been so dominating at home and JIPPO's form is just awful. I know that the price is low but can't see a reason to pass, wouldn't recommend to back as a single but should work nicely as a banker in different parlays. KuPS @1.30 ----------------------------------- Best of luck to everyone :ok

Re: Sweden and Finland lower leauges midweek

Finland - Ykkönen' date= Atlantis v Klubi 04 Klubi 04 + 0.5 @ 1.88 (Bet365) >>> 2-1 :( PK-35 - FC Hämeenlinna Pk-35 @ 2.10 (Nordicbet) under 2.5 goals @ 1.75 (Expekt)>>> Under in, PK lost. :) :( JBK - FC Lynx, Kakkonen C JBK -1.25 @ 2.01 (Pinnacle) >>> 4-1 :lol 2/4 oh well...

Re: Sweden and Finland lower leauges weekend Div.1 Norra, Syrianska - Umeå, 20/5: Umeå +0.5 @ 2.30 (Bet365) Syrianska are strong at home, 2-0-0 4-0 so far, and Umeå have 0-1-1 4-5 an totally 0-2-2 7-11, so why back Umeå to get at least one point... Because imo this odds does not show the real differenc in strengt between these two teams. Umeå have started poor but are really not a team for the lower region of the table, while Syrianska hardly will be much better than their curent 8th place. Umeå lost away in o.t. to Väsby in the cup a couple of days ago, 2-2 after ft, and they gave Väsby a very hard time, 2-2 was not showing the wrong picture. I rank Väsby higher than Syrianska, and I sence that Umeå are getting in to form, so a point is not at all impossible to get from this one. 6/10 Div.1 Norra, Väsby - Assyriska 20/5: Väsby dnb @ 3.03 (Nordicbet) This odds is way to high imo, sure Assyriska may be the better team atm, but they are not a different class, both teams played in Superettan last season, and Väsby have also done good so far in this leauge. Väsby can play very good and outplay most opponants, but also be very sloppy and make strange mistakes. Assyriska are not flawlesss either, lost, albeit with many replacement players, vs Skövde in the cup recently. This odds is worth a shot, but 4/10.

Re: Sweden and Finland lower leauges weekend Div.1 Södra, Carlstad Utd - Kristianstads FF, 19/5 Carlstad @ 2.30 (Nordicbet) I think that this odds for Carlstad is really good. They are strong at home: 2 0 0 6-3, also recently got 1-1 to Hammarby in the cup, and I certainly rank them higher than Kristianstad, who are 1-1-3 7-11 totally and 0-1-1 3-5 away, the draw was 1-1 vs weak team Värnamo and the loss was 2-4 vs IFK Malmö, a team pretty similar in strength to Carlstad. Like I said in the awfylly wrong pick for Hammarby vs Carlstad: They have a interesting team who play attacking minded football, and some talents who may become really good players, but they are already good enough to see off Kristianstad.

Re: Sweden and Finland lower leauges weekend Carlstad @ 2.30 >>> Carlstad won, 2-1 :) Väsby dnb @ 3.03 >>> 1-1 after a later equalizer from Assyriska, push Umeå +0.5 @ 2.30 >>> Umeå won, 3-1 :)