** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

$888 guaranteed on (Can you guess ?)

spireitedaz

Arriving in from work after 10pm means I miss a lot of the earlier tournaments, I used to play regularly, so am currently looking around for others. On 888.com (Pacific Poker) they have a $888 guaranteed tournament for just $1. 589 entered tonight (assume it's daily), so an overlay of $299 Please note however that stacks start at $888, and blinds increase every 5 mins. I got knocked out after an hour and a quarter, and 90% of players were already out. I'd therefore be surprised if they ever make the 2nd break.

Re: $888 guaranteed on (Can you guess ?)

Understand that they have completely new and revamped software too (which can only be a good thing!!!)
They've changed lobbies etc, which show placings in tournament etc. The graphical improvements aren't as good, as I'd expect. In fact if I was being harsh (and I am going to be :loon ), the table looks like a bastard offspring of an Ultimate Bet and I-poker table, and to make things worse, all the poor sound effects etc are still there. I'll be even harsher and suggest its almost the same game overlaid on a different graphical table view. If anyone's going to download it, then use the PokerPlayer magazine link, as it allows access to some freerolls. (Discussed in another thread already posted)

Re: $888 guaranteed on (Can you guess ?)

I got knocked out after an hour and a quarter, and 90% of players were already out. I'd therefore be surprised if they ever make the 2nd break.
Addendum :tongue2 They did make 2nd break, 4 players left. Largest stack 250 odd thousand, BB was 30,000 after break, so not too much play left :)