Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07)

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) Start - Vålerenga Start still without a loss after 5 rounds. Vålerenga won their first game against Rosenborg. Starts last 6 games: 5.5 Brann (A) 2-2 29.4 Stabæk (H) 1-1 22.4 Tromsø (A) 1-1 15.4 Viking (H) 1-1 9.4 Aalesund (A) 4-2 5.11 Odd (H) 2-1 After 4 draw games Start will be looking for another win and for their first win at their new stadium. Young Børulfsen played well against Brann and scored 2 goals. In last homegame they played really bad and a late goal gave them 1-1. The gras on their stadium is really bad, and there has been laid some new gras on the pitch since last game. Haven't been easy to play good football on that gras, but still other teams has done it better then Start there. Borgersen (DF), Engedal(DF), Hardarsson(M), Mathisen(A) and Midtun Lie (A) was all injuryed against Brann. Also Nielsen(A) is injuryed and attacker Barlin is doubtful. Could give Fevang and Valencia a chance up front if both Barlin and Nielsen is out. Midfield Lunde Aarsheim is suspended. Vålerenga won their first game this season home against Rosenborg. Vålerenga last 6 games: 6.5 Rosenborg (H) 2-1 28.4 Strømsgodset (H) 0-0 22.4 Brann (A) 1-4 15.4 Stabæk (H) 1-1 9.4 Tromsø (A) 0-1 1.3 Helsingborg (H) 1-2 Start is expected to start with these: Rune Nilssen - Steinar Pedersen, Atle Roar Håland, Ygor, Kristoffer Paulsen - Geir Ludvig Fevang, Fredrik Strømstad, Kristofer Hæstad - Morten Hæstad, Alex Valencia, Espen Børufsen. Vålerenga has lost both away games this year. Tromsø game was pretty even, while against Brann two early goals conceeded destrpyed that game. Has played well lately, but have had problems with scoring goals. Had 4 shoots in the bar against Rosenborg, and creates some good chances. R.Johnsen is injuryed and didnt play against Rosenborg. Captain Grindheim was back against Rosenborg and played very well there. Midfield Holm is back in training but aint in todays troup. His replacement Jalland has played well lately. H2H: On Sør Arena (Start) 8-6-13 45 - 57 H2H total: 14-12-27 72 - 106 Latest results: 2006-05-16 Start - Vålerenga 1 - 2 2005-12-11 Start - Vålerenga 3 - 3 (Royal League) 2005-09-25 Start - Vålerenga 3 - 0 2005-06-30 Start - Vålerenga 1 - 1 (NM Cup) 2002-06-16 Start - Vålerenga 2 - 7 2001-09-01 Start - Vålerenga 0 - 0 2000-07-09 Start - Vålerenga 2 - 3 1997-10-01 Start - Vålerenga 2 - 0 1996-08-19 Start - Vålerenga 2 - 4 Vålerengas troup: 1 Arni Gautur Arason, 30 Øyvind Bolthof, 3 Allan K. Jepsen, 5 André Muri, 6 Freddy dos Santos, 7 Daniel Fredheim Holm, 8 Sebastian Mila, 9 Jørgen Jalland, 10 Jan Derek Sørensen, 11 Morten Berre, 13 Jarl André Storbæk, 17 Mohammed Fellah, 18 Rune Lange, 19 Christian Grindheim, 20 Jørgen Horn, 21 Alexander Mathisen, 24 Kjetil Wæhler, 27 Glenn Roberts. Two teams that has played better lately. Hard to see who will win. But if the pitch is as terribel as it has been, the best football will be to play long balls, and there Vålerenga is best.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) First before I forget - any special reason why Start - Valerenga is played on a Thursday?? seems bit strange to me considering all the other games are played sat /sunday this week :unsure Country: Norway Match: Start v Valerenga Date: 10/5/07 Time: 19:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Correct score 0-0 @ 10.0 Ladbrokes 0.5/10 It's a tough game IMO, Start have not impressed me much this season, especially at home. The pitch has been awful as well and difficult to play on from what I've seen. It won't suit passing football very much and perhaps a long ball game might be best. I'm, not sure who this will suit though. Valerenga were absolutely shit until they beat Rosenborg last week. This was a sensational win and I've no idea where they produced that sort of performance from. If they play like that again here then they will win. Value is maybe on Start but I don't trust them much at the moment, their injury situation isn't the best either. If a team is to win then I think it will be Valerenga but the most likely result is draw IMO. 0-0 or 1-1 is quite possible here. My bet will be small stakes on that 0-0 CS @ 10.0 odds. A bit overpriced line I'd say.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) Normally there is a game on monday in every round, but since next round are on wednesday next week(16.5), this game has been moved. Not sure why they not playing on saturday or sunday, but i guess it has something to do with TV and money....

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) ended 1-0 A shame really because I was quite close to the 0-0 CS here. I perhaps should have bet under 2.5 because this was never going to be an exciting match. The first half was boring and I honestly felt there was a great chance of a no goals match. But poor defending just at the start of the 2nd half cost Valernga and they conceded. To be fair, Start were the better team and they should have had a 2nd, but hit the post. But it wasnt really much of a game and still Start don't impress me too much. I think under bets look to be a good option for them at home currently, their defenceis still pretty solid. Valerenga played nothing like they did against RBK and very much disappointed me for the other games in the round I fancy all home teams except for Brann, although will be selective what I bet

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) Country: Norway Match: Sandefjord v Brann Date: 12/5/07 Time: 19:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Brann straight win @ 2.35 Expekt 2/10 I don’t envisage too many away successes in this matchday, but I think Brann could be a rare exception. They have started the season pretty well and have been quite convincing at times. However they have slipped up in the last few weeks, 0-3 in RBK and then held 2-2 against Start. The defence has been poor in those games and I wasn’t really impressed with them much. But now they should have a much easier time against a Sandefjord team who are already overachieving IMO. Amazingly they have gone 4 games unbeaten and won all of their home matches so far. But this wont last and someone will surely give them a good beating soon. The defence is always a weak factor IMO and it will come under some pressure today. However, I was impressed with how they played against Stabaek last week, they really should’ve won this match and have some confidence at the moment. So therefore some caution should be shown when backing Brann here, and I only go 2/10. It must be said that the 2.35 that Expekt offer looks to be pretty decent value compared to AH lines. I expect and exiting match with a few goals in it, over 2.5 looks to be a good bet although odds a bit poor. Brann to emerge victorious, my prediction is 1-2 CS

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) Sandefjord – Brann Sandefjord has impressed in the first games and has 8 points, while Brann has 10 points. Sandefjord with 8 points on their last 4 games, and has won both home games. This will be the hardest game at home so far. Played well lately and could be leading with a couple of goals before Stabæk equalized. Has surprised so far and proven they are better then many experts thoughts before this season. Are a strong home team, that works hard and good attackers in Tegstrøm and Adriano. Ødegård(M) and Mjelde(M) still out with injury. Thorsen(A, 2games 1goal) is still doubtful after a hit in his leg. Madsen(DF, 5games 1goal) is suspended to this game, he has been one of the best players for Sandefjord this season. Sandefjords last 6 games: 6.5 Stabæk (A) 1-1 29.4 Tromsø (H) 2-1 22.4 Viking (A) 0-0 15.4 Aalesund (H) 3-0 9.4 Lyn (A) 0-3 12.11 Fredrikstad (Cupfinal) 0-3 Brann started well with 3 wins this season, but has only 1 point in the 2 last games. Normally not the best away team, and had big problems against Rosenborg, where they just where standing still and watching Rosenborg play football. The defence has been pretty poor in the last two games, and there have been many mistakes in the passes in midfield. Reserve goalkeeper Thorbjørnsen has a little problem with his foot. Guntveit(DF, 3games) is doubtful. Winters will get a chance on top, so Sæternes will be on the bench. Brann last 6 games: 5.5 Start (H) 2-2 29.4 Rosenborg (A) 0-3 22.4 Vålerenga (H) 4-1 16.4 Strømsgodset (H) 3-1 10.4 Stabæk (A) 1-0 1.3 Brøndby (A) 0-3 H2H on Storstadion 0-1-1 0-2 H2H total 0-1-3 4-9 All meetings: 2006-09-17 Brann - Sandefjord 5 - 3 2006-05-13 Sandefjord - Brann 0 - 2 2002-11-06 Brann - Sandefjord 2 - 1 2002-11-02 Sandefjord - Brann 0 - 0 Madsen is a big missing in Sandefjord defence. Brann are favorites but need to play better then they have lately. Maybe a low scoring win to Brann 1-0?

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) Brann was very lucky today. Their last two goals came on set-pieces. Goalkeeper Opdahl made many very good saves for Brann, so its only because of him we won today. Sandefjord should have won with 3 or 4 goals...

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07)

Brann was very lucky today. Their last two goals came on set-pieces. Goalkeeper Opdahl made many very good saves for Brann' date=' so its only because of him we won today. Sandefjord should have won with 3 or 4 goals...[/quote'] Yeh I just seen the highlights ES, Brann incredibly lucky to win today. :eek Sandefjord aren't that bad a team are they really :loon , too many decent performances now IMO to write them off as relegation fodder. Anyone backing them today in whatever way can class themselves as very hard done by, could and should have scored 4-5 goals.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) Country: Norway Match: Fredrikstad v Stabaek Date: 13/5/07 Time: 18:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Fredrikstad (0) AH @ 1.87 VC bet 2/10 Country: Norway Match: Lyn Oslo v Aalesund Date: 13/5/07 Time: 18:00 cet Reccomended Bets: Lyn Oslo -1 AH @ 1.97 Canbet 4/10 & over 2.75 goals @ 1.98 Ladbrokes 3/10 Country: Norway Match: Odd Grenland v Tromso Date: 13/5/07 Time: 18:00 cet Reccomended Bets: Odd Grenland (0) AH @ 1.87 Canbet 2/10 & Over 2.75 goals @ 2.0 Ladbrokes 2/10 Country: Norway Match: Rosenborg BK v Stromsgodset Date: 13/5/07 Time: 18:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Rosenborg BK -1 AH @ 1.70 Ladbrokes 4/10 Country: Norway Match: Lillestrom v Viking Date: 13/5/07 Time: 20:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Lillestrom straight win @ 1.80 Internet1x2 5/10

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) Ok this is a big day for me in Norway and I bet in all games for the 1st time this season. Fredrikstad have impressed me at home this season and have produced some good performances. Away from home they have looked pretty bad but at least created chances in Tromso last time out. Stabaek have played some good away games this year, probably not getting the rewards they deserved. However, they were awful against Sandefjord last week and very lucky to get a draw. If they play like that again here then they will lose I think. The strike duo are always dangerous upfront but I'm happy enough to take Fredrikstad on level ball here @ 1.87. Lyn should have it easy against Aalesund. The Oslo team have made a solid start to the season scoring plenty of goals although also having problems defneding. They should have life easy against an Aalesund defence which played like a village team against LSK last week. Again, overs have to be a bet with Aalesund IMO as they are so poor at the back. They are also capable of getting a goal themselves which helps. All in all this should end up in a convincing Lyn win, probably scoring 3 or 4 goals I think. Odd v Tromso is a game which I think will be exciting and one of my bets is over 2.75 goals. Both teams have problems in defnece which should lead to a few being scored here. Odd have looked quite good at home and even on the road have produced some reasonable displays. I wasnt too impressed with them against Viking last week and only one man (Ijeh) really caused them too much bother. I think the hosts could just nick this one in what should be a high scoring game. RBK produced a joke performance away in Oslo last week and they will want to hit back against Stormsgodset. I cant see them having too mnay problems really although the visitors arent that bad a team. They might be a bit starstruck here though and probably try and defend. Those tactics wont work and RBK should be too strong. My bet will be on the -1 line as I think the -1.25 is a little bit risky at the moment. Lillestrom have had a great start to the season and should maintain their momentum against Viking. I took this bet last night @ 1.80 and internet 1x2 still offer these great odds. But I doubt the price will last long and bookies are sure to tighten things up soon. I saw both teams full 90 mins last week and LSK did a professional job in Aalesund. They will face a better defence here but nothing they can't penetrate. Viking are a 1 man team IMO and they rely completely on Ijeh upfront. Hes the key man and all LSK need to do is sort him out and this will be an easy ride. My biggest stake bet of the day (5/10), really a great price that I couldnt afford to miss My CS predictions Fredrikstad 2-1 Stabaek Lyn 4-1 Aalesund Odd 3-2 Tromso RBK 2-0 Stromsgodset LSK 2-0 Viking GL all today in Norway :ok

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) Great job with writing those picks meatman, wouldn't be surprised if all of 'em were winners :ok As for me, I'm only going to take FC Lyn Oslo @1.55 and pair it up with KuPS @1.60 (see my pick in Finland 1st division- thread). I have nothing much to add to your view of Lyn game except for the easiest way to find the class difference between the teams: Lyn 3-1 Odd Grenland Lyn 3-0 Sandefjord Odd Grenland 3-0 Aalesund Sandefjord 3-0 Aalesund GL everyone :hope

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) Fredrikstad – Stabæk Fredrikstad with 7 points, meets Stabæk that has 6 points. Fredrikstad continues to play bad away, while they at home have showed very good football. Didn’t have many problems with Viking in last home game, and could scored more goals. Have to better away, and coach Grønhagen has told his players to do better. Elyounussi and Bjørkøy are topscores with 3 goals. Bertelsen and Berg is still injuryed. Important defender Piiroja was back on the bench against Tromsø. He might start this game. Fredrikstads last 6 games: 6.5 Tromsø (A) 1-4 29.4 Viking (H) 2-0 22.4 Aalesund (A) 3-3 14.4 Lyn (H) 3-1 9.4 Lillestrøm (A) 0-3 12.11 Sandefjord (Cupfinal) 3-0 Stabæk has 4 games without a loss. Played pretty well, but last game was bad. Used almost 70 minutes before they managed to creat a chance against Sandefjord. Still just attackers Nannskoog (3goals) and Gunnarsson(2goals) that has scored for Stabæk this year. Should have won last awaygame against Start, was much better but conceeded a goal after 95 minutes. Played well against Vålerenga too, so have two good awaygames so far. Important defender Kjølø(4games) is injuryed. Stabæks last 6 games: 6.5 Sandefjord (H) 1-1 29.4 Start (A) 1-1 21.4 Rosenborg (H) 2-1 15.4 Vålerenga (A) 1-1 10.4 Brann (H) 0-1 5.11 HamKam (A) 5-1 H2H on Fredrikstad Stadion 1-0-1 2-3 H2H total 1-1-3 7-11 All meetings: 2006-09-24 Stabæk - Fredrikstad 3 - 2 2006-05-16 Fredrikstad - Stabæk 2 - 1 2005-06-29 Stabæk - Fredrikstad 4 - 2 (NM Cup) 2004-09-19 Stabæk - Fredrikstad 1 - 1 2004-05-23 Fredrikstad - Stabæk 0 - 2 Should be a good game, to attacking teams. Could be many goals here. Over 2.5 for me. Lyn – Aalesund Lyn with 7 points, while Aalesund has only 1 point. Lyn has played well home and won both games. Has only 1 point away, but at big Ullevål Lyn plays better. Both home wins has been well deserved, and they have scored 6 goals on those two games. Have taken only one point in last two games and played fair enough. Lyn has finally got their two former Argentina starts ready. Mattias Almeyda and Jose Flores is back from Argentina after a month with hard training. Both can be in the sqaud to this game. Should be interesting to see what they can do in Tippeligaen. Powell(A, 4games 1goal) was back in last game, while young Edu is still doubtful after missing the latest games. Almeyda will start this game in midfield. Lyns last 6 games: 6.5 Strømsgodset (A) 1-1 30.4 Lillestrøm (A) 1-3 22.4 Odd (H) 3-1 14.4 Fredrikstad (A) 1-3 9.4 Sandefjord (H) 3-0 5.11 Lillestrøm (A) 0-2 Aalesund has so far only 1 point after 5 rounds. Not good enough when 3 of those games has been at home. Conceeded 16 goals, and are looking after new players. So far this season they have played away against other teams that wa expected to end in the lower part of the tabel. Has given AaFk 2 loss and 0-6 in goals. Played well in one half in both awaygames, but haven’t managed to keep the concentration up the hole 90 minutes. Werni, Larsen and Dede is still out. Jääger(D) and Aarøy(A) is doubtful. Aalesund last 6 games: 7.5 Lillestrøm (H) 1-3 29.4 Odd (A) 0-3 22.4 Fredrikstad (H) 3-3 15.4 Sandefjord (A) 0-3 9.4 Start (H) 2-4 5.11 Pors (A) 5-1 H2H on Ullevaal Stadion 2-1-0 3-1 H2H total 2-2-2 4-6 All meetings: 2005-10-23 Aalesund - Lyn 1 - 1 2005-06-26 Lyn - Aalesund 0 - 0 2003-08-24 Aalesund - Lyn 2 - 0 2003-05-11 Lyn - Aalesund 2 - 1 1998-09-13 Aalesund - Lyn 2 - 0 1998-06-01 Lyn - Aalesund 1 – 0 Lyn should be favorites here, and cover the handicap. -1AH. Odd – Tromsø Odd with 3 points meets Tromsø that has 7 points. Odd won their last home game, and took their first points this year. But away against Viking it was back to normal and another loss. Didn’t have much to do against Viking and the loss was well deserved. Have to take most points at home and games like this is very important. Done a good job in the two first home games, on their artifical gras. Dale(M) is still out. Important Svindal Larsen has decided he wants to leave in the summer. Odds last 6 games: 6.5 Viking (A) 1-2 29.4 Aalesund (H) 3-0 22.4 Lyn (A) 1-3 15.4 Lillestrøm (H) 0-1 9.4 Strømsgodset (A) 1-2 11.11 Bryne (A) 7-1 Tromsø has 7 points so far, but has lost both away games. Was unlucky in the defeat against Rosenborg, while at Sandefjord the lost was fair. Normally not very good away. Goalkeeper Borch and defenders Nordnes and Pedersen are long time injuryed, and still missing. First choice in goal Ramovic got a little injury in last game and are out, and Tromsø are looking for a new goalkeeper to have on loan.This will give Stamatopoulos a chance in goal. Tromsøs last 6 games: 6.5 Fredrikstad (H) 4-1 29.4 Sandefjord (A) 1-2 22.4 Start (H) 1-1 15.4 Rosenborg (A) 3-4 9.4 Vålerenga (H) 1-0 5.11 Vålerenga (A) 1-3 H2H on Skagerak Arena 5-2-0 17-5 H2H total 8-3-3 23-14 Last meetings on Skagerak Arena: 2006-08-27 Odd - Tromsø 3 - 2 2005-04-10 Odd - Tromsø 1 - 1 2004-10-18 Odd - Tromsø 3 - 1 2003-08-16 Odd - Tromsø 5 - 0 2001-10-14 Odd - Tromsø 0 - 0 2000-09-17 Odd - Tromsø 3 - 0 1999-08-15 Odd - Tromsø 2 – 1 Odd has good H2H, Tromsø are poor away and Odd needs to win games like this. HW. Rosenborg – Strømsgodset Rosenborg has 7 points, while Strømsgodset has 6 points. Rosenborg continues to play bad away, while at home they have won both games. A good game against Tromsø, with chancese both ways, and a easy win against Brann, is their homegames so far. The best home team in Tippeligaen, and has normally no problem to win games here. Defender Basma was back in last game. Rosenborg is still missing Lago(D), Riseth(D). Strand(M) is doubtful. Sappara(M, 5games 3goals) got a hit on training but should be ready. Storflor(A, 17minutes) are back in starting lineup, Traore is out. Starting lineup tomorrow should be: Lars Hirschfeld – Fredrik Stoor, Bjørn Tore Kvarme, Miika Koppinen, Mikael Dorsin – Marek Sapara, Roar Strand, Alexander Tettey – Øyvind Storflor, Steffen Iversen, Daniel Braaten. Rosenborgs last 6 games: 6.5 Vålerenga (A) 1-2 29.4 Brann (H) 3-0 21.4 Stabæk (A) 1-2 15.4 Tromsø (H) 4-3 9.4 Viking (A) 1-1 10.12 OB Odense (H) 0-1 Strømsgodset has 6 points and just lost 1 game this season. This will be the hardest game for them this year. Has already meet two good teams away. Lost to Brann, but played well in 60 minutes, and a little lucky draw against Vålerenga, where they should thank goalkeeper Johnsen for that. Johnsen(GK) is missing this game as he did last week and will be out for a while. This means that young Adam Larsen probably will start this game. Driscoll and Leonhardsen is injuryed. Also Bergdølmo(D, 5games 1goal) is out to this game. Strømsgodsets last 6 games: 6.5 Lyn (H) 1-1 28.4 Vålerenga (A) 0-0 23.4 Lillestrøm (H) 1-1 16.4 Brann (A) 1-3 9.4 Odd (H) 2-1 5.11 LøvHam (H) 2-2 H2H on Lerkendal Stadion 15-3-0 60-17 H2H total 24-4-8 94-40 Last meetings on Lerkendal: 2001-05-16 Rosenborg - Strømsgodset 4 - 0 1999-05-16 Rosenborg - Strømsgodset 3 - 1 1998-07-19 Rosenborg - Strømsgodset 7 - 1 1997-10-04 Rosenborg - Strømsgodset 6 - 1 1996-09-29 Rosenborg - Strømsgodset 5 - 0 1994-10-16 Rosenborg - Strømsgodset 3 - 1 1991-06-30 Rosenborg - Strømsgodset 3 - 0 Rosenborg should win here normally, but odds are low. Lillestrøm – Viking Lillestrøm with 13 points meets Viking that has 6 points Lillestrøm are leading after 5 rounds. Won both home games without any big problems. Against Fredrikstad they could won with more goals, and Lyn made to many mistakes in their defence work to stop LSK. Has only conceeded 3 goals in their 5 games and thats best in Tippeligaen. Still havent meet any of the best teams in this league. Moulhi(M) is back from suspension. Arnarsson is injuryed, while Brenne is still not 100 % ready for a hole game. Lillestrøm last 6 games: 7.5 Aalesund (A) 3-1 30.4 Lyn (H) 3-1 23.4 Strømsgodset (A) 1-1 15.4 Odd (A) 1-0 9.4 Fredrikstad (H) 3-0 4.3 OB Odense (A) 1-1 Viking has only lost 1 game and stands with 6 points so far. Has only 1 point after their two first away games. Was a pretty even and boring away game against Start, while against Fredrikstad they played really crap. Strong home, but needs to do better away. Won last game against Odd and managed to score after two games without scoring. Eiriksson(D) and Gaarde(M) is injuryed. Soma(D, 5games), Pereira(D,2games), Berg(A, 5games 1goal) and Stenslid(D, 5games) are all doubtful but should be ready for this game. Vikings last 6 games: 6.5 Odd (H) 2-1 29.4 Fredrikstad (A) 0-2 22.4 Sandefjord (H) 0-0 15.4 Start (A) 1-1 9.4 Rosenborg (H) 1-1 5.11 Brann (H) 5-0 H2H on Åråsen Stadion 19-7-6 66-31 H2H total 30-17-18 113-76 Last meetings on Åråsen: 2006-04-23 Lillestrøm - Viking 3 - 1 2005-08-03 Lillestrøm - Viking 2 - 0 2004-07-25 Lillestrøm - Viking 5 - 1 2003-10-05 Lillestrøm - Viking 1 - 0 2002-04-14 Lillestrøm - Viking 2 - 0 2001-09-16 Lillestrøm - Viking 4 - 0 2000-07-23 Lillestrøm - Viking 0 - 1 1999-07-25 Lillestrøm - Viking 4 – 1 Lillestrøm are favorites here, and should continue their winning streak.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) A complete an utter nightmare, every single tip lost I can hardly beleive it. I watched RBK they should have bene out of sight - at least 2 or 3 nil Stromsgodet 2 chances 2 goals, tyvm, the matches completely changes then :@ Fredrikstad lose against Stabaek who were down to 10 men for most of the game But my 2 huge loss games were lack of goals in Lyn and Odd just a fcuking diaster here, I can only pray that LSK win later to minimise damage must be due a home win now surely, please I need you to deliver I apologise for those horrendous tips today, I am left speechless by some of those scores, I've never tipped so badly in my life

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) meatman ur not the only one to fall in to the trap of RBK!!unbelievable honestly how the best team of a league can lose like that to a freshly promoted side im staying away from RBK from now, i think the RBK rollercoaster of last year has started early this seasoin bad news for me LSK are 1 down...really need this win

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) Wow indeed a strange round :eyes ... don't know about the other games but Lyn has only themselves to blame for not winning the game. Apparently they had tons and tons of great scoring chances, should have been more like 3,4-0,1 from what I hear. Makes it very frustrating to loss this way as my double is lost now (KuPS did won) and cost me nearly 1.8k. Was waiting eagerly to finish the week with nice profit but oh well... :puke

meatman ur not the only one to fall in to the trap of RBK!!unbelievable honestly how the best team of a league can lose like that to a freshly promoted side im staying away from RBK from now, i think the RBK rollercoaster of last year has started early this seasoin bad news for me LSK are 1 down...really need this win
RBK should've won mate, no doubt they missed shitloads of chances and Stromsgodset hardly had any of the ball until they scored. Gotta take your chances eh at the moment on course for 5 away wins for this matchday, which was unthinkable IMO terrible LSK goalkeeping error cost them against Viking :(

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (10-13 May 07) Not a very good day. Strange that we had 3 awaywins in the first 5 rounds. While in this round we got 4 awaywins. Could be 5 if Viking should win, but it doesn't look like that right now. Stabæk played better when they were 10 men instead of 11, a well deserved win where Fredrikstaddisapointed big. Odd continues to lose and should get some new players asap, if not they will play in Adeccoligaen next season. Lyn should have won today. Missed som hugh chances, including a shot in the bar. Old Matias Almeyda(Inter, Lazio etc...) made his debut for Lyn. Aalesund was better today then they have been lately, so a postive match for them. Strømsgodset: just lucky, and should thank their goalkeeper Larsen, or bad shoots by Rosenborgs players. Viking has in this moment 1-1 away against Lillestrøm. Started well, but has the last part in 1.half just stand in defence. Important attacker P.Ijeh got a red card for bad language to the ref. First he get yellow, but continues to yell at the ref and get another yellow card. Stupid. Lillestrøm should win this game. I guess 3-1!

A complete an utter nightmare, every single tip lost I can hardly beleive it. I watched RBK they should have bene out of sight - at least 2 or 3 nil Stromsgodet 2 chances 2 goals, tyvm, the matches completely changes then :@ Fredrikstad lose against Stabaek who were down to 10 men for most of the game But my 2 huge loss games were lack of goals in Lyn and Odd just a fcuking diaster here, I can only pray that LSK win later to minimise damage must be due a home win now surely, please I need you to deliver I apologise for those horrendous tips today, I am left speechless by some of those scores, I've never tipped so badly in my life
unlucky Meaty,I'm sure you'll bounce back:ok

Not a very good day. Strange that we had 3 awaywins in the first 5 rounds. While in this round we got 4 awaywins. Could be 5 if Viking should win, but it doesn't look like that right now. Stabæk played better when they were 10 men instead of 11, a well deserved win where Fredrikstaddisapointed big. Odd continues to lose and should get some new players asap, if not they will play in Adeccoligaen next season. Lyn should have won today. Missed som hugh chances, including a shot in the bar. Old Matias Almeyda(Inter, Lazio etc...) made his debut for Lyn. Aalesund was better today then they have been lately, so a postive match for them. Strømsgodset: just lucky, and should thank their goalkeeper Larsen, or bad shoots by Rosenborgs players. Viking has in this moment 1-1 away against Lillestrøm. Started well, but has the last part in 1.half just stand in defence. Important attacker P.Ijeh got a red card for bad language to the ref. First he get yellow, but continues to yell at the ref and get another yellow card. Stupid. Lillestrøm should win this game. I guess 3-1!
yeh ES was a strange round really Interesting fact - was only the 6th 0-0 draw Aalesund have had in the last 10 years - someone told me I think it's true :loon Stabaek again fcuk me up - every time I back them they fail and when I go against them they win :wall :wall I start and end the matchday with a win , LSK winning 4-1 thankfully. what happened in between was a real catastrophe. -11 pts for the matchday. Have to hit back in midweek now hopefully