Basketball, euroleague final four

Euroleague Basketball - Fri 5/4
GameHandicapMoney LineTotal PointsMore
Fri 5/47001Panathinaikos-6 2.050 1.400 OVER 154.5 1.935 Props
11:30 AM7002Tau Ceramica +6 1.870 3.300 UNDER 154.5 1.971
Fri 5/47003CSKA Moscow-13.5 1.870 1.075 OVER 143.5 1.952 Props
08:30 AM7004Unicaja Malaga +13.5 2.050 11.750 UNDER 143.5 1.952
Pinnacle

Re: Basketball, euroleague final four So it's final four time. CSKA, Panathinaikos, TAU and Unicaja will fight for top honours in Men's Euroleague this year. Panathiniaikos is main favourite as the tournament is played in Athens, their home court. Still CSKA is my favourite for winning it in the end. They are Champions from last year, and also finalist from year before when they failed to win it in Moscow. So the situation just like now with Panathinaikos, when everyone expects them to win at home it may turn to be dissapointing for their fans. CSKA is the best team in Europe if u ask me and they showed that throughout the year no doubt. Perfect defence under coach Messina is for the textbooks. I'll go for CSKA to win EL, 10bet@ 2.5. And LAY Panathinaikos, betfair @2.22. GL~ They are facing Unicaja in the first semifinal which will miss Tusek and Santiago, both very important centers and without them they won't stand a chance tonight imo. So there's the first pick, CSKA -13AH, Centrebet @1.9. Then again Under 145 pts, betway @1.9. CSKA will limit their opponent to 50-60pts tops and will score probably about 70-80. Under is very probable here like always when CSKA plays. Second one is on TAU not to loose more then 6pts. I LAYed Pana -6.5AH, betfair @2.26. I expect hosts to win it but in a close match as TAU is also exellent this year and actually kicked them out last year beating them in Athens. I'll cheer for TAU to win but it's gona be tough task, still them to loose less then 7 seems like good deal.

Re: Basketball, euroleague final four Pao -5.5 v Tau +5.5 here i go with home win, i remember how Pao trashed barca in athens, i expect similar scenario, this is semi final, but athenians are expecting to play like lions in front of their hot crowd,just to remind you all how liverpool and milan performed recently, how home advantage is the deciding factor in crusial games,besides, in terms of quality, Tau is no way better than Pao good luck,bye bye Pao win by 6 or more points

Re: Basketball, euroleague final four

Pao -5.5 v Tau +5.5 here i go with home win, i remember how Pao trashed barca in athens, i expect similar scenario, this is semi final, but athenians are expecting to play like lions in front of their hot crowd,just to remind you all how liverpool and milan performed recently, how home advantage is the deciding factor in crusial games,besides, in terms of quality, Tau is no way better than Pao good luck,bye bye Pao win by 6 or more points
excellent pick! i admire my self, today again i go with home win @1.53 on betfair thats means straight win, imo malaga should play tonight if they were not missing the big guy santiago, yes cska is not unbeatable, as the tel aviv experience proved it, there they lost heavily to maccabi,which maccabi by no way is even near to Pao's level Pao to win @1.53 is my choice bye bye

Re: Basketball, euroleague final four i have personal opininon coz i watched the final how the hell some people picked cska???? is really mistery to pick so poor team i placed huge amount of money on home win, and i am so so proud : guys, cska without papalukas should lost to 30 points truly speaking, it was a match pana v papalukas, all the rest mediocre players to be found in all major euroleague teams bye bye

Re: Basketball, euroleague final four and truly speaking after what i watched tonight in euroleague final anybody suggested cska to win, was very very poor basketball gambler cska was nothing more than s*hitty, and without genious papalukas should lost to around 30 points its nice to have personal view after all! cheers

Re: Basketball, euroleague final four

and truly speaking after what i watched tonight in euroleague final anybody suggested cska to win, was very very poor basketball gambler cska was nothing more than s*hitty, and without genious papalukas should lost to around 30 points its nice to have personal view after all! cheers
Why do you feel to need to insult people on this forum? What's your point? This time you were right and someone else was wrong, so what ? It's not like you have been right every time with your picks, so as youv'e already been told, lose the bad attitude.