Danish sas league 5'th and 6'th of May

Saturday 5 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Copenhagen v AaB Aalborg (16:00 BST)1.604.106.70102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 6 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
AC Horsens v OB Odense (14:00 BST)4.003.402.10103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Esbjerg v Randers (14:00 BST)2.253.403.40104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
FC Midtjylland v Silkeborg (14:00 BST)1.504.207.50104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Vejle v Viborg (14:00 BST)2.753.302.62105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
FC Nordsjaelland v Brøndby (17:00 BST)2.603.302.80105%

Re: Danish sas league 5'th and 6'th of May Jonne, what do u think Over 2.5 GOALS for FCK vs. Aalborg? Aalborg started to score some goals in last period.. especially R. Prica is in great form.FCK can score every team in Danish League everytime.. What's ur opinion?

Re: Danish sas league 5'th and 6'th of May Hard game to judge, it's a top game, but both teams have been scoring a lot of goals lately, I wouldn't touch the overs seeing as the price given is only about 1.7, but then again I rarely bet on matches where FCK play, due to me being biased.

Re: Danish sas league 5'th and 6'th of May

Jonne' date= what do u think Over 2.5 GOALS for FCK vs. Aalborg? Aalborg started to score some goals in last period.. especially R. Prica is in great form.FCK can score every team in Danish League everytime.. What's ur opinion?
63'FC Kobenhavn1-2Aalborg
17'Linderothakcja_info_1.gif
59'akcja_info_1.gifCurth
62'akcja_info_1.gifPrica
Thanks Prica and Aalborg!! :clap

Re: Danish sas league 5'th and 6'th of May Denmark SAS Soccer - Midtjylland/Silkeborg - total Over 2½ (-159) for the regulation time held on May 6 at 8:00am [pending] M always good for high-scoring games and now Silkeborg is really getting in the act, four of last five have gone over. This is about my limit on paying juice, in this case I feel it's justified.

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event FCN - Brøndby
Selection FCN
Strength 10/10
Date 06/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price Centrebet @ 2.60 (Back)
Reasoning FCN are taking on Brøndby in this match. FCN have been playing positive football this year and have won a lot of games, especially on Farum Park. Brøndby on the other hand haven't been playing well, even less so away from their own field. Both teams are motivated for this match, Brøndby haven't won away in over a year and FCN have a realistic chance of getting a medal. Brøndby's supporters will be travelling to FCN to try and make Farum Park feel like home for the Brøndby fans. FCN will be missing: Bernburg, Santala, Krogh, Christensen, the two Richter brothers. It's been hard to find information this week on injuries, but as far as I know Brøndby will be missing Lorentzen and maybe Howard and Bischoff. Thomas Rasmussen is on his way back, but I don't think he will play today. My ratings for this match are: 42-30-28 giving a betvalue of 109,20%. For the more cautious betters there is also plenty of value on the 1X.

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event AC Horsens - OB
Selection OB
Strength 10/10
Date 06/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 2.05 (Back)
Reasoning OB are hunting for medals and they will do everything to get the 3 points today against Horsens. OB have been playing well lately, they looked very good, when they beat FCM last week. Horsens felt that it was the referee's fault they lost last week, as they feel he made some doubtful judgements. This week Horsens will be missing both of their starting centrebacks as Per Gade got himself a red card last week and Marvits is missing with injuries. The forward, Lawan, who usually comes in and adds some pace will also be missing. OB will be missing Anders Møller Christensen and most probably also Thomas Helveg. As OB are motivated for this and Horsens don't really have anything to play for, I'd give OB at least 50 % chance of winning. 20-25-55 gives a betvalue of 112,75 %

Re: Danish sas league 5'th and 6'th of May I agree with Jonne on OB today. OB @ 2.00 (Stan James) Horsens are nothing special, have no motivation, OB with chance at 2d place, rather good form and they are also a strong away team. This is enough for me to back OB again, it worked well in the cup last week, and I like this odds. Horsens have proved a tough nut to crack on their homeground, but OB did it in August and I rely on them to do it today too.

Re: Danish sas league 5'th and 6'th of May Am I right to think that 2.-3.place goes to EUFA cup? if yes, then OB must have a great motivation to win today... I checked last year's Landspokal results and non of the top league teams got even in the semifinals... so there is not any relation between this cup and UEFA games, right? THanks!

Am I right to think that 2.-3.place goes to EUFA cup? if yes, then OB must have a great motivation to win today... I checked last year's Landspokal results and non of the top league teams got even in the semifinals... so there is not any relation between this cup and UEFA games, right? THanks!
OB have qualified to the UEFA cup through the Landspokal. They were looking pretty good, coming up 1-2, but Fevang got himself 2 yellow cards, so will be interesting to follow.

Re: Danish sas league 5'th and 6'th of May I don't understand Jonne.... I checked results of last year's Landspokal and Brondby, Kobebhaven or Odesne.. non of them was even in the semifinal??? And they played UEFA 2006? So now Iam really confused?

OB have qualified to the UEFA cup through the Landspokal. They were looking pretty good, coming up 1-2, but Fevang got himself 2 yellow cards, so will be interesting to follow.

Re: Danish sas league 5'th and 6'th of May FCK qualified to the Champions league through the 1'st place. Brøndby qualified for Uefa through the 2'nd Ob through Toto (which they got through the 3'rd place) And Randers lost to Fenerbache, they had qualified for the Uefa through the Landspokal.

Re: Danish sas league 5'th and 6'th of May ok, thanks!

FCK qualified to the Champions league through the 1'st place. Brøndby qualified for Uefa through the 2'nd Ob through Toto (which they got through the 3'rd place) And Randers lost to Fenerbache, they had qualified for the Uefa through the Landspokal.

Re: Danish sas league 5'th and 6'th of May :ok OB needed that...

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event AC Horsens - OB
Selection OB
Strength 10/10
Date 06/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 2.05 (Back)
Reasoning OB are hunting for medals and they will do everything to get the 3 points today against Horsens. OB have been playing well lately, they looked very good, when they beat FCM last week. Horsens felt that it was the referee's fault they lost last week, as they feel he made some doubtful judgements. This week Horsens will be missing both of their starting centrebacks as Per Gade got himself a red card last week and Marvits is missing with injuries. The forward, Lawan, who usually comes in and adds some pace will also be missing. OB will be missing Anders Møller Christensen and most probably also Thomas Helveg. As OB are motivated for this and Horsens don't really have anything to play for, I'd give OB at least 50 % chance of winning. 20-25-55 gives a betvalue of 112,75 %