** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07)

Saturday 5 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
AIK v Helsingborg (15:00 BST)2.103.304.20102%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 6 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Gefle v Kalmar FF (16:00 BST)3.053.252.60103%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Trelleborg v Brommapojkarna (16:00 BST)2.003.304.00106%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Monday 7 May 2007
Örebro v IFK Göteborg (18:00 BST)2.623.252.80105%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Elfsborg v Djurgården (18:00 BST)2.053.404.20103%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Gais v Halmstads (18:00 BST)2.703.252.80104%Related markets...- - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Tuesday 8 May 2007
Malmo FF DFF v Hammarby (18:00 BST)1.953.504.50103%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07) AIK @ 2.05 (Nordicbet) AIK have not played good one entire match so far this season, and last match vs Malmö away, 0-4, was of course a very poor performance. The latest home match was a win vs Hammarby, 1-0, and although the match coudl have gone either way it was still a good result and a sign of strength to win vs Hammarby, a team destined for the top this season imo. Helsingborg have played two away matches so far, lost to Halmstad, 1-2, and Djurgården, 1-3, in both matches they were up 1-0, played well but almost fell apart when the home team got the equalizer. Add the loss at home to Elfsborg last round and we have a team with a poor start, partly explained by the many injuries they suffer from. The injury situation looks a bit brighter for helsingborg now, but: Henrik Larsson will most likely not play, same goes for mf Svanbäck, this is not confirmed 100% atm. AIK will, besides the long time injuries, miss attacker/mf Hulsker and mf Pavey. This is a very tough match to predict, neither team have shown much so far, but with Helsingborgs situation and the home advantage in mind, I see a small value in over evens for AIK, but small needs to be said again. The odds for AIK have lowered a bit, I got them at 2.10 on 365 earlier, but for this pick I have to settle for 2.05. 5/10

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07) AIK lost 0-1, they were good in the 1st half, created some chanses, but the finishing failed again. Today's matches look very tough to predict, I fancy Kalmar to get something from Gefle, but odds nothing special, under may work too. Trelleborg - Brommapojkarna: I lean towards home win, but anything can happen and I'll stay away.

Re: Sweden - Superettan (3-8 May 07)

SWE Allsvenskan, Injuries, May 6 - 06.05.2007
Gefle 18 DAHLÉN Andreas D * BACK from injury Kalmar 21 JOHANSSON Lasse M ** INJURED Trelleborg 4 KJÄLL Axel D * BACK from injury Trelleborg 5 BENGTSSON Mikael D ** BACK from injury Trelleborg 20 FAHRKO Yousef D *** BACK from suspension Trelleborg 13 JENSEN Fredrik F - INJURED Trelleborg 18 MENSAH Michael F ** SUSPENDED Brommapojkarna 4 BERGTOFT Stefan M *** INJURED rest of the season Brommapojkarna 7 HAGERNÄS Joakim M ** OUT not full fit after injury Brommapojkarna SHHADEH Imah M ** OUT no permission to play until July 1st
line.gif
Explanation of stars (*) after the player names. There are four different categories and they describe the importance of the player. Higher the importance, bigger the effect on estimations. *** = Irreplaceable Key Player, high importance ** = A starting XI player or an often used rotation player, medium importance * = Rotation player, small importance - = A youngster or a very rarely used player, no importance Edit: Good info, TOTTI, but I moved this to the Allsvenskan thread.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07) GAIS - Halmstads BK under 2.5 goals @ 1.70 (Eurobet) Gais and under have worked very well this season, and I predict this combo to work again. Gais are 2-4 after four matches, all four matches went under 2.5 Halmstad have 5-5, but have only scored one goal in two away matches, both of them went under. Gais have huge attacking problems, thats very obvious by now, they play good and create some chanses, but when it's time for finishing, it doesnt work. Halmstad are a weak away team, who usually plays very defending minded, last season's away record was 2 5 6 9-17, this season they look more solid at the back, but the scoring when away still at a minimum. Gais will, of course, at some point score more than one goal and participate ina match that goes over this line, but Halmstad's not the right kind of opponant for such a thing to happen. Elfsborg - Djurgården under 2.5 goals @ 1.75 (Expekt) Elfsborg have score one goal in all their 4 matches so far, making their total 4-3. Djurgården's total is 5-2 from four matches, all five goals scored at home and the two goals allowe away. To me it sure looks like Elfborg's problems with scoring from the last matches of last season still exist, and it's also important to remember that they were not having many goalfiestas at home last season on the whole, their record was 7 5 1 19-7. Djurgården have looked like a completely different team away this season: anxious, toothless and focused on defending, I think they will do the same tomorrow, and they will be happy to get one point and gain some confidence for the rest of the away matches this season. I see Elfsborg as favourites in this one, but the biggest favourite imo is under.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07) no bets from me for this round I was actually considering AIK, Kalmar and Trellborg, so good job I avoided !!! I fancy Elfsborg today but they have let me down too much this year and I fear the draw. I also think IFK and Halmstad might get away wins but I really havent got the bollox to bet them. Malmo interest me on Tuesay but they are perhaps slightly short in odds. GL, GG and all others today in Sweden :ok

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07) Elfsborg @ 2.00 (Bet365) I'm still not very impressed by Elfsborg, but this odds have a value imo: Djurgården will miss Arneng and Komac, a bad situation as Komac would be the replacer for Arneng on central midfield. Also left back Tauer out, but that's something they can handle. Djurgården have been lame away so far, and with these missings I expect them to have serious problems in Borås this evening.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07) In Sweden Allsvenskhan: Gais (0:0)Halmstad 2 @ 2.0 @ bet365 10 points 5th placed Halmstad are visiting rock-bottom Gais. The home side are winless in four games with two draws and two defeats but have not been outclassed. In their five games all includided they lost to AIK by 2-1, Malmo by 1-0, and Skoyde 2-1, and drew with Orebro 1-1 and Hammarby 1-1. Halmstad did very well with 2W-1D-1L in the league. In last five including the Cup game they won three. Halmstad are very good with their young squad and should get a result here. I choose the away win with the (0) handicap @ 2.0 @ bet365 10 points

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07) Only because I'm bored at work, I took the over 2 in all three games today, small bets for beer money...all three look like unders waiting to happen, except for Orebro, I guess, but for that reason the goals will probably pour in. Expecting to win one, lose one and push one, losing a little but enjoying it all the same. BOL

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07)

Only because I'm bored at work' date=' I took the over 2 in all three games today, small bets for beer money...all three look like unders waiting to happen, except for Orebro, I guess, but for that reason the goals will probably pour in. Expecting to win one, lose one and push one, losing a little but enjoying it all the same. BOL[/quote'] You sure picked the right day for overs ! All three matches over today. Bad day for me, Elfsborg were up 1-0 and 2-0, but when they at last managed to score two they allow two...I just can't figure them out. Gais won 2-1, my under went bad when Halmstad got their goal in 83d. :(

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07) head up GG you'll be back I must admit I'm stunned that so many goals were scored tonight :loon GAIS win also surprises me I didnt expect that really tough matchday this one has been :(

I must admit I'm stunned that so many goals were scored tonight
Yeah, not exactly what I thought would happen either, but when I saw three lines of O 2 I figured it was value, even if the actual payout was poor...between -130 and -150 for Orebro. Very strange results today, didn't expect Orebro to get hammered the way they were.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07) this has been typical Sweden this season :eyes if you had played all +AHs for this matchday then you would be in profit. The only ''favourites' to actually win a gane were GAIS, and even then that match was pretty close in odds. well done on those over bets btw - a nice bonus for you mate :ok

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07) Gais have actually played ok but not scored, and Halmstad are very weak away, even worse than last season by the looks of it. Örebro to loose at home 0-4...now that's something we don't see every day. Tomorrows match Malmö - Hammarby: Malmö favourites and should win, so Hammarby's odds has to be taken. This is also pretty interesting:

2006-10-02 Allsvenskan
Hammarby-Malmö FF2-2 i.gif
2006-04-17 Allsvenskan
Malmö FF-Hammarby1-2 i.gif
2005-10-23 Allsvenskan
Malmö FF-Hammarby0-1 i.gif
2005-05-03 Allsvenskan
Hammarby-Malmö FF1-1 i.gif
2004-09-26 Allsvenskan
Malmö FF-Hammarby4-3 i.gif

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07) Malmo are going to be on a real high after thrashing AIK 4-0, quality team one of the favs for the title however Hammarby also won 4-0 last week lol, cant be underestimated from what I understand yet to win away from home, although by all accounts played well in AIK I personally feel Malmo odds are a bit short but think they will win. Not sure if I will bet yet hmmmmmmmmm :eyes

Malmo are going to be on a real high after thrashing AIK 4-0, quality team one of the favs for the title however Hammarby also won 4-0 last week lol, cant be underestimated from what I understand yet to win away from home, although by all accounts played well in AIK I personally feel Malmo odds are a bit short but think they will win. Not sure if I will bet yet hmmmmmmmmm :eyes
Although my Hammarby comment is a bit tounge in cheek, i think it's very dangerous to underestimate Hammarby and over estimate Malmö in this one. AIK were really bad in Malmö, and I think Hammarby will be very able to handle Malmö in a much better way. Malmö under or at evens is a def. no bet for me.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07) Ok, despite yesterday's severe beating I'll try some today, maybe good for those in to fading picks...:unsure Hammarby (+0.5) @ 2.17 and under 2.5 goals @ 2.06 Hammarby are underrated here imo, or Malmö overrated, I don't know. Anyway, i see this match as a close and unpredictable one, and I'm not convinced about Malmö's strength just yet. The key to this match as I see it is the midfield, and I have to give Hammarby the advantage there when I look at the line ups. Anyway, this is of course a tough match for Hammarby, but I can see them get a point here. There's been lots of talk about Hammarby's supposed weak defence this season, but fact is they have only allowed 2 goals from 4 matches so far. Hammarby have played two awaymatches, reults were 0-1 vs AIK and 1-1 vs Gais. Malmö, on the other hand, gets lots of credit for their attacking, and they did score 4 vs AIK, but before that results were: Trelleborgs FF - Malmö FF 2-1 Malmö FF - GAIS 1-0 IF Elfsborg - Malmö FF 1-1. Team info: Hammarby will miss rb Johansson, Traore will play central def instead of Sleyman who will replace Johansson.

Ok, despite yesterday's severe beating I'll try some today, maybe good for those in to fading picks...:unsure Hammarby (+0.5) @ 2.17 and under 2.5 goals @ 2.06 Hammarby are underrated here imo, or Malmö overrated, I don't know. Anyway, i see this match as a close and unpredictable one, and I'm not convinced about Malmö's strength just yet. The key to this match as I see it is the midfield, and I have to give Hammarby the advantage there when I look at the line ups. Anyway, this is of course a tough match for Hammarby, but I can see them get a point here. There's been lots of talk about Hammarby's supposed weak defence this season, but fact is they have only allowed 2 goals from 4 matches so far. Hammarby have played two awaymatches, reults were 0-1 vs AIK and 1-1 vs Gais. Malmö, on the other hand, gets lots of credit for their attacking, and they did score 4 vs AIK, but before that results were: Trelleborgs FF - Malmö FF 2-1 Malmö FF - GAIS 1-0 IF Elfsborg - Malmö FF 1-1. Team info: Hammarby will miss rb Johansson, Traore will play central def instead of Sleyman who will replace Johansson.
Malmö and Hammarby have good attacking players.. Juniors, Johansson and Toivonen for Malmö. P. Andersson, Guara maybe Eguren and Zengin. but You think it'll be an Under 2.5 goals.. it seems strange for me..

Malmö and Hammarby have good attacking players.. Juniors' date= Johansson and Toivonen for Malmö. P. Andersson, Guara maybe Eguren and Zengin. but You think it'll be an Under 2.5 goals.. it seems strange for me..
Strange maybe, but my reasoning aims at Hammarby's midfield being able to shut Malmö's midfield out, so that Junior and Johansson won't get many good passes. Eguren's a defensive midfielder btw. This is the way I see this match atm, just my two cents.

Strange maybe' date=' but my reasoning aims at Hammarby's midfield being able to shut Malmö's midfield out, so that Junior and Johansson won't get many good passes. Eguren's a defensive midfielder btw. This is the way I see this match atm, just my two cents.[/quote'] thanks for posts mate.. I'll stay away! ;)

For Hammarby David Johansson and Mikkel Jensen are out. Both are very important from what I've been told and I expect Hammarby to be rather defensive today & Malmö closer to win today.
This will be Hammarby's third match without Jensen, he only played the first two, Chanko have done a great job replacing him. Yes, Johansson out, only new missing.

this has been typical Sweden this season :eyes if you had played all +AHs for this matchday then you would be in profit. The only ''favourites' to actually win a gane were GAIS, and even then that match was pretty close in odds. well done on those over bets btw - a nice bonus for you mate :ok
hey guys glad to see the scandinavian football back, was waiting for the leagues to settle and have a few games so you can get a feel for each of the teams Fancied a punt on malmo today but after redaing the disaster results this weekend i, like meatman dont have the bollox to bet at the minute with all the scare stories. think this is the perfect league for laying teams well welcome back to 'officially the most unpredictable league in the world' for yje record i fancy malmo 5?10:unsure

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (5-8 May 07) Hammarby +0.75 must surely be a value bet IMO, this is the wrong line. But there again I'm not betting still lol, there are a range of opinions tonight, it seems anything could happen. All I will say is GL to all, whatever u bet :ok

good job mate think your the onnly one brave enough to bet tonite:clap
Tnx, yes, I'm brave (stupid) enough to bet on every pick I make, so these ones were important.