Danish Cup 2/5

Wednesday 2 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Copenhagen v Lyngby (17:15 BST)1.247.2016.50101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTotal Goals
Viborg v OB Odense (18:00 BST)3.453.602.25102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
First leg: Lyngby - FCK 2-3, OB - Viborg 1-2
OB (-0.25) @ 1.89 (Pinnacle) The loss at home, 1-2, in the first leg of this semi, was a really big dissapointment for OB. They still have a good chance of progressing to the final and get an UEFA ticket, they have won both matche in the leauge this season, early in April 2-0 away. OB have been very good away this season, 8-1-3 20-14, and they are the stronger team, holds 3d place in the leauge, while Viborg have had a poor run, currently at 10th place. OB will probably come out and attack from the start, I don't think Viborg will be able to handle the pressure, OB to win looks probable imo.

Re: Danish Cup 2/5 Danish Cup : Viborg (+1) v OB Odense (-1)EH 2 @ 4.75 @ betsafe :nana The 1-2 home defeat of Odense in the first leg of the Cup game against Viborg last Wednesday was quite surprising but at the same time understandable as it came for Odense after three winless league games with an away loss to high-flying Copenhagen, a home goalless draw against improving Esbjerg and away loss to currently very good Nordsjaelland. Odense won by 2-0 away at Viborg on 5th April last in the league match and they can be expected to raise their game go all out to reverse the first leg result in the Cup. Odense have shown better form last Sarurday in the 1-0 home win on good and strong 2nd placed Midtjylland, while Viborg were defeated 3-2 away at low placed Randers on Sunday. Odense will need to repeat the league game (2-0 away win) result today to oust Viborg from the Cup. I believe they can do it after their Saturday performance against Midtjyyland. Odense won 5, drew 2 and lost three in last ten while Viborg won 3, drew 1 and lost six in last ten. In their last four Viborg lost three conceding twice three goals and once two goals. Odense need to beat Viborg by more than one goal margin and I believe they can beat the -1 EH. I choose the away win with the -1 EH at 4.75 at Betsafe :nana

Re: Danish Cup 2/5 FCK (-1.75)@ 1.83 (canbet) and Over 3.25 goals @ 1.89 (Pinnacle) Lyngby got a good result in the first leg, lost 2-3, FCK was up 2-0 and could have scored a couple more, but relaxed and let Lyngby score two. Today Lyngby will have to go forward and win, a task that's very difficult, FCK are by far the best team in Denmark atm. I think FCK will get lots of opportunities to score, and if they score early this one might end up with a big margin win for FCK. FCK will field a strong line up even though Allbäck and Linderoth are out, they have good replacements. Also Lyngby's coach says that they will rest players and not risk anything before the important away match to Brabrand this Saturday, to qualifie for next season's SAS-Ligaen still Lyngby's focus of course. Imo there's also a lot that speaks for over in this match: FCK's strenght at home, their attacking minded football, Lyngby have to go forward, Lyngby also very able to score and that FCK's line up looks strong enough to cower this line by themselves. FCK home: 10 3 1 29-13 Last ten home matches: FC Köpenhamn - AC Horsens 3-1 FC Köpenhamn - Odense 4-2 FC Köpenhamn - Silkeborg 3-1 FC Köpenhamn - FC Nordsjälland 1-1 FC Köpenhamn - Randers FC 2-1 FC Köpenhamn - FC Midtjylland 2-2 FC Köpenhamn - Esbjerg 3-1 (Cup) FC Köpenhamn - Bröndby 3-1 FC Köpenhamn - Vejle 3-0 FC Köpenhamn - Viborg 3-0 Lyngby away: 6 3 2 22-19

Re: Danish Cup 2/5 Is there ony one who actually watched the OB game yesterday? I know the OB Odensee MUST HAVE WON this one by at least TWO goals difference (becasue they lost at home 2-3 in the first leg) to go to UEFA. But ... the penalty ensuring them 0-2 difference already in the 1st half time.. It somehow "suspicious" if iam to be using decent words... .. Was it fair-play? Still I could not see anyother result then this... I would really like to know opinion of some one who "watched" the game... Thanks!

Re: Danish Cup 2/5

Is there ony one who actually watched the OB game yesterday? I know the OB Odensee MUST HAVE WON this one by at least TWO goals difference (becasue they lost at home 2-3 in the first leg) to go to UEFA. But ... the penalty ensuring them 0-2 difference already in the 1st half time.. It somehow "suspicious" if iam to be using decent words... .. Was it fair-play? Still I could not see anyother result then this... I would really like to know opinion of some one who "watched" the game... Thanks!
Nope, did not watch it, and I'm not sure what youre getting at, why would a 2-0 win be strange? Viborg were near equalizing to 1-1 according to reports, but in 2nd half OB controlled things.

Re: Danish Cup 2/5 I think you know were iam getting at.. :-))) Iam getting at the fact they needed 0-2 and their second goal was a penalty to get what they wanted & needed and that they are OB Odense ;-))) Haven't seen the faul in the penalty area, thouhg - but anyway I just find this exact result "interesting", it's like being written... But I favour OB Odensee to Viborg ofcourse...

Nope' date=' did not watch it, and I'm not sure what youre getting at, why would a 2-0 win be strange? Viborg were near equalizing to 1-1 according to reports, but in 2nd half OB controlled things.[/quote']

Iam getting at the fact they needed 0-2 and their second goal was a penalty to get what they wanted & needed and that they are OB Odense ;-))) Haven't seen the faul in the penalty area, thouhg - but anyway I think referees were favouring OB here ;)
You haven't seen anything but you think the ref. was favouring OB? Ok. It's not the first time a football match ended 2-0, I think I have seen that result before somewhere.

Re: Danish Cup 2/5 That's why I asked if someone have seen it, to be objective and not to say bull-s-hit ;-) Sorry mate, i don't understand why you take it so sensitive against my question! They just let it go 1-2 for Viborg at home ! previously... so I find it interesting... Still I am only 50% OK wih that If I dont see the match... and the fault in the penalty area....

You haven't seen anything but you think the ref. was favouring OB? Ok. It's not the first time a football match ended 2-0, I think I have seen that result before somewhere.

That's why I asked if someone have seen it, to be objective and not to say bull-s-hit ;-) Sorry mate, i don't understand why you take it so sensitive against my question! They just let it go 1-2 for Viborg at home ! previously... so I find it interesting... Still I am only 50% OK wih that If I dont see the match... and the fault in the penalty area....
I'm not sensitive, just don't get why you find the result so strange, and why you question a penalty you haven't seen. Good luck with your investigation anyway.