** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Beverley - 26/04

Just the one bet for tomorrow:- CHARLIE BEAR 5.10 Beverley RPF 8/1 Closing race of the day at Beverley, 7f handicap with 16 going to post. 2 important factors over this trip are a middle-high draw and a horse racing prominently. Although held up in the past, this horse is capable of running well from a prominent position and will occupy the 10 stall. Off a winning mark, having been dropped 2lb for lto 5th at Warwick when it had the worst of the draw. The handicapper has obv not taken into account the draw effect. Goes well on this type of track and has had 2 runs this season to put it spot on for this. A cracking EW bet.

Re: Beverley - 26/04

3.25 Beverley: ARTIMINO*

Has always looked like the type to do better once handicapping. He gets his chance here in a race that won't take much winning. Also Ive got it noted here BRONZE STAR 4.00 but I cant for the life of me see why I made a note of it earlier in the week but its in with some info/one to follow.

Sport Horse Racing
Event 5.10 Beverly
Selection Franksalot (Each-Way)
Strength 3/10
Date 26/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 11.00 (Back)
Reasoning Handicapper given him a chance and won over 7f on easy tracks on turf/AW. There were also runs, when he didn't show obvious staying depths for tougher tests. Just like the tried C&D run last summer. Bit of a doubt there, but horse should ahve improved and has a decent chance today.

SportHorse Racing
Event5.10 Beverly
SelectionFranksalot (Each-Way)
Strength3/10
Date26/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ 11.00 (Back)
ReasoningHandicapper given him a chance and won over 7f on easy tracks on turf/AW. There were also runs' date= when he didn't show obvious staying depths for tougher tests. Just like the tried C&D run last summer. Bit of a doubt there, but horse should ahve improved and has a decent chance today.
Nice £86.70 Exacta for any followers here:nana Well done Mileni on the 10/1 winner:clap , with me having to settle for the runner-up spot at 15/2.

Re: Beverley - 26/04 Got some fancies from last summer/autumn when I started with the horses. Expecting quite good prices for them, because of the early stage of the season. But I got them listed and I expect some good runs from them. Time will tell :hope