Superettan, Sweden, 26/4

Landskrona BoIS - BK Häcken 2 @ 2.10 (expekt) A lot on injuries in Landskrona, who have played four games the last 10 games. Their season start havn't been very impressive: 1-1 home against newcomer Enköping and 0-0 away against another newcomer, Sylvia. In between, they managed to beat division 2 team (two leagues lower) Lärje/Angered after penalties in the cup. Following players are missing for tomorrows game: Joakim Persson, Håkan Söderstjerna, Andrew Kelly, Johan Norell and Karl Corneliusson. Normally, all five players are in the starting eleven. Landskrona had a very thin squad from the beginning, and with these players out and the amount of games recently, I find their situation crucial. Häcken on the other side have started the league with two wins. Öster away 2-1 and Falkenberg home 3-0. They've, except Jimmy Dixon, almost the same team that played in Allsvenskan last season and should be a big favourite to promote.

Re: Superettan, Sweden, 26/4

Thursday 26 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Landskrona v Häcken (18:00 BST)4.203.402.14100%
Norrköping v Enköping (18:00 BST)1.554.207.20103%
Saturday 28 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Degerfors v Bunkeflo (14:00 BST)1.753.504.20110%
Örgryte v Åtvidaberg (15:00 BST)1.653.754.50110%
Sunday 29 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
IK Sirius BK v Mjallby (14:00 BST)2.003.303.40110%
Falkenberg v Öster (15:00 BST)3.303.402.00110%
Sundsvall v Sylvia (15:00 BST)1.553.755.50110%
Tuesday 1 May 2007
Jonkoping Sodra v Ljungskile (15:00 BST)2.403.402.60110%

Re: Superettan, Sweden, 26/4 Yup, Häcken looks like a good one. Häcken -0.25 @ 1.80 (Stan James) Landskrona have had a really poor start of the season, with two draws vs teams predicted to be at the botttom of the leauge, they also suffer from many injuries, making their line up very thin. Häcken have started with two wins and look like a team that will battle for a place in Allsvenskan. Not much more to add, Häcken have a great chance of getting their third win here.

Re: Superettan, Sweden, 26/4 90 percent of the time since I started betting on football, when all signs point in one direction, especially toward a road team, bet the other way, or at least stay away! I'm not quibbling with your logic on Hacken...your logic is impeccable, and by all rights they should easily cover the -0.5 line. But for whatever reason it's these sorts of games more than any other that have emptied my bank account. Maybe home field counts for more than we think, or the clearly superior team plays down a notch, or maybe the replacements for Landkrona are better than we think, or maybe the ball just bounces unluckily. Or maybe all these are dangers, and it only takes one to kill a bet... The games I am really worried about I do okay. The ones I think are absolutely ironclad seem to mess me up. I wish you all luck tomorrow! btw, I have lost on the overs the last two games on Landskrona, so since I am not betting I will not be surprised if tomorrow's game goes over. :eek

90 percent of the time since I started betting on football, when all signs point in one direction, especially toward a road team, bet the other way, or at least stay away! I'm not quibbling with your logic on Hacken...your logic is impeccable, and by all rights they should easily cover the -0.5 line. But for whatever reason it's these sorts of games more than any other that have emptied my bank account. Maybe home field counts for more than we think, or the clearly superior team plays down a notch, or maybe the replacements for Landkrona are better than we think, or maybe the ball just bounces unluckily. Or maybe all these are dangers, and it only takes one to kill a bet... The games I am really worried about I do okay. The ones I think are absolutely ironclad seem to mess me up. I wish you all luck tomorrow! btw, I have lost on the overs the last two games on Landskrona, so since I am not betting I will not be surprised if tomorrow's game goes over. :eek
You had your doubts the last time I an others backed Häcken also as I remember it. The way I see it Häcken's odds is worth taking, I give them a better chance to win this one than the bookies did today. Landskrona have made two very poor performances vs two newcomers so far, they did barely create one goal opportunity last match. Their replacements are not very good, very few teams in this leauge can afford good replacements. Having said this: Häcken may very well loose or get a draw, sure, but even good bets fail, thats the beaty of betting !

Re: Superettan, Sweden, 26/4 BoIS-Häcken Startelvan: Sebastian Karlsson – Linus Olsson, Mikael Dahlgren, Amar Muharemovic, Robin Wikman – Charles Anderson, Morten Avnskjold, Jörgen Pettersson, Ivo Pekalski – Mirza Jelecák, Valentino Lai. Avbytare: Lee Baxter, Alvedin Nezirovac, Christoffer Carlsson, Johan Heide och Emil Möller. Häcken 1 C. Källqvist 3 M. Hedén 4 T. Lucic 22 D. Forsell 16 M. Jarlegren 19 A.Skulason 8 J. António Pereira 11 R. Mambo Mumba 21 J. Henriksson 15 D. Larsson 9 D. Williams Norrköping-Enköping Norrköping 25 N. Bakiu 10 V. Rönneklev 21 T. Magnusson 8 K. Arvhage 5 M. Roth © 14 D. Bamberg 60 M. Samuelsson 7 M. Blomberg 13 E. Dybendal Enköping 26 N. Berg 6 M. Reuterwall © 33 M. Dodic 13 S. Mytin 2 P. Holm 7 E. Hammar 18 M. Andersson 16 E. Oremo 20 A. Anniste 24 S. Rajalakso 9 V. Gussev 19 B. Santos 12 G. Gunnlaugsson

Re: Superettan, Sweden, 26/4 BoIS-Häcken Landskrona has had a really poor beginning of the season and in this game it will have out 5/11 (Andrew, Johan Norell, Karl Corneliusson Joakim Persson, Håkan Söderstjerna) Landskrona 23-APR-07 Sylvia 0-0 Landskrona Svezia Superettan 19-APR-07 Larje/Angereds 6-7 Landskrona Svezia - Cup 16-APR-07 Landskrona 1-1 Enkoping Svezia Superettan Hacken 19-APR-07 Hacken 3-0 Falkenberg Svezia Superettan 15-APR-07 Oster 1-2 Hacken Svezia Superettan • Prediction = 2 • Odds = 2.15 • Stake = 5/10 • Bookmakers = Betsense

Re: Superettan, Sweden, 26/4 Moderate bet for away win at 1.97 by 5dimes. Landskrona vs Hacken Hacken started with clear ambition to back in Allsvenskan and they have kept the solid team of last season to win Superettan just for this main reason. The guests started the season in great style, reaching 2 won matches in a row (against Osters, on the road, by 2-1; after they trashed Falkenberg by 3-0). I think they are complte team with trustable defensive line and good upfront line for Superettan level. Landskrona was not been so impressive in their starting season: 2 draw results in a row against no irresistible opponents and, overall, their football game has not left suggestive traces. It's clear the differential power between the teams, but it will be only the 3rd round and I prefer to take a medium risk over Hacken, IMO destinated to the final promotion.

SportFootball (Sweden)
EventLandskrona x Hacken
SelectionHacken
Strength10/10
Date26/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.97 (Back)
ReasoningThe Hacken started the championship very well, winning the 2 games that it disputed, and today against the Landskrona I believe that it will not be easy, but the Hacken has a better team and in the H2H it takes a good advantage on the rival, and mine it bets is in them

Re: Superettan, Sweden, 26/4 Landskrona hosting Hacken. Two rounds played till now, home team have 2 draws and Hacken 2 wins. Hacken is one of the top candidates if not THE top candidate for promotion. They kept many players from last year in Allsvenskan and that should be enough for first places in Superettan this year. Lanskrona defenders Joakim Persson, Johan Norell, Andrew Kelly and Kalle Corneliusson, midfielder Håkan Söderstjerna and forward Mattias Eklund are all out. I believe Hacken should have the edge in this game and suggest a bet on them. Personally will try something on Hacken -1EH aswell, Centrebet @3.2. GL~

You had your doubts the last time I an others backed Häcken also as I remember it. The way I see it Häcken's odds is worth taking' date=' I give them a better chance to win this one than the bookies did today. Landskrona have made two very poor performances vs two newcomers so far, they did barely create one goal opportunity last match. Their replacements are not very good, very few teams in this leauge can afford good replacements. Having said this: Häcken may very well loose or get a draw, sure, but even good bets fail, thats the beaty of betting ![/quote'] And a good bet turned bad... Häcken getting a red card in the 32nd min did not help.

Re: Superettan, Sweden, 26/4 The red card defeintely didn't help. I think the third-minute goal for Landskrona didn't help, either. Who knows the reason...complacency, or perhaps any second league in any country is a bit of a crapshoot. Also, Hacken was not a good road team last year in an admittedly better league. And also, Landskrona was not playing well, so who is to say that their replacement players, even if young, won't turn out to be as good, or better than the starters? I personally think current form and injuries send us down the wrong road often...motivation and just pure bad luck are better. I have been in a bad run and have thought that I should use logic to come up with the best three plays, and then play each of them the opposite. I hope we all have better luck tomorrow.

Re: Superettan, Sweden, 26/4 Yup, youve got a point, but personally I've backed Häken 3 times this season, making it 2/3 wins. My opinion still stands: Häcken will be a top team, they got what it takes and are used to playing in Superettan.