Swedish Cup 24-26/4

Re: Swedish Cup 24-26/4 Falkenberg @ 2.12 (Betfair) Carlstad is a div.1 team, one divison below Superettan were Falkenberg plays, they have started the season with a homewin and a draw away, last season they finnished 11th, just avoiding having to qualifie to stay in divison 1. Falkenberg started with a draw at home to Sylvia and then lost away to Häcken, not a good start, but according to reports they played ok vs Häcken. Falkenberg will field their strongest line up today, probably looking to gain confidence with a win, Carlstad are reported to let some players rest, they for sure will miss their captain Andersson. The cup is always unpredictable, but Falkenberg are one division up and are the stronger team, so over evens for them is worth backing them for.

Re: Swedish Cup 24-26/4

My book isn't offering lines on this at the moment...in case they do' date=' I'm wondering how much teams invest in this competition. Many interesting matchups.[/quote'] Your book is crap!!!...no mate kidding, as the game was already played today, finished 0-0....;) ...as for the other part of the question GG will surely do his homework and provide some insights.

My book isn't offering lines on this at the moment...in case they do' date=' I'm wondering how much teams invest in this competition. Many interesting matchups.[/quote'] Well, you should not complain just yet...Falkenberg only managed 0-0 after full time. :(

Wednesday 25 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Enskede v Trelleborg (17:00 BST)10.005.001.40102%
Högaborg v Kalmar FF (17:00 BST)19.507.251.23101%
Laholm v Qviding FIF (17:00 BST)6.604.101.61102%
Melleruds IF v Brommapojkarna (17:00 BST)10.005.601.33104%
Rydaholms GoIF v Assyriska (17:00 BST)5.204.001.66105%
Rynninge IK v Ã…tvidaberg (17:30 BST)4.603.901.81103%
Sandvikens IF v Sundsvall (17:30 BST)5.204.001.62106%
Ersboda SK v Degerfors (18:00 BST)4.603.751.83104%
Forward v Vasby (18:00 BST)2.103.403.00111%
IK Sirius BK v Mjallby (18:00 BST)2.243.903.00104%
Oskarshamns AIK v Boden (18:00 BST)10.005.601.33104%
Timra v Örgryte (18:00 BST)4.203.751.69110%

EventForward v Väsby
SelectionVäsby (+0.25) (Asian Handicap)
Strength6/10
Date25/04/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.96 (Back)
ReasoningI thought Väsby would loos their first match vs Västerås at home, but they played rather well and won, 1-0. Today they meet Forward, a team that they will meet in the leauge later on aswell. Forward have thrre players from their starting line up injured, Väsby with same line up as the first leauge match. I don't think that Väsby will change their strting line up much, as this match is an opportunity to get the team together more. Väsby have many new players this year and are hard to valuate, but I can't see why Forward, who haven't started their season yet, should be such strong favourites, so I'll try Väsby with medium stake. Kalmar - 1.75 @ 1.81 (Pinnacle)
There is a huge diffrence in class between these two teams, and I guess that Kalmar will filed a strong strting line up, to get back to the winning feeling again. Kalmar usually take the cup seriously, and if they come close to their capacity today this will be a 3-4 goal win.

Re: Swedish Cup 24-26/4 Högaborg-Kalmar Three divisions seperates these two teams. I can't see Högaborg having much of a chance here. Kalmar will rest a couple of players but their starting line-up is still very strong. Högaborg (first club of Henrik Larsson) has started the season with two wins in their league (div 2). Kalmars coach has said that it's very important to be focused on the game and not underestimate the opponents. I believe that Kalmar will be focused and that they'll not underestimate Högaborg. If this is the case, Kalmar will win this by at least two goals. Kalmar line-up:

Zlatan Azinovic

Arthur Sorin - Jocke Lantz - Patrik Rosengren - Tobias Carlsson

Daniel Pettersson - Henrik Rydström - Rasmus Elm - Viktor Elm

Cesra Santin - Ricardo Santos

Kalmar-1.75 1.77@Pinnacle

SportFootball (Sweden)
EventMelleruds x Brommapojkarna
SelectionBrommapojkarna
Strength10/10
Date25/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetandWin @ 1.30 (Back)
ReasoningThe quality difference is enormous here, the Melleruds is a team of inferior divisions and same playing away, I wait an easy victory of the Brommapojkarna. Away Win for me

SportFootball (Sweden)
EventErsboda x Degerfors
SelectionDegerfors
Strength10/10
Date25/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetdaq @ 1.95 (Back)
ReasoningThe Degerfors did not start the Superettan well, losing the 2 games that it disputed, and today has a good possibility to frighten this bad moment. It faces the Ersboda and I believe that they will go to show a better soccer, therefore must for its fãns and this is the ideal adversary to come back to be successful

SportFootball (Sweden)
EventRynninge x Åtvidaberg
SelectionÅtvidaberg
Strength10/10
Date25/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningFor the same reason of the game of the Degerfors I bet here in the Atvidaberg. The Atvidaberg did not start the Superettan well, losing the 2 games that it disputed, and today has a good possibility to frighten this bad moment. It faces the Rynninge and I believe that they will go to show a better soccer, therefore must for its fãns and this is the ideal adversary to come back to be successful

Re: Swedish Cup 24-26/4 Lots of winners eher this evening, great work ! :clap

Thursday 26 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
IFK Värnamo v Jonkoping Sodra (16:45 BST)3.753.501.80111%
Ängelholms FF v IFK Göteborg (17:00 BST)8.504.501.30111%
Gantofta IF v Umeå FC (17:00 BST)7.254.501.33112%
IFK Falkoping FF v Elfsborg (17:30 BST)19.007.501.16105%
Östersunds FK v Örebro (18:00 BST)10.005.601.31105%
Gamla Upsala v Halmstad (18:00 BST)15.007.501.20104%
IFK Hässleholm v Helsingborg (18:00 BST)13.007.001.14110%
Norrby IF v Djurgården (18:00 BST)10.005.601.27107%
Skovde AIK v Gais (18:00 BST)6.204.251.40112%
Syrianska Foreningen v Gefle (18:00 BST)10.005.601.22110%
Utsiktens v Ljungskile (18:00 BST)5.304.201.32119%

Are swedish stil sleeping??? Come on guys, yesterday was perfect day to take money from this cup..Today i see again nice chance for profit... Gtb + Djurgarden + Orebro !!!!!!!!! what do you have to say
Some updates: Örebro will miss 3 defenders from their first line up, also central midfielder Nordback, they meet Östersund from divison 1, one of the 2 leauges below Superettan. IFK Göteborg will miss Adam, Ranégie, Bjärsmyr and Vasquez, but Thomas Olsson and Eldin Karisik are back. They meet Ängelholm, also a division 1 team. Djurgården will probably change their line up somewhat: Wahlström as gk, Kebba Ceesay instead of Concha as right wingback, Stoltz instead of Tauer as left wingback. Christoffer Karlsson and Patrick Amoah on the midfield instead of Arneg and Davids, Quirino instead of Kusi-Asare as attacker. Norrby a divison 1 team.

Re: Swedish Cup 24-26/4 So G:G, What do you advice from "swedish table" today??? We have very high number of "sure bets" in european soccer today and i look to combine three of thems..One or two must be from this swedish cup coz i dont bolive that swedish will fix that games !!!

Re: Swedish Cup 24-26/4 Halmstad -1.75 @ 2.00 (Bet365) Gamla Upsala are a division 3 team, they lost first match of the season to Tureberg, 1-2. The finnished 4th last season. Halmstad will field a different team to last match in Allsvenskan, but despite this they will have a team strong enough to beat Upsala with a coupple of goals, also their manager says that they will not look at this match as not important, advancement is a must. Probable starting line up, Halmstad: Marcus Sahlman – J.Westerberg, P. Larsson, T.Joza, P.Johansson – B.Anklev, A.Johansson, T. Sparv, M. Fribrock – Ajsel Kujovic, Joel Johansson Gefle -1.5 @ 1.99 (Pinnacle) There are 2 divisions between Syrianska and Gefle and Gefle will field a team strong enough to win this one with more than one goal imo. Gefle went all the way to the Cup Finals last year, they see the cup as an opportunity to win something, so even though they make some changes in their line up before this match I think they will use Makondele, Oremo and others from the bench if things don't go their way.

So G:G, What do you advice from "swedish table" today??? We have very high number of "sure bets" in european soccer today and i look to combine three of thems..One or two must be from this swedish cup coz i dont bolive that swedish will fix that games !!!
Djurgården, Halmstad, Helsingborg and IFK Göteborg should win, but I won't advice which ones to take, maybe there will be a few upsets, your guess as good as mine which matches that are "sure".

Sport Football (Sweden)
Event Syrianska-Gefle
Selection Gefle-1.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 26/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.99 (Back)
Reasoning Syrianska is playing in divison 2. division 1 and superettan seperates them from Allsvenskan where Gefle is playing. A strong starting 11 for Gefle. They should handle Syrianska quite easily and a win by 2 goals or more seems possible.
Football (Sweden)
Event Gamla Upsala-Halmstad
Selection Halmstad-1.75 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 26/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.00 (Back)
Reasoning 3 divisions seperates these teams. Difference in class really, and since Halmstad have a strong line-up tonight a win is very possible. A win by at least two goals looks probable.

Sport Football (Sweden)
Event Ängelholm-Göteborg
Selection Göteborg-1.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 26/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.94 (Back)
Reasoning Göteborg travels south to Ängelholm with a strong team. They haven't been that confident so far in Allsvenskan but the win vs Brommapojkarna was ofc a step in the right direction. Ängelholm is one of the strongest teams in their division but there's just too much class seperating these two.

Re: Swedish Cup 24-26/4 Agree with Burran about this one: IFK Göteborg -1.5 @ 1.94 (Pinnacle) I think that IFK Göteborg will field a strong line up for this match, they need to get their game to start working and maybe add a win with a margin to gain some confidence. Division 1 team Ängelholm have started this season with two wins, but vs IFK with a strong line up they should have a very tough time. IFK Göteborg: Bengt Andersson, Erik Dahlin, Magnus "Ölme" Johansson, Gustav Svensson, Ragnar Sigurdsson, Hjalmar Jonsson, Jakob Johansson, Niclas Alexandersson, Pontus Wernbloom, Jonatan Berg, Jonas Wallerstedt, Stefan Selakovic, Marcus Berg, Bastian Andersson, Thomas Olsson, Eldin Karisik. Helsingborg -2 @ 1.81 (Pinnacle) Helsingborg usually see the cup as important, they won last year, and when I look at their probable line up today I think they still consider it important. Hässleholm are two divisons down from Allsvenskan, and Helsingborg, even without Larsson, should be able to beat them with 3 goals or more. Helsingborg(according to Svenska Fans): Oscar Berglund - Wahlstedt, Björck, Beloufa,Tamboura - Dahl, Landgren, Jakobsson, Svanbäck - Olivier Karekezi, Razak Omotoyossi Edit: another pick. Utsiktens BK - Ljungskile SK Over 2.75 goals @ 1.70 (Bet365) Ljungskile have only scored one goal in the two first matches of Superettan, last match vs Örgryte at home ended 0-1. Örgryte was saved by their gk and Ljungskile's weak finnishing in that one, according to reports it was a small miracle that Örgryte kept a clean sheet. Utsiktens BK are newcomers in divison 3, and this would be a perfect opportunity for Ljungskile to improve their scoring. Even if Ljungskile rests a couple of players the should be able to cover this line themselves, and it's not at all impossible that the home team scores one goal.

SportFootball (Sweden)
EventOstersunds x Orebro
SelectionOrebro
Strength10/10
Date26/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.38 (Back)
Reasoning(Sweden Cup) The quality difference is enormous here, and sincerely I do not see another result here that it is not the victory of the Orebro. The Orebro still was not successful in its championship, with 3 draws in 3 disputed games, and this game is the chance to come back to be successful to gain moral