NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th)

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) A lesson learnt bro,don't dwell on it to much. If the matches are on early,I'll post early but I usually post the night before the game,so i'll open a thread tonight after the NRL and post for tomorrow on the US Sports forum. Don't dwell on your misfortune brother,we've all done it,even me.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Actually,I don't like posting anywhere else but here to be honest,OK new rules for me,during the NRL week I will post on here and in between I will post on the US Sports forum. I'm a pretty Loyal dude and I don't like going away once I have found a good place,thats why I do it here.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) I'm going to mention this now but it's for the upcomming weekend ands tonights match. Normally I don't share things like this as it takes time ti go and look around,but as we are all into the NRL and League in genral i'll just mention some reasons as to why I have gone for the Sharks tonight. Stats aside this match tonight is big for the Knights but it is huge for the Sharks,this is a must win for the Sharks tonight,they wilol not want any momentum built up in the last few weeks to all come apart. The Sharks have 5 players in the City/Country match on Thursday and also travel to Ericson to play the Warriors next Saturday Night,so this match tonight takes on even more importance to the Sharks as and i'll say it now,will not win against the Warriors next Saturday night,I'd say the Bookies will have the Warriors as 6 point favs and when the odds are released on Wedesday people should get onto the Warriors to cover or 13 +,the Sharks are a young side who will not back up well on Saturday after playing the MNF and City/Country. The Warriors are unbeaten in their last 13 at home. Just a heads up guys call there.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) nice profit of 8.7pts on nadal/arsenalfulham over also profit of 3.8pts on Nadal to win first set by 2 or more games.. also great tip on chicago jumbo lets hope golden state continue our luck .. onto league.. im tossing up between taking sharks straight out or 1-12 on both sides

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Tonight I'll be on the Sharks as well as Sharks 1-12 and Sharks HT 1-6. Some nice overall night stuff guys. I got a win on Arminia Bielefeld but my Sochaux and Sporting Lisbon bets died after both teams scored first. GL tonight, lets finish with a winner.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th)

Tonight I'll be on the Sharks as well as Sharks 1-12 and Sharks HT 1-6. Some nice overall night stuff guys. I got a win on Arminia Bielefeld but my Sochaux and Sporting Lisbon bets died after both teams scored first. GL tonight' date=' lets finish with a winner.[/quote'] Best of Luck with those bro.:ok D3Z1R3 awesome stuff there Brother.:ok

nice profit of 8.7pts on nadal/arsenalfulham over also profit of 3.8pts on Nadal to win first set by 2 or more games.. also great tip on chicago jumbo lets hope golden state continue our luck .. onto league.. im tossing up between taking sharks straight out or 1-12 on both sides
Why are Mondays so good to us?? Warriors win Brother.:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Tonight I'm taking the following: 5units Sharks win @ 1.83 3units Sharks 1st 2 Score 10 @ 1.93 3units Sharks 13+ @ 3.4 My reasoning for these bets is fairly simple. Over the past few rounds we have seen the Knights score in the solid 10-20 range averaging about 16-17pts we will see this change 2nite as i see the cronulla defence putting in a big effort and keeping the knights to something like 8-12 at most. Early on I Picked Sharks to be a force in this years NRL however ytd they have not done so loosing 1 home and both of their away games... however after 6 rounds I believe Ricky has had enough time w the boys to snap them into shape and they will come out strong after a dominate performance last week and as Jumbo said aswell as for their poor record so far in the year Ricky will be pumping them up for a big showing 2nite. Dykes and Kimmorely together will trouble Knights at times shocking defence... I also highly rate their SR combination of Gallen and Thompson... all signs point to a hard fought win by the Sharks however they will win it comfortable on the board and while this is not by any means a certain result at the odds available I'll take it.... Score prediction: 32-10

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Cronulla Sharks ML @2.02 over Newcastle (1 Unit) (Took this earlier on in the week before price drop after reading comments on here and my own analysis

, cheers guys and i agree with all said, lets see a Sharks win!!

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) I got the Sharks at 2.00 about an hour ago, but they gotta win within 80mins (if they win in golden point I lose). Still, I think the extra odds are worth the risk (I could prob back the draw for cover and still get a better price). The evens is with Willhill if y'all have an account there.

Good Luck Mak Daddy and Kiwimike with your selections. D3Z1r3,i've no idea why the line is closing so fast,but it makes me nervous.
Chur bro!!...Got a good feeling about this one, nice call about the warriors for next weekend to there brother, i agree totally, lets hope the line isn't to big posted by the bookies and we can cash in! :ok , although do you rate the loss of Wade Mckinnon to suspension as a big set back ??...i am still pondering this one , but not sure who they will use to replace him ??..your thoughts ??..

Chur bro!!...Got a good feeling about this one' date=' nice call about the warriors for next weekend to there brother, i agree totally, lets hope the line isn't to big posted by the bookies and we can cash in! :ok , although do you rate the loss of Wade Mckinnon to suspension as a big set back ??...i am still pondering this one , but not sure who they will use to replace him ??..your thoughts ??..[/quote'] Bro,if he is suspended thats a f'n joke,the f'n ref was in the f'n way!!!!!! But if he is,it's more than likely that if Cleary does'nt bring up Cooper Vuna from BarterCard that I would think he will go um,Martin to fullback and if Hohia is still out Ropati to centre or if Lance is fit,then Martin to Fullback and Lance in the centres. Tony Martin and Simon Mannering are the best defensive backs in the side and I don't see Cleary bringing up Vuna,Mannering is'nt a Fullback and Martin is a good reader of play in defence,so thats what I think,they won't lose much with those changes.

I got the Sharks at 2.00 about an hour ago' date=' but they gotta win within 80mins (if they win in golden point I lose). Still, I think the extra odds are worth the risk (I could prob back the draw for cover and still get a better price). The evens is with Willhill if y'all have an account there.[/quote'] Good work to those who got in early,I grabbed them at $2 on Thursday morning as well. I hope they bloody win now.:hope

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) crouch isnt willhill a uk based website? if so how do you use it to bet..i was under the assumption that we can only bet on australian websites e.g. sportingbet due to the currency differences

crouch isnt willhill a uk based website? if so how do you use it to bet..i was under the assumption that we can only bet on australian websites e.g. sportingbet due to the currency differences
Yep, it's a UK based website. They offered a number of currencies when opening an account and AUD is certainly one of them. It's really no different to opening an Australian based account. Also with most foreign bookies you can open accounts in other currencies and just bet in that currency. You'll get charged a forex transaction fee by your bank/credit card but if you are happy to pay that then it's fine.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) If anyone has any off topic thoughts on the Reading/Newcastle match in the morning feel free to give them... For me Reading has gone quiet in the last month and are still without Lita who is suspended. Newcastle get Ameobi and Owen back but lose Duff and Givens.But with Solano in the side for the Maggies I can see them getting something here. Newcastle have'nt been that bad and have a fair bit of strike power with Martins,Owens,Solano and Ameobi. The first match at St James was a 3-2 win to the Maggies and I think we could see a few goals in this match as well.Newcastle has been waiting for this day for ages and I think they may just perform here. I'm lucky as Paddy Power had +2 for Newcastle at $2.20 and I jumped on it,but I think this match could be a draw or Maggies win,any thoughts???

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Cronulla win by 13+ margin (@ $3.75 Centrebet) If you look at these two teams then the obvious pick is Cronulla. They have shown some good form lately and have the 2nd best defence with, on average, conceding only 10 points per game. Newcastle, however, have an average of 25 points scored against them and it is hard to see them hold the Sharks out. The Knights have a big pack which is a strength and a weakness. With Kimmorley running the show, i think it will be a weakness. The Cronulla game plan should be to kick as much as possible to regularly turn the Newcastle forwards around to tire them out. Then look for Kimmorley to later on set some of his speedsters away with a series of short passes through the tiring lines. With the amount of money that has come in for Cronulla, there seems to be alot of people with the same idea that Cronulla should win this one. I think it could be an emphatic victory

do u know what the rate or how much the forex charge is? and is it every time u bet or just when depositing and withdrawing money?
Just deposit/withdraw. Forex depends on current rates, what I meant to say was there's generally a foreign currency fee of about 2%. For some bookies, like bet365 and Willhill it doesn't matter as they take AUD. As for the Newcastle game, not got too much of an opinion but I always consider Reading a fairly attacking side and with Given out then goals are always likely as Newcastle have a pretty poor defence.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) SHARKS vs KNIGHTS In tonights match up at energy australia stadium we have the inform sharkies up agaisnt the Joeyless knights. All the talk this week is obviously about newcastles ability to win without andrew and to tell you the truth i think they will struggle tonight up agaisnt a well drilled sharks outfit. Since ricky Stuarts take over down at the sutherland shire he has turned this sharks side into a premiership contending team, and IMO they well be way to good tonight agaisnt a very tired looking newcastle mob. MY TIP: SHARKS 13+ And jumbo i expect newcastle to take atleast a point agaisnt an over acheiving reading side, so i have taken NEWCASTLE +0.5 GL ALL FOR TONIGHT :ok :ok

If anyone has any off topic thoughts on the Reading/Newcastle match in the morning feel free to give them... For me Reading has gone quiet in the last month and are still without Lita who is suspended. Newcastle get Ameobi and Owen back but lose Duff and Givens.But with Solano in the side for the Maggies I can see them getting something here. Newcastle have'nt been that bad and have a fair bit of strike power with Martins,Owens,Solano and Ameobi. The first match at St James was a 3-2 win to the Maggies and I think we could see a few goals in this match as well.Newcastle has been waiting for this day for ages and I think they may just perform here. I'm lucky as Paddy Power had +2 for Newcastle at $2.20 and I jumped on it,but I think this match could be a draw or Maggies win,any thoughts???
People don't 4get the return of Micheal Owen... surley an impact on the game....:tongue2 I will be laying Reading 2nite @ close to evens aswell but I'm gona wait on 2nites NRL result 2 post just because I put a big outlay on the game and have a limit to loose /night.... That sounds funny, I don't 2 often reach it, but i do breach it on special occasions however 2nite is not 1... so I'll wait... ... Gl all... is any1 betting on Knights??? Anyway stay :dude

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Don't forget Reading beat Bolton last week, who in turn drew at Stamford over the weekend. They certainly shouldn't be underestimated. As for Owen, he'll probably be short of a gallop and I wouldn't read too much into it. I'll probably have a little on the 3-2 or 2-3 scorelines and expect goals, but probably wont bet on it.

Don't forget Reading beat Bolton last week' date=' who in turn drew at Stamford over the weekend. They certainly shouldn't be underestimated. As for Owen, he'll probably be short of a gallop and I wouldn't read too much into it. I'll probably have a little on the 3-2 or 2-3 scorelines and expect goals, but probably wont bet on it.[/quote'] I figured that he's been playing reserves or somethin.. but I'm just guessing, am I wrong???

I figured that he's been playing reserves or somethin.. but I'm just guessing' date=' am I wrong???[/quote'] About 2-3 weeks I think, but he's not played a Premier League game for the best part of a year. There's no way that IMO he can be fully ready for the very fast tempo of Premiership football.

About 2-3 weeks I think' date=' but he's not played a Premier League game for the best part of a year. There's no way that IMO he can be fully ready for the very fast tempo of Premiership football.[/quote'] Point taken... ... Any1 watching Sharks game want to give an early synopsis... how each team is looking... I know it's 2-0 to knights... strange for them to take it lacking confidence it seems that they can get over the line... good sign (I think)