** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 Even worse for IFK then! My mistake..IFK was leading 1st half time if I can remember well, but AIK took over...

Yup, there's a value in the odds for BP today imo, IFK haven't showed much yet, and I don't think they'll have a good season. Btw: IFK lost at home to AIK.

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 Info about Elfsborg - Gefle: Elfsborg's central defender Jönsson suspended, but very important midfielder, Finnish international Ilola, is back from injury, very important as it allows them to play Swedish international Svensson in a more attacking position, this should mean a lot for Elfsborg.

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4

Info about Elfsborg - Gefle: Elfsborg's central defender Jönsson suspended' date=' but very important midfielder, Finnish international Ilola, is back from injury, very important as it allows them to play Swedish international Svensson in a more attacking position, this should mean a lot for Elfsborg.[/quote'] You mean that home win possible pal?

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 I'll go for Elfsborg -1 (Asian) Except Jon Jönsson is missing due to suspension, nothing speaks for Gefle. As G:G mentioned, Ilola is back and Elfsborg are classes better than Gefle. But keep in mind Gefle also play on artificiall grass, which means Elfsborg won't have any advantages of that in this game.

Yup, Elfsborg are better, but they have to prove that before I back them with hcp. Gefle may be a rather poor team, but they are not that easy to win against, not with a margin anyway. Last season, when Elfsborg won the leauge, their home record was 7-5-1 19-7. They won 54% of their home matches, 4/7 with more than one goal, that is 31%. 2006-09-16 Allsvenskan
Gefle IF-IF Elfsborg1-1 i.gif
2006-05-11 Allsvenskan
IF Elfsborg-Gefle IF0-1 i.gif
2005-09-12 Allsvenskan
IF Elfsborg-Gefle IF1-0 i.gif
2005-06-15 Allsvenskan
Gefle IF-IF Elfsborg1-2 i.gif

cheers G:G;) i will go on betting on Scandinavia only in the name of blondes and blue eyes then..:nana but lower units and underdogs will be my way to victory:dude now seriously, i cant understand why Goteborg is favourite here, home side already beat Djurgarden, hold 2-2 against strong Kalmar ın away game, besides if i am not wrong they beat Hamarrby 5-1 in preseason game. visitors well known by name all around the world, one of the title candidates every year, but what else? 2 unit on over 2.5 2 unit on home (dnb) g.l all...
at least over 2,5 gave my money back:notworthy forall those blondes:unsure :tongue2

Gais - Örebro 1-1, half bet for Örebro +0.25 won, under worked. :) A good evening in Sweden, needed that.
aye nice 1 GG - shame Orebro couldnt win outright good swerve on Elfsborg - I fell into their trap tonight, most disappointing :cry I dont think they can be ranked as a top team anymore at this rate, need to start winning to convince me to back them now.

aye nice 1 GG - shame Orebro couldnt win outright good swerve on Elfsborg - I fell into their trap tonight, most disappointing :cry I dont think they can be ranked as a top team anymore at this rate, need to start winning to convince me to back them now.
Thanks, but in all honesty Gais were close to win, just that they can't score. Yes, it proved useful to not back Elfsborg today, same story again, lots of handling the ball but slow and toothless.

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 AIK - Hammarby, 24/4 AIK @ 2.10 (Centrebet) AIK had a tough time vs Hammarby last season for various reasons, but things have changed now. Hammarby are not the same team as last season, they have lost some key players and not replaced them with as good players mostly. Especially Hammarby's defendeing does not look as solid as last season, including new gk Kingston. Tmorrow Hammarby will be without midfielder Jensen, Chanko a good sub, but less creative. Also mf Andersson will be out, he scored two in his comeback in the cup but is reported sick. AIK have not been very good so far, but the way they turned things around and won 2-1 away to IFK Göteborg may prove important, and now is the time to win vs Hammarby I think. Stockholm derbys are often close and hard to predict, but there's a value in this price for AIK imo.

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 I agree...even if I have not the same experience of G:G around scandinavian leagues....2.10 with Betsafe for AIK. AIK vs Hammarby It will be a classic Stockolm's derby: hard to give a clear prefernce, my suggestion clear based around the injuried state of both teams. AIK, after a good match played against Goteborg (yesterday winner team in away against Brommapoijkarna)will miss 2 pieces of middle line, already missed in the start of the season (Ozkan and Stephenson), while they will have back, in backfront line, the defender Jonsson. Hammarby should have more problen than the hosts, cause they will be without their middle's mind Jensen, while the defender Andersson will rest in doubtfull. Both teams, after the immediate starting season, seem IMO very balanced and it's always a derby match, but I guess that Hammarby will miss more and more without Jensen in their construction game, while AIK left a good impression. Moderate preference for AIK.

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 AIK hosting Hammarby in this Stockholm derby. Home side is expected to do much better this season. They are more of a team compared to Hammarby, which are young squad based mainly on individuals. Home team should be more motivated tonight as they didn't win against Hammarby for long time plus last year Hammarby outplayed them and took important 3pts for AIK when they chased top spot. I believe AIK should win today and finally break their bad record with their city rival. I'll try AIK to win by one goal, expekt @4, aswell as total goals: 3, eurobet @3.9, as I fancy 2:1 score in the end. GL~