** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4

Saturday 21 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Djurgården v Helsingborg (15:00 BST)2.453.303.30102%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 22 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Halmstad v Kalmar FF (14:00 BST)2.803.252.70104%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Trelleborg v Malmo FF DFF (14:00 BST)4.003.402.10103%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Monday 23 April 2007
Brommapojkarna v IFK Göteborg (18:00 BST)3.603.252.37101%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Elfsborg v Gefle (18:00 BST)1.504.207.75104%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Gais v Örebro (18:00 BST)2.253.253.40105%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Tuesday 24 April 2007
AIK v Hammarby (17:00 BST)2.103.303.60106%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 G:G, do you think Elfsborg worths a try now that they could not win all 3 points against newcomers Orebro last round? I think that they are defending champions, so they must start winning. I really don't know if this 1.50 means something good to take, so I'm waiting for other opinions. GL.

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 Goe: I'm gonna leave Elfsborg alone for a while, they look pretty slow atm, lots of passing around but can't get much out of it in terms of goalscoring opportunities. Gefle are usually weak away, but 1.50 too low imo.

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 I saw Gefle play against Helsingborg last round. In the first half Gefle was totally outmanoeuvred by Helsingborg. In the second, Gefle did score one goal and had some other chances, but Helsingborg scored three goals and were the better team, despite they weren't playing well. I think Gefle will have more troubles this year than they did last. They are a poor team and won't win many games. Most points they'll gain they will take on their home ground with artificiall grass. Jon Jönsson is suspended for Elfsborg, but I will go for Elfsborg anyway. Several classes better than Gefle.

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 Halmstad - Kalmar FF Kalmar dnb @ 1.95 Kalmar, by many predicted to be a top 4 team this season, got a dissapointing draw at home to BP last round, in a match were Kalmar's defence acted sloppy in a way rarely seen for a long time. Halmstad lost to Djurgården away 0-2, a really lame performance, Halmstad did not create one single goalscoring opportunity and were totally overrun by Djurgården. Kalmar may not be a team to win the leauge imo, but they can do much better than last match, they played well vs AIK and although they did not create many chances they got a 1-0 win. I think Kalmar's kind of football works better away when they can rely on counterattacks and the home team to have the initiative, and Halmstad looks rather toothless and predictable, so I hope Kalmar's defence will be back to normal, in that case they can handle Halmstad's attacking. Kalmar to win by the odd goal looks like a likely outcome to me. Also H2H's shows that Halmstad have had serious problems with Kalmar: 2006-10-29 Allsvenskan Halmstads BK - Kalmar FF 0-1 2006-05-15 Allsvenskan Kalmar FF - Halmstads BK 2-1 2005-10-23 Allsvenskan Kalmar FF - Halmstads BK 2-0 2005-05-01 Allsvenskan Halmstads BK - Kalmar FF 0-1

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 Djurgården - Helsingborg Helsingborg +0.25 @ 1.83 (Betdaq) Djurgården beat Halmstad 2-0 last match, but I'm still not sure about their qualities, after all they also have lost to BP 1-0. Djurgården's new style of play worked well, they did the work necessary and and also created many chances, but helsingborg will be a tougher task I think. Helsingborg have great attacking power, I guess nothing more needs to be said about Larsoon, but also new signing Omotoyossi looks dangerous with his speed and power. I think this may cause Djurgården problems, their central defenders Koivasto and Johannesson are not very fast, therefore vulnerable if Helsingborg manage to get the passes on the ground and7or behind them. Helsingborg will be without leftback Miranda, replacer Landgren a young and unexperienced player, but i can't see that as a big problem as I rank Miranda the weak link in Helsingborg's defence. I see this match as very even, bu also with a good chance for Helsingborg to win, so 1.83 for + 0.25 gets my approval. Something thta maybe needs mentioning is that Helsingborg have had difficulties away to Djurgården a couple of seasons, but I don't put much weight behind old stats. I also think rurfors would agree with over being a good choice, but I'll wait and see the weather conditions before I decide about that.

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 Country: Sweden Match: Djurgarden IF v Helsingborgs Date: 21/4/07 Time: 16:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Djurgarden IF -0.25 AH @ 2.13 Canbet 2/10 DIF played well in their last match against Halmstad, deserving a 2-0 win. Now they will hope to get a good run together and home advantage might prove to be crucial today. Helsingborgs also impressed in their last match but they are a different team home and away. These DIF odds are too generous to ignore IMO and have to be worth some minimal stakes on the -0.25.

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 Djurgården - Helsingborg I agree with G:G. By tradition Helsingborg find it hard to leave Stockholm with points, but this years Djurgården isn't as good as last years. Helsingborg put their squad together quite late and will become better for every game. For that I'm sure. Helsingborg have great attackning power in Larsson, Omotoyossi, Mariga and Stefanidis (last year topscorer Karekezi is on the bench this game). At the same time, their defence is a bit unsure. New central defender Samir Beloufa is a good player but both Wahlstedt and Miranda have played unsecure. To this game, as mentioned above, Miranda is injured and his replacement is a better player in the ground. All together, I assume a lot of goals here. Last four times Helsingborg played Djurgården away it has been over 2,5 goals. It might go either way, so the best bet would be over 2,5 goals. I also try Helsingborg with handicap. By the way. McDonald Mariga hasn't got a booking yet. He should se one very soon...

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 Trelleborg - Malmö FF Malmö (-0.25) @ 1.73 (Betdaq and others) Trelleborg lost 0-3 to Hammarby away and got 1-1 vs IFK Göteborg at home, an ok and pretty much predictable start I suppose. Trelleborg looks very toothless up front, the have serious problems creating chances and also scoring from the few chances they get. Malmö looks much more solid in the defence this season, they have signed some good defenders and also play somewhat more careful. I doubt that Trelleborg will score in this one, and with the quality Malmö has up front it's very possible that they can score a winning goal at some point. I choose -0.25 cause there's certainly a possibility for a draw. I'll also try both teams to score: No @ 2.00 (Bet1128) I don't think Malmö will allow Trelleborg to score at all, so thats why this bet. Malmö needs three points from this one but will not attack mindless.

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4

Country: Sweden Match: Djurgarden IF v Helsingborgs Date: 21/4/07 Time: 16:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Djurgarden IF -0.25 AH @ 2.13 Canbet 2/10
hmmmmm a pleasing result for me for once in Sweden :eyes good call on the over as well for those who tipped it :ok

hmmmmm a pleasing result for me for once in Sweden :eyes good call on the over as well for those who tipped it :ok
Good call meaty, glad to see you on DIF again :ok @GG - in my rush i thought you had DIF also, you may have thought my reply above is strange :$ good call though for you and rurfors on the over 2.5 though :cheers With you on Malmö tomorrow, they msut have too mcuh quality for this encounter :hope

Good call meaty, glad to see you on DIF again :ok @GG - in my rush i thought you had DIF also, you may have thought my reply above is strange :$ good call though for you and rurfors on the over 2.5 though :cheers With you on Malmö tomorrow, they msut have too mcuh quality for this encounter :hope
Yes, Galea, I have to admit you lost me there! Anyway, I went smallish for over, making this day in Swedish football a good one overall. Yes, hope and think Malmö can do this, GL to us both :hope

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 I don't officially tip it, but I've had a small bet on Malmo today. Surely they should be too strong hopefully. In the other game I was tempted with Halmstad (0) AH, but I am currently having problems with how good Kalmar actually are, so I no bet. GL all today :ok

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 TFF-MFF U.2.5 Betsafe 1.95 This looks like an easy match at the paper but isn´t. Trelleborg is the only Swedish team that has plus against MFF and they really want to beet big brother here. Though, Trelleborg has only Mensah more or less that is a good attacker. And MFF has a much better defence this year. MFF is one of the absolute best teams in Allsvenskan and Trelleborg one oh the worst. We can expect a match where MFF dominate and that Trelleborg use their good defence. Gothenburg had it very hard here in the first match. Malmoe has the best attackers with Junior and Jontan Johansson and I expect them to score in all games. After doing 0-1 in the first half, MFF will pull back their line and don´t risk any goals behind. Malmoe has this year had some problems against team with low defense and might get it here as well. Trelleborg will score maximum one goal and Malmoe two. Therefor I play U. 2.5 here in this match that will look like a war fron the side of Trelleborg.

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 MFF-GAIS 1-0 (1-0) Elfsborg-MFF 1-1 (1-1) HBK-MFF 0-1 (0-1) MFF-Falkenberg 2-0 (0-0) MFF-Lyn 2-1 (1-1) ÖSK-MFF 1-0 (0-0) AGF-MFF 2-1 (2-0) MFF-Örgryte 4-0 (1-0) MFF-Nordsjälland 2-1 (2-1) MFF-Öster 0-1 (0-0) MFF-Herfölge 0-1 (0-0)

Hammarby-TFF 3-0 TFF-Göteborg 1-1 Mjällby-TFF 0-1 TFF-Nästved 3-0 Bröndby-TFF 3-1 Trelleborg-Bunkeflo 5-0

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 24 Apr 20:00 AIK - Hammarby 1 2,10 Expekt, >bet365 5/10

IFK GöteborgAIK Solna1:2
AIK SolnaKalmar FF0:1
AIK: New signings: Patrik Karlsson, Gefle, Khari Stephenson, GAIS, Per Verner Vågan Rönning, Kongsvinger, Alexander Gerndt, Visby Gute, Niklas Westberg, Väsby United, Jens Andersson. Out: Per Karlsson, Åtvidaberg, Marcio Saraiva, (?), Markus Karlsson, (?), Mattias Moström, Molde, Mikael Stahre, Väsby United, Dennis Östlundh, Assyriska. AIK – GIF Sundsvall 3-0, AIK – IK Sirius 4-0, AIK – FC Flora 0-0, AIK – Gefle 4-4, AIK – BP 5-0, AIK – Louletano DC 3-0, AIK – TPS Åbo 1-0.
HammarbyTrelleborg FF3:0
GAIS GothenburgHammarby1:1
Hammarby: New signings: Charlie Davies (Boston College), Erland Hellström (Assyriska FF), Sebastian Eguren (Rosenborg), Heidar Geir Juiliusson (Fram), Christian Traoré (FC Midtjylland), Emil Johansson (Degerfors) and Richard Kingson (Ankaraspor). Out: Max von Schlebrügge (Anderlecht), Petur Marteinsson (KR Reykjavik), Ante Covic (Newcastle Jets), Klebér Saarenpää (Vejle BK), Petter Furuseth-Olsen (Stabaek), Fredrik Stoor (Rosenborg), Pablo Pinones-Arce (Vejle BK), Erich Fischbein, Erik Johansson, (?), Sebastian Senatore (Montevideo Wanderers). USA – Hammarby 3-0, Hammarby – ÖSK 1-0, Hammarby – GIF Sundsvall 0-3, Hammarby – IFK Mariehamn 2-0, FC Köpenhamn – Hammarby 4-0 (RL), BP – Hammarby 5-1, Hammarby – IFK Norrköping 3-2, Syrianska – Hammarby 1-1, Hammarby – Odd Grenland 1-1.

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 Country: Sweden Match: Elfsborg v Gefle Date: 23/4/07 Time: 19:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Elfsborg -1 AH @ 1.88 Stanjames 4/10 Surely this looks to be the best bet of the day in Sweden. gefle were destroyed by Helsingborgs last week and Elfsborg are every bit as good I'd think. They have yet to win this season but have started solidly with a couple of draws. Now is the timne to get going and I expect a convincing win tonight. They really should be able to fill up their boots quite nicely. The -1 @ 1.88 is an excellent price and I should really be staking 5 or 6 here. However, recent shocks in this league have forced me to reduce only to 4/10. You just never know in Sweden these days................. I was tempted with GAIS -0.25, but there has to be some away points gained somewhere, a likely draw IMO. IFK should be able to beat BP but Im not touching them at those shit odds. I cant see the Stockhoml team maintaining this run of form though for too long and they are sure to lose soon. Still a no bet match IMO GL all today :ok

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 A bad, bad day yesterday :( Agree with Meatman on Elfsborg, but I don't dare backing them with hcp yet, and odds for straight win does not tempt me. Brommapojkarna will loose soon, but IFK Göteborg have not looked very good so far, so no bet for me. Under 2.5 goals @ 1.73 (Betfar) and Örebro +0.25 @ 1.85 (Betdaq) Don't agree about Gais though, they still have a hard time winning their matches and their attacking looks more toothless than last season. Gais at home last season: 2-8-3 13-16, totally: 5-12-9 25-33. Last season they scored 25 goals from 26 matches, Keene who's now playing for Elfsborg scored 10 out of those 25. Örebro have started ok, two draws,0-0 vs Gefle away and 1-1 vs Elfsborg at home. I think this is a match between two even teams, maybe Örebro a bit stronger atm. Gais will probably want to play good in front of their homecrowd, trying to take control and attack more than usual. This suits Örebro, they are good at defending and dangerous when counterattacking, it's a kind of play they have used for a long time in Allsvenskan, and it's usually efficient in this leauge. I think Örbero can get a 1-0 win here, but I go for +0.25

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 hımm... i am asking myself since last night, do i stiil have ass to be on Scandinavian soccer?:unsure :wall Brondby, Lahti, Malmö, Degerfors,Esbjerg, Kalmar etc etc... all burnt me, and i guess some of you too... should we wait 3-4 weeks to bet on this land of beatiful blondes:tongue2

hımm... i am asking myself since last night, do i stiil have ass to be on Scandinavian soccer?:unsure :wall Brondby, Lahti, Malmö, Degerfors,Esbjerg, Kalmar etc etc... all burnt me, and i guess some of you too... should we wait 3-4 weeks to bet on this land of beatiful blondes:tongue2
Hehe, it's not easy, but this is no time to give up, I've been betting on these leauges for many years now, I'm sure things will change, but don't know when, that's the beauty of betting :unsure

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 cheers G:G;) i will go on betting on Scandinavia only in the name of blondes and blue eyes then..:nana but lower units and underdogs will be my way to victory:dude now seriously, i cant understand why Goteborg is favourite here, home side already beat Djurgarden, hold 2-2 against strong Kalmar ın away game, besides if i am not wrong they beat Hamarrby 5-1 in preseason game. visitors well known by name all around the world, one of the title candidates every year, but what else? 2 unit on over 2.5 2 unit on home (dnb) g.l all...

Re: Allsvenskan, Sweden, 21-24/4 And to support this crazyness, I am jumping on Brommapojkarna +0.25 today! Their results are impressive, so far only two matches, but beating Djurgarden and getting a draw away with Kalmar shows they came with serious ambitions. IFK on the other side not able to get over newcomers Trelleborg and losing away to AIK.

And to support this crazyness' date=' I am jumping on [b']Brommapojkarna +0.25 today! Their results are impressive, so far only two matches, but beating Djurgarden and getting a draw away with Kalmar shows they came with serious ambitions. IFK on the other side not able to get over newcomers Trelleborg and losing away to AIK.
Yup, there's a value in the odds for BP today imo, IFK haven't showed much yet, and I don't think they'll have a good season. Btw: IFK lost at home to AIK.