PGA TOUR - Zurich Classic of New Orleans (19-22nd April)

Hope it's ok for me to start this thread. 1 pt EW Bubba Watson @ 40/1 I think Bubba is playing well lately and I think this big hitter can go close this week. With no Tiger, Vijay or Mickelson this tournament is there for the taking. He played poorly and missed the cut last week but he was tied for 2nd 2 weeks ago in the Shell Houston Open. If he can continue to improve his short game, which is getting a lot better, I think he is hard to overlook. 1 pt EW Boo Weekley @ 25/1 FResh from his first win on the tour last week in a delayed fourth round, he may put up another good show here. It is a worry that he wont have had much of a break but I think he will be desperate to prove it was not just a fluke. At 25/1 this looks to good to turn down after his recent success.

Re: PGA TOUR - Zurich Classic of New Orleans (19-22nd April) Very open event and again looking for overpriced players, with potential trading opportunities. The 3 for me here are:- Nathan Green @ 95 Up there on putting stats this season and yet to have a Top 10. A little more accuracy with his irons and has a chance here. Dudley Hart @ 200 Has had some superb opening rounds this season but failed to maintain over 4 days. Lets hope he can start strong again this week. Mark Hensby @ 200 Capable at best but not shown much so far, but big odds and very open event.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.