• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cavelloman's Weekend E/W Multibets

05.0712:08Patent£7.001.55Win or Each WayDickie Le Davoir2/1£50.50£0.00View
4.55Win or Each WayTroys Run 20/1
4.45Win or Each WayInchlaggan SP
May 2007 12:12160/157 0.50 0.50 W P PatentNottingham 13:55 : Outright BettingDickie Le Davoir2/1WonWon7.005.50
Haydock 16:45 : Outright BettingInchlaggan7/2Lost
Hexham 16:55 : Outright BettingRightful RulerNRNR
Profit on day £42. Kev had a fair bet on Troys Run @20/1:ok Outlay to date = £58.00 Return to Date = £104.21 Yield= 79.7%

Re: Cavelloman's Weekend E/W Multibets 50p E/W Lucky 15 this weekend. Fairlight Shadow 7.05 Worcester.:hope Appears to be progressing. A chaser type will be suited by trip and surface. Standard e/w bandit bet against long odd-on shot Cyd Charrise 6.35 Uttoxeter:hope Form not that impressive. but this looks a very poor novice race apart from the favourite Nicki Boy. Rated equal by Timeform the mare may be progresing while the favourite may have gone over for the season. Trainer's got a good record here and the engagement on Jamie Moore is interesting. Lets hope this filly dances away with the money/ Barney Lyric 7.15 Uttoxeter:hope Clear form pick on class, collateral formlines time ratings etc. Finished 2nd here LTO but much better "in" here. Application of blinkers here suggest this is the last throw of the dice. So it do or die today. Samurai Way 2.35 Thirsk:hope Rated 87 OR and rated at 104 by Dave Bellingham's speed figures in the Raceform Update. This would normally be more then enough to win a maiden at Thirsk. Just hope the Cecil horse is not up to listed stanard. __________________ Betfred give 3 times odds on one winner plus higher bonus if all correct.:hope

Thirsk 14:35 : Outright BettingSamurai Way4/5WonWon15.0012.03
Worcester 19:05 : Outright BettingFairlight Shadow7/2Lost
Uttoxeter 18:45 : Outright BettingCyd Charisse11/4Won
Uttoxeter 19:15 : Outright BettingBarneys Lyric7/4Placed
Small loss at SP.

Re: Cavelloman's Weekend E/W Multibets Kev, I think Helvetio must have had some major problem drifted massively. The amount laid in running early clearly indicated to me that the horse was expected to be pulled up or tailed off. I absolutely fuming about it. Scot Grey is different. I knew that he only hhad a 50-50 chance of staying, But IMO if he stayed he was odds-on to win. Taking a few days off from betting to catch up on a bit of reading and to recover from that race.. It been a winning month. But I still feel I've let down this thread today. Loss today £11.80 Outlay to date = £87.00 Return to Date = £118.44 Yield= 36.1% I will return

Having a easy day but found these yesterday and see that all appear to represent E/W value
50p E/W Lucky 15 with Bet365 (BOG)
1Transcend @ 5/4 4.25 Newmarket:hope
2Lester Leaps In @ 11/4 2.35 Fontwell:hope
3Notnowcato @ 8/1 3.00 Curragh:hope
Arch Swing @ 11/4 3.35 Curragh:hope

:gBC('79410534#2#9090#1')'> Transcend @ 5/4:nana Lester Leaps In @ 10/3:wall Notnowcato @ 8/1:clap :clap :clap Arch Swing @ 10/3:cry Lucky 15, 15 bets * £0.50 EW Source:Internet Small profit. just over £4 For me all losses from yesterday recovered. With a fair bet on Notnowcato.:nana Pity about Arch Swing.:cry plus a pretty big bet on Transcend (by my standards):ok Off to rainy Brum tomorrow. Little cover at the University track as well:\ Will be back for the Aussie soccer bets on Tuesday/Wednesday. Back for racing next Saturday. Looks like it easier to win when you don't try too hard:lol 15.0019.30

Re: Cavelloman's Weekend E/W Multibets No. Some very awkward races IM0 today. I will bet HIgh Reach if it hits 10/11 in the claimer at Musselburgh.. But I can't see that happening. I have had a few bets on the Derby. That all. It just one of those days that don't suit my methods.

Re: Cavelloman's Weekend E/W Multibets Can't find 3 races But I'm advising 4 x 2 pound e/w doubles. Abstract Art 2.10 Hereford 15/2 Best flat horse in the race IMO and V Willliams does fairly well with her summer jumpers Country Affair 2.10 Hereford SP Ran on well on his introduction to the jump game. Should improve X Miss Benedictine 3.20 Southwell SP Cordier 3.20 Southwell SP Above 2 with pretty good hurdling form taking on an odds-on shots Most of the field here look very moderate. Outlay £16

Re: Cavelloman's Weekend E/W Multibets Value price just come available with Sportingodds in first race at Brighton. So I cpuld have created an E/w patent.

Brighton [ 2:20] 6F MAIDEN STAKES , Latest Prices
Drawnfromthepast 3/1
z.gifStill I already advised and will stick with that for record purposes.

Value price just come available with Sportingodds in first race at Brighton. So I copuld have create an E/w patent.
Brighton [ 2:20] 6F MAIDEN STAKES , Latest Prices
Drawnfromthepast 3/1
z.gifStill I already advised and will stick with that for record purposes.
:clap

Can't find 3 races But I'm advising 4 x 2 pound e/w doubles. Abstract Art 2.10 Hereford 15/2 Best flat horse in the race IMO and V Willliams does fairly well with her summer jumpers Country Affair 2.10 Hereford SP Ran on well on his introduction to the jump game. Should improve X Miss Benedictine 3.20 Southwell SP Cordier 3.20 Southwell SP Above 2 with pretty good hurdling form taking on an odds-on shots Most of the field here look very moderate. Outlay £16
Outlay £16 return £8.16 Outlay to date = £118.00 Return to Date = £145.90 Yield= 23.6% Will be starting a new thread called Non-Handicap e/w value. Selections will be based on form or market related factors with form. More bets will be at the weekend(I have more time for study) But there will be bets in the week. Betting method will be singles and doubles.

Re: Cavelloman's Weekend E/W Multibets Not much about for me today. But this £1 E/W patent may pay divideds Munsef (win only here) 2.50 Goodwood. 8/11(BOG):hope Favoured by weights and generally performs in higher class then this. Captain Gerrard 3.40 Haydock 6/4(BOG):hope Best on time figures and may pay to oppose the usually underpriced Bin Sunoor horses. Velocity's Gift 4.40 Windsor 7/1 (BOG):hope Standard 2nd fav ahainst long oddd-on shot. Horse from this yard usually slowly improve

Not much about for me today. But this £1 E/W patent may pay divideds Munsef (win only here) 2.50 Goodwood. 8/11(BOG):hope :nana Won 5/6 Favoured by weights and generally performs in higher class then this. Captain Gerrard 3.40 Haydock 6/4(BOG):hope Placed 13/8 Best on time figures and may pay to oppose the usually underpriced Bin Sunoor horses. Velocity's Gift 4.40 Windsor 7/1 (BOG):hope :sad Outlay £14 Return £7.40 Standard 2nd fav against long oddd-on shot. Horse from this yard usually slowly improve
Poor racing today and the last race was alway prone to get some long shots involved in the finish with so many unexposed runners:sad