$2500 Laddies Grand National Sweepstake

GaF

Grand National Sweepstake Tournament In honour of the Aintree Grand National Ladbrokes Poker will be giving away $2,500 in our special Grand National Sweepstake Tournament - a $5 QB Tournament with 2,000 starting chips and 5 minute blinds. The Grand National is one of the most prestigious steeplechase events in the racing calender. The 4½ mile race was first run in 1839 and contested by just 17 horses. Many great horses have run and won the Grand National, with the honour roll including the legendary Red Rum. To take part in this fantastic sweepstake all you need to do is place in the the top 40 of the sweepstake tournament at 11:00am GMT and your finishing position will correspond to the racecard number of a horse in the Grand National e.g. 5th place in the tournament means you have drawn horse number 5 for the sweepstake. The payout will be places 1,2,3,4 in the big race: 1st - $1000 2nd -$750 3rd - $500 4th - $250 What better way to enjoy the most famous steeplechase in the world than with Ladbrokes Poker? Terms And Conditions Grand National Sweepstake Tournament If your horse is a non-runner a $100 bonus will be credited to your poker account In the event of the race being abandoned the $2,500 sweepstake prize money will be ADDED to the prize pool of a tournament to be scheduled for that evening. This will be communicated to players via onsite messaging and the player forum In the event of a dead heat for a placing the prize money will be combined and distributed equally amongst those tied for the place If your horse places and is subsequently disqualified in a stewards enquiry the AMENDED result will count i.e. sweepstake prizes will be distributed according to the official BHB result on the day Payouts will be made approximately one hour after the race has finished Normal Ladbrokes Poker MTT rules apply The Poker Managers decision is final

Re: $2500 Laddies Grand National Sweepstake

OOOOOOOOOOOOO so close. :wall My horse (no.29) 5th, beaten for 4th on the run in by no.31, and the winner was no.30. Just hung on too long in that game. :eyes
ul avon is that counted as the wrong side of the bubble ?:lol

OOOOOOOOOOOOO so close. :wall My horse (no.29) 5th, beaten for 4th on the run in by no.31, and the winner was no.30. Just hung on too long in that game. :eyes
Thats got to be the bad beat story to end all bad beat stories:eek

Bad luck Avon!! The irony of doing too well in a tournament! I'd like to say a big thanks to all connected with Royal Auclair for his great effort in clearing EIGHT whole fences!!:drums Way to go!!