Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added

GaF

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Tactics? I think you should be more aggressive than usual - that doesn't mean uncontrolled aggression though ...... nothing for 2nd - so you have to win all the chips .....so don't be scared to take a big stack on......you'll have to eventually... PL'rs in the final? Dodger Philossify Telepee HectorMcG gazza271 fenner GodDelusion PLTQM jolly67 blowing chunks

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added I've updated my blog giving some of the reasons why I would not be taking up the seat if I were fortunate enough to win the final game. Posted on the Radio Rounders forum to ask for clarification and one of the main hosts, Ace Jones, has confirmed that the $10,000 cash can be taken without taking your place at the tables. A further post by him has now stated...''It just got better - Now they have changed it so you will get the $12,000 in your account and a $1000 bonus for playing in the event.'' Just now wondering how many will take the cash as opposed to playing at the WSOP.

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Registration now open for the final game. When you register, the message pops up that prize money is paid in tournament credits NOT ecash with a link to... ''Qualifier tournaments will payout in Tournament Credits (displayed as 'T$'). These credits can then be used to buy into the next level of the tournament. When you win a Qualifier Tournament you have the option of selecting which event you would like to play in based on the Tournaments offered at Bodog Poker and your personal schedule. Unlike many other online poker sites, we do not pre-register you for any tournaments when you win a buy in - we give you the choice. Tournament Credits cannot be converted to real money, though if you do not use them for the tournament series they were paid out for, they may be used like cash to buy in for almost all scheduled Multi Table Tournament that Bodog Poker offers.'' So the picture becomes clearer :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Hello Hello! If you qualified for the Radio Series of Poker Finals, please go to bodog and register! Don't wait until the last minute in case there is an issue. You can find the tournament under Scheduled Tournament - Private - Rounder's Radio. Good Luck on Saturday! Wednesday we have a $100 HORSE Freeroll at Vegas Poker 247 at 10:30 PM ET. If you don't have the software yet, please visit your favorite forum and download from one of their links. We will have the password during our live show on Wednesday which starts at 9:00 PM ET. Good Luck!! Ace Jones Well registration closed with only 10 of us in :loon :loon :loon :loon Only kidding :lol :lol Just a warning tho, I have tried registering and it say's "invite only" and I have had to email them SO SUGGEST YOU TRY TO REGISTER EARLY IN CASE OF PROBLEMS !!!!

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added

BO DOG down at mo for maintainance
I got an email yesterday saying, saying the site would be down for about 3 hours today.

Guest gazza271

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Maintenance has finished and it still will not let me register, have had emails flying back and forth to Bodog all day :wall STRONGLY ADVISE people to try registering now !!!

Guest gazza271

I'm alrite Jack :tongue2
:moon :moon :moon

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added I have also successfully registered for Saturday's final :ok Payout is in tournament credits, not eCash :\ Not sure when it changed - I thought there was a cash option. See you all (virtually) on Saturday. McG

Guest gazza271

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Well still cant register and just had this email from Bodog Dear Garry, Thank you for your reply. After further review of your account and of the Rounder's Radio private tournament, Rounder's Radio will send us a list of all eligible player's, and in turn we will add their names to the registration list. If you continue to receive the error message of 129, that means your name was not on the registration list sent to us from Rounder's Radio. In order to become eligible for this tournament, you must contact Rounder's Radio and ask them to include your name on the next list that will be forwarded to us. Once we receive this updated list, your name will be added and you will be able to successfully register for this tournament. Thank you again for writing. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, So it's time to email RR then :wall :sad

Guest gazza271

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Just lifted this from the RR chat board :ok

#7 reputation.gifreport.gif post_old.gif Yesterday, 07:29 PM
>AceJones user_offline.gif Radio Personality Join Date: Dec 2006 Posts: 391 reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif
icon1.gif
You will need to register yourself. Only those that qualified will be able to register. It just got better - Now they have changed it so you will get the $12,000 in your account and a $1000 bonus for playing in the event. smile.gif

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Appears to be for Multi Table Tournaments only. However this would give you a hell of a lot of play...and if you entered all the ''value'' tournaments then there is no reason why the credits can't be changed into cash...it'll just take time that's all.

Guest gazza271

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Now getting no reply from Bodog, no uk number listed so emailed them a while ago asking them to call and RR forum just tells me to contact Bodog :wall

Guest gazza271

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added now registered :nana :nana :nana :nana After 7 emails Bodog have told me I have been trying to log in using the wrong account number - This being the account number they emailed me yesterday :wall :wall :wall

PL'rs in the final? Dodger Philossify Telepee HectorMcG gazza271 fenner GodDelusion PLTQM jolly67 blowing chunks
Well, 27 of 39 registered so far, including 9 out of 10 PL'ers :ok - all except The Quiet Man - don't leave it too late. I wonder how many will forget to register, or face last-minute problems with registration?

Well' date=' 27 of 39 registered so far, including 9 out of 10 PL'ers :ok - all except The Quiet Man - don't leave it too late.[/quote'] The Quiet Man is having problems logging in to Bodog (ie. he can't log in on his PC anymore). I'm lending him my Laptop tomorrow so hopefully he'll manage to register in time. :hope Although if he beats me at Golf in the morning then the Laptop stays in the Car. ;) Good luck to all PL'ers in the final. :ok Red.

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Seems a few are having problems because they are trying to log in using email / player name. You need to be logging in using a 7 digit number (mine was auto filled when I went to the site)...hope you get in TQM, would hate to see any PLer missing out.

The Quiet Man is having problems logging in to Bodog (ie. he can't log in on his PC anymore). I'm lending him my Laptop tomorrow so hopefully he'll manage to register in time. :hope Although if he beats me at Golf in the morning then the Laptop stays in the Car. ;) Good luck to all PL'ers in the final. :ok Red.
Home from the Golf and phoned Red with password - registered no problems so that's us all in!! :ok Only trouble is I'm on the drink :beerall day tomorrow from 8am so I may be struggling unless I get a kip:zzzaround tea-time!! Never used a Lap Top before so that should be a laugh- in fact, the more I think about it, the more likely it looks like Red'll be playing for me!!:lol:lol Good luck all! :hope TQM p.s - just entered some tourney on Blue Square (21:15) with that $109 token I won a couple of weeks ago so we'll see how that goes!

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added :wall I'm not a happy bunny, just saw this on RR forum, and I'm on call next Saturday:@ gonnae have to call in some favours to get cover:sad

ALakeOfFire user_offline.gif Radio Personality Join Date: Dec 2006 Posts: 134 reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif
icon1.gif RSOP Postponed
Hello, As you may know today was going to be the RSOP finals where 38 Rounders listeners were going to play for that $13,000 package at Bodog. Due to some technical errors, this tourney will not play today. We had 4 users that were unable to register and had earned their place. It would not be fair to run this tourney without those 4 players, so we decided to postpone the finals until next week. I am pretty sure they will be at the same time next week, but we will send a final notice after it has been set up. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, but we ask that you put your self in the shoes of the 4 who could not register. Have a great day!

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Just this minute received email to the same effect. My whole weekend was geared around this game, turned down the chance of a night out and pool on Sunday...ready to go next week but will have to cancel that now. Ah well...such is life eh?

Guest gazza271

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Just got the email, I'm night duty next Saturday. Nice one RR :@ :@ :@ :@

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Hello,As you may know today was going to be the RSOP finals where 38 Rounders listeners were going to play for that $13,000 package at Bodog. Due to some technical errors, this tourney will not play today. We had 4 users that were unable to register and had earned their place.It would not be fair to run this tourney without those 4 players, so we decided to postpone the finals until next week. I am pretty sure they will be at the same time next week, but we will send a final notice after it has been set up.We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, but we ask that you put your self in the shoes of the 4 who could not register.Have a great day!

so if some players cant make it next week or the week after what then????????? is a fecking joke
Ah well, home from the pub to find it's cancelled!!:wall:wall The whole thing's been a feckin joke from start to feckin finish!!!!:moon:moon:moon Roll on next Saturday so we can find out the next excuse for it being cancelled!! :loon Bodog Poker + Rounders Feckin Radio = Shite!! :ok Have a nice night! TQM