wsop at dtd

slick mick

wsopmail_03.gif
Online Poker Live Club spacer.gifNews Articles Support
dtd_mailout2_06.gif
Become World Champion for just $5 with the DTD Double Shootouts Winning a WSOP bracelet is every poker players dream, with it comes the respect of your peers, a truck load of cash and optional supermodel girlfriend. Normally to even have a shot at this you would have to pony up $10,000 just to sit down. After that unless you're a strong swimmer and don't mind sleeping in the desert another couple thousand for expenses. However DTD are offering its members a chance of WSOP glory with Double Shootout tournaments ranging from $5 - $450. If a player wins two such tournaments they will receive a $12,000 package to the WSOP, this will cover their entry fee to the main event, flights, accommodation and expenses. So if you feel that $5 is a fair price to pay to enter poker history then stop reading already and enter the double shootout today! Qualifiers: Sun - Fri from 19:20 UK | Final: Sat from 21:00 UK See you at the tables DTDPOKER Team

Re: wsop at dtd

It's not to clear from the email exactly what the deal is. I posted it because of all the chat about getting to the wsop but obviously needs more investigation.
From what I can see in the lobbys all these had been cancelled so far due to not enough players

Re: wsop at dtd

Don't think that there is actually any added value with this is there? :unsure Your $5 just buys you a 5 in 12' date='000 chance of winning the package?[/quote'] I think the satellites and weekly final have some added value if they only get the minimum number of entries or just over. E.g., the $10+$1 satellites have a minimum entry of 50, with four guaranteed places in the weekly final worth $185 each, which would be about a 35% overlay if there were exactly 50 entries. Also, I'm not sure about this, but it looks from the site as though the package is $12000 PLUS accommodation.