Sweden - Superettan (15-19 April 07)

Sunday 15 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Öster v Häcken (14:00 BST)2.403.402.85107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Falkenberg v Sylvia (15:00 BST)1.803.554.60106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
IK Sirius BK v Ljungskile (15:00 BST)3.003.402.30107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Monday 16 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Landskrona v Enköping (18:00 BST)1.504.107.00106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Norrköping v Åtvidaberg (18:00 BST)1.554.106.75104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sundsvall v Mjallby (18:00 BST)1.703.755.50104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Sweden - Superetten (15-16 April 07) Falkenbergs FF - IF Sylvia In their last game before season, Falkenberg lost against third division team Norrby with 0-4. According to reports, the central defence have been quite a mess and in in the victory against Husqvarna, in the game before, Falkenberg played with a quite differently starting line. I’m not sure about this, but it seems like Falkenberg having problems finding a good mix in the team, which explains the fact that they’ve tried a lot of players close to season.

Falkenberg’s last games:

2007-04-06 0-4 Norrby (third division)

2007-03-31 2-0 Husqvarna (third division)

2007-03-28 0-2 Malmö FF (first divsion)

2007-03-22 0-1 Östers IF (second division)

2007-03-20 3-1 Stavanger (NORWAY)

Falkenberg do have some new players, mostly from lower leagues. Two young players from Premier division side Halmstads BK and one from Malmö FF. Promised yes, but if they’ll make a different for a poor team in the second division I’m not sure. Falkenberg finished in the middle of the table last season with 40 points in 30 games. To this season, their two mosty important players are lost to Premier division teams. Stefan Rodevåg, top scorer, to Örebro SK and midfielder David Elm to Kalmar FF.

On the other side we find Sylvia, promoted from third division last year. They don’t have any spectacular signings for this season and almost got the same squad as last year. In their last game before season they beat third division team Skiljebo with 2-1.

Sylvia’s last games:

2006-04-07 2-1 Skiljebo (third division) 2007-03-25 3-3 Degerfors (second division) 2007-03-21 0-0 Åtvidaberg (second division) 2007-03-03 2-1 Enköping (second division) 2007-02-27 1-6 Brommapojkarna (first division)

I assume this one will end up with an away win. Newcomers are always highly motivated early in the season and Falkenberg is as I mentioned above a poor team. The two games against lower class competition close to season (including a massive defeat) doesn’t convince me. The loss of Rodevåg and Elm I think will be crucial for Falkenberg and as they seems to have problems forming the right starting line I play my money on Sylvia.

2 @ 4,40 (Expekt)

Re: Sweden - Superetten (15-16 April 07) Looks good, rurfors! I'll try a small stake, found it at Centrebet @ 4.75, I'll also try Sylvia+0.75 @ 1.90 on Bet365. :hope Falkenberg have lost some very important key players, and as far as I can tell they have not really replaced them quality wize. Sylvia are newcomers, their line up looks decent enough to have at least a good chance to avoid relegation. This is, of course, a tough match to predict, 1st round and many questionmarks, but I can't see anything else than a close match here, I don' t agree with Falkenberg being such huge favourites, so 1.90 for +0.75 looks really good right now, we will see afterwards...

Re: Sweden - Superettan (15-16 April 07) GIF Sundsvall - Mjällby AIF Fredrik Sundfors Mikael Lustig – Stefan Ã…hlander – Erkan Saglik – Christian Söderberg Tobias Eriksson – Joel Cedergren – Andreas Ingel – Arash Bayat Johan Patriksson – Tarmo Neemelo Norrköping-Ã…tvidaberg 27 N. Bakiu 10 V. Rönneklev 8 K. Arvhage 2 A. Whass 5 M. Roth © 14 D. Bamberg 60 M. Samuelsson 7 M. Blomberg 13 E. Dybendal 19 B. Santos 18 S. Thordarson 1 H. Gustavsson 18 J. Arvidsson 23 P. Karlsson 14 J. Niklasson 3 E. Ã…hman 10 P. Karlsson 16 M. Jönsson 5 D. Johansson 11 H. Radetinac 9 T. Thelin

Re: Sweden - Superettan (15-16 April 07)

Thursday 19 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Örgryte v Degerfors (18:00 BST)1.803.754.80104%
Häcken v Falkenberg (18:00 BST)1.534.407.40102%
Jonkoping Sodra v Bunkeflo (18:00 BST)1.803.704.85104%

Re: Sweden - Superettan (15-19 April 07) Häcken - Falkenberg Häcken (-1.25) @ 2.02 (Canbet) I voted against Falkenberg in the 1st round and I'll do it again in this one, Falkenberg does not look like a solid team this season, despite being up 2-0 vs newcomers Sylvia they could not win, they allowed Sylvia to score two goals within a very short period of time. Häcken beat supposed top team Öster away 2-1, a match were Öster had lots of possession but Häcken were the more efficient team. Häcken have a very strong line up for Superettan, and I think they will beat Falkenberg, over this line looks very probable imo. Jönköping Södra - Bunkeflo Under 2.75 goals @ 1.82 (Pinnacle) Jönköping finnished at 10th place last season, a good result for a newcomer. Before this season they lost Cetinkaya, who was supposed to be last seasons big signing but never proved much. Otherwize the line up is pretty much the same. Last season's home record was 4-6-5 22-28, which is ok, but they were far to sloppy in the defence, something they have tried to better before the start of this season. Judging by their preseason results it looks more like they should work with their attacking, no goals last four matches, with a really bad 0-5 loss to 2nd division team Ängelholm in their most recent match. Bunkeflo finnished 2nd in div.2 last year, and beat Assyriska in the qualifiers for Superettan. They have not changed their line up much, no new signings with routine from Superettan, and my guess is that they will have to fight hard for every point. Last years away record was 7-5-1 26-12, showing that they don't allow many goals but scored quite a lot. I don't think that Bunkeflo will get as many opportunities to score today, Jönköping will most probably look to better their defence, and as the home team looks toothless up front and Bunkeflo probably will try to play tight and get one point or a 1-0 win, I think this line looks very good.

Re: Sweden - Superettan (15-19 April 07) Smart odds for hw from Hacken (1.46 - Betfair). Hacken vs Falkenberg First match of the most favourite candidate team to win Superettan, so I prefer to take approach carefull. Hacken has, on the paper, team really superior than the guests: they can count over support of experienced players as Alexander Hysen, Teddy Lucic and Ze Antonio. Falkenberg had a disappointed start, drew, at home (by 2-2) against Sylvia, after they leaded the match by 2 advantage goals, being clear favourite at the start of the game. I think that Hacken should be solid team in each zone of the field, while Falkenberg's defense seems so no strong for the highest levels. Ptreference for Hacken, destinated IMO to win the league.

Re: Sweden - Superettan (15-19 April 07) I may be too cautious, and I never get to watch Superettan so I don't know who is the best. But Hacken got dropped from Allvenskan for a reason. They were 2-3-8 at home last season, with a 12-22 goal differential in those games, then became one of the only Allvenskan teams in years to lose a relegation playoff. Do teams in this situation regroup, play hard? Or do they assume they are better than the other teams, and play accordingly? The line on this game is -1, -147, so Hacken are big favorites...but if I'm going to pay that sort of juice I want to know if they can not win, but dominate? I'll wait a few weeks before I jump onto those sorts of odds. BOL all

Re: Sweden - Superettan (15-19 April 07) 3-0 Hacken, great bet G:G :clap:clap:clap I follow you close and like your reasoning. My friends wonder lately where from do I know so many about Scandinavian sports... :lol Keep it up!

Re: Sweden - Superettan (15-19 April 07) Thanks Goe, yes, good win by Häcken, too bad that Jönköping and Bunkeflo scored two each though. 2/3 in Sweden this evening, thanks to the cupmatch. Falkenberg looks like a team it will pay to go against, Häcken will be a very serious contender for nr.1 judging from their start.