Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07)

Saturday 14 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Hammarby v Trelleborg (15:00 BST)1.753.605.25104%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerHandicap ResultOver/Under
Sunday 15 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Kalmar FF v Brommapojkarna (13:00 BST)1.613.807.00103%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Monday 16 April 2007
Djurgården v Halmstad (18:00 BST)2.003.404.75101%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Helsingborg v Gefle (18:00 BST)1.653.756.75103%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Malmo FF DFF v Gais (18:00 BST)1.504.208.00103%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Tuesday 17 April 2007
Örebro v Elfsborg (17:00 BST)4.503.402.00102%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
IFK Göteborg v AIK (17:00 BST)2.653.303.10101%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07) Ok, I'm going to place this one early as I wont be around this weekend. Djurgården - Halmstad Halmstad +0.5 @ 1.90 (Ladbrokes) Djurgården did not impress much vs Brommapojkarna, not only did they loose 0-1, but the worst part was that they did not create many scoring opportunities, one or maybe two. That was the kind version, in reality Djurgården looked really poor, Arneng looked lost in his new role as dfensive midfielder, the other midfielders were nowhere to be seen, and the attackers did not get many passesto work with. Halmstad beat Helsingborg at home, were pretty lame in the 1st half, but came out as a different team in the 2nd. Helsingborg took the lead early, but Halmstad equalised within 2 mins and also managed to score a winning goal. I think that the bookies still rate Djurgården to high, they will need more time to get their act together, and 1.90 for Halmstad to get at least a draw is a very good odds imo. Halmstad looks pretty solid and I think Djurgården will get a tough match.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07) Malmö @ 1.50 (Willhill) Malmö got a draw, 1-1 away to Elfsborg in the 1st round, and I was pretty impressed by their way of playing, the match was maybe not a great one, but it's not easy to get a point in Borås. Malmö looked a bit faster in their passing, main reason the midfield who did not look as slow as last season, from what I saw new signing Toivonen adds both speed and passing qualities to Malmö's attacks. Up front Malmö have Johansson and Junior, maybe the best pair of attackers in Allsvenskan, Junior a kind of player who both can score goals from individual skills and pass Johansson who is a very dangerous striker. Gais also got 1-1, at home to Hamamrby, and that was an ok result in a pretty poor match were neither team impressed much. Gais looks very toothless up front without Keene and, like last season, lacks creativty on the midfield. For me this is a homewin, I think Malmö have quality enough as a team and on the individual level to break through the defensive wall I suppose Gais will have. At some point Malmö will score, if early this one could end with 3-0, but I stick with straight win as Gais have proven they are hard to beat.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07) Hammarby-Trelleborg AH +0.5&+1.0 Trelleborg Hammarby didn´t look well at all against GAIS and shal be hapyy for the point they got there. They have major problems with at boader that can´t keep their fingers from the play. Aubynn is put on ice as he hasn´t signed a new contract and Petter Andersson, best in Bajen, is injured. They are very good at home but has problems with teams with strong denece. They lost twice last year against Kalmar with 1-4 away and 1-2 at home. Trelleborg is a kind of copy of Kalmar. but a cheaper one. At 15 matches away last year in Supreettan they only had to take out 6 fron their ownn net. The defencers are tall and strong and the keeper, Fredrik Persson, is real good. Instead of brazilians they have Michael Mensah fromGhana wich is very dangerous. If Hammarby wont get a goal in the beginning they will probably hit high balls into Trelleborgs 11 and then my bet is home.:)

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07) Kalmar-Brommapojkarna Kalmar -1 2.60 Betsafe Kalmar -2 5.50 Betsafe BP did very well against Djurgåden but Kalmar will be a journey without happiness. Guterstam will get big problems in the air against Kalmar big defencer and the keeper Wastå. They also had huge problems with Trelleborg last year and lost with 1-5 away and 1-2 at home. BP will not get trough here and the Brazilians of Kalmar will have a funny time. Probably a win with 3-4 goals for strong Kalmar here as the Coach, Nanne, wont underestimate BP.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07) I agree with G:G here with Malmoe and Halmstad. HBK not that good away but will probably get a draw. Malmoe might win with 2-3 goals. The only problem si that my team have had some problems against teams with lower standard during the pre-season.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07)

Hammarby-Trelleborg AH +0.5&+1.0 Trelleborg Hammarby didn´t look well at all against GAIS and shal be hapyy for the point they got there. They have major problems with at boader that can´t keep their fingers from the play. Aubynn is put on ice as he hasn´t signed a new contract and Petter Andersson, best in Bajen, is injured. They are very good at home but has problems with teams with strong denece. They lost twice last year against Kalmar with 1-4 away and 1-2 at home. Trelleborg is a kind of copy of Kalmar. but a cheaper one. At 15 matches away last year in Supreettan they only had to take out 6 fron their ownn net. The defencers are tall and strong and the keeper, Fredrik Persson, is real good. Instead of brazilians they have Michael Mensah fromGhana wich is very dangerous. If Hammarby wont get a goal in the beginning they will probably hit high balls into Trelleborgs 11 and then my bet is home.:)
I agree with you on this one, major problems in Hammarby. They still havn't found replacements for the three defenders who left after last season: Petur Marteinsson, Fredrik Stoor and Max von Schlebrügge. This are crucial losses for Hammarby and they won't keep clean sheet in many games, not even with new signing of Ghanian keeper Kingson. Some good new do for Hammarby, both Aubynn and Davies are possible to play, but I don't think they'll start. As mentioned above, Hammarby had problems against GAIS and Trelleborg as newcomers will continue to play with good confidence after 1-1 against IFK Göteborg. I play Trelleborg (draw not bet) @ 3.55 (expekt)

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07) Result: Kalmar 2-2 Brommapojkarna ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH Kalmar 2-1 up - 92.37 min equaliser! God - late goals seem to be plaguing me ath the moment. Thankfully B365 had this on livebet and I covered against any losses. Damn you Kalmar -learn to defend...... :wall :@

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07) Country: Sweden Match: Helsingborgs v Gefle Date: 16/4/07 Time: 19:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Helsingborgs -0.75 AH @ 1.85 188bet 4/10 Helsingborgs are a quality home side, renowned for their good football here in front of their own fans. This season they are expected to be a decent force, although didnt start the season well with defeat in Halmstad. I expect the team to hit back storngly today especially as they play Gefle who are a fairly poor team. Away from home they struggled a lot in recnet years and I'd be surprised if they got anything here. -0.75 AH looks excellent value @ 1.85 Country: Sweden Match: Djurgarden IF v Halmstad Date: 16/4/07 Time: 19:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Djurgarden -0.5 AH @ 2.12 Canbet 2/10 Dangerous bet but one which is impossible to ignore if DIF are a proper top 3-4 team. Big question is how good they actually are but surely they still have to be given some respect. Suffered a shock defeat at home to BP last week and will be desperate to hit back quickly. I doubt this will be a classic, but maybe the hosts can nick it 1-0. I cant ignore the 2.12 price, too big to resist for me, albeit only to risk 2/10.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07) Djurgården-Halmstad Halmstad 20 M. Bahne 6 M. Rosén 15 P. Larsson 12 T. Zvirgzdauskas 4 T. Jönsson 14 D. Djuric 5 H. Mattisson 13 A. Johansson 7 M. Fribrock 8 A. Kujovic 10 M. Arvidsson 21 T. Joza 16 T. Sparv 9 E. Tahirovic Helsingborgs IF - Gefle IF Helsingborgs IF (bekräftad startelva/trupp): Andersson Wahlstedt - Beloufa – Björck – Miranda Stefanidis – Jakobsson – Mariga – Karekezi Larsson – Omotoyossi Avbytare: Berglund – Landgren – Dahl – Svanbäck - Skulason Gefle IF (bekräftad trupp, preliminär startelva): Hugosson Bernhardsson - Hedlund - Wikström - Hellström Bapupa - Claesson - Woxlin - Makondele Oremo - Stolpa Avbytare: Bergqvist(mv) – Dahlén - Revahl – Ericsson - Lantto MFF – GAIS Trolig startelva: Sandqvist Vinzents – Dixon – A. Andersson – Safari Nilsson – D. Andersson – Osmanovski Toivonen Johansson – Junior

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07) Helsi Vs Gefle seems to be going the same way as yesterday with Kalmar. Pure domination possesion/chances - but no goals. 35 mins gone 0-0 - 12 shots Helsi (11 on goal) - 1 Gefle - but still no score! ARGGHHHH! Can any strikers in Sweden score? :wall

Helsi Vs Gefle seems to be going the same way as yesterday with Kalmar. Pure domination possesion/chances - but no goals. 35 mins gone 0-0 - 12 shots Helsi (11 on goal) - 1 Gefle - but still no score! ARGGHHHH! Can any strikers in Sweden score? :wall
well DIF's Asare has just netted :tongue2 give it time mate, football is about 90 mins not 45 :ok If Helsingborgs are so dominant I cant see Gefle containing them for the whole match :hope

Country: Sweden Match: Helsingborgs v Gefle Date: 16/4/07 Time: 19:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Helsingborgs -0.75 AH @ 1.85 188bet 4/10 Country: Sweden Match: Djurgarden IF v Halmstad Date: 16/4/07 Time: 19:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Djurgarden -0.5 AH @ 2.12 Canbet 2/10
job done today here for me a relief, especially as Im losing in France

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07) Country: Sweden Match: IFK Goteborg v AIK Solna Date: 17/4/07 Time: 19:00 cet Reccomended Bet: IFK Goteborg (0) AH @ 1.83 Pinnacle 2/10 This is a bet forced upon me for statistical reasons. I know many people don't rate IFK that highly this season, even I myself dont have them as that high a ranking. However, their odds today are very generous IMO and would suggest that AIK are at least 2 classes above them. Now I dont believe that which makes this bet have some value in it on a level ball AH. Not one to stake heavily in but I dont think IFK will lose here.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07) Goteborg - AIK Stockholm IFK 1 B. Andersson 6 A. Johansson 5 M. Bjärsmyr 22 R. Sigurdsson 14 H. Jónsson 24 J. Berg 19 P. Wernbloom 10 N. Alexandersson 23 A. Vasquez 9 S. Selakovic 11 M. Ranégie ÖSK - Elfsborg ÖSK 1 P. Westman 9 P. Anttonen 19 P. Haginge 4 M. Wikström 3 J. Riddez 7 J. Pettersson 5 L. Larsen 8 F. Nordback 27 K. Näfver 29 N. Halilovic 21 S. Henriksson Elfsborg 30 J. Wiland 11 D. Mobaeck 22 A. Augustsson 5 M. Andersson 4 J. Karlsson 13 J. Jönsson 10 S. Holmén 24 S. Ishizaki 8 A. Svensson 6 D. Alexandersson 17 J. Keene

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07) Good ones, Meatman :ok My weekend was ok too, Sylvia managed 2-2 and got me 2/3. On to today: Elfsborg (-0.5) @ 2.09 (Expekt). Örebro are newcomers, they got a draw, 0-0, away to gefle in their first match, a result I think they are pleased with. Elfsborg got 1-1 at home to Malmö, not a bad result, but I don't think Elfsborg are happy with their performance, they looked rather slow on the midfield and their only attacker Keene did not get many good passes to make something of. Today I think Elfsborg will bounce back and show that they are both champions and contenders to become champions this season. They have enough quality and individually skilled players to beat Örebro no doubt, and I find 2.09 for Elfsborg a price worth trying. They often played good away from home last season (6-6-1), and I hope that won't change today.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07) IFK Göteborg - AIK Under 2.5 goals @ 1.80 and AIK + 0.25 @ 1.72 This is a very prestigious match between two classic teams in Sweden, there's always lots of emotion involved. To me IFK looks a bit like last season, pretty solid team that are hard to beat but also lacks a bit of creativity and skill to win enough matches to be a top team. They got 1-1 away to Trelleborg in their first match, played ok in the 1st half but poor in the 2nd. AIK lost 0-1 to Kalmar, were secure in the defence, did not allow Kalmar to create almost any chances, but were very toothless in their attacking, had a very tough time to even come close to scoring opportunities. I think this match will be a tough battle with two teams looking to win the midfield, but I doubt there will be many goals. I do think that AIK should be rated higher than IFK though, and I also think that IFK's way of playing suits AIK's defence well, IFK do not have the fast attacking and quick passing that would give AIK big problems. If AIK can better their own passing and keep the ball on the gound some more today they may very well sneak away with a win here.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (14-17 April 07) IFK Göteborg - AIK Player to score most (expekt): George Mourad (IFK) 4,05 Equal 1,70 Miran Burgic (AIK) 4,05 Miran Burgic will start for AIK and George Mourad isn't in IFK's squad due to injury. Don't really know if there's any value, but don't put your money on Mourad :)

stupid league lol why couldnt AIK do that for me in the 1st round eh, bloody late goal as well w@nkers :@
Hey! Watch it ;) :lol I think Göteborg can look forward to a tough season, they lack speed and creativity just as much as last season.

Hey! Watch it ;) :lol .
DIF DIF DIF DIF :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :lol :lol nah i dont mind AIK much, in fact I dont really have a fav Swedish team :( 2/10 mate so I aint that bothered I suppose ................:eyes