Tennis, Houston and Valencia

Re: Tennis, Houston and Valencia Houston Draw:

RODDICK, Andy USA (1) v MONTANES, Albert ESP

QUALIFIER v RAMIREZ HIDALGO, Ruben ESP

RUSSELL, Michael USA v GOLDSTEIN, Paul USA

SPADEA, Vincent USA v GINEPRI, Robby USA (7)

HAAS, Tommy GER (3) v QUERREY, Sam USA

DEVILDER, Nicolas FRA v GIMELSTOB, Justin USA

GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA v HARTFIELD, Diego ARG

KARLOVIC, Ivo CRO v BECKER, Benjamin GER (6)

MELZER, Jurgen AUT (5) v SCHUETTLER, Rainer GER

HANESCU, Victor ROU v VERKERK, Martin NED

QUALIFIER v SWEETING, Ryan USA

VASSALLO ARGUELLO, Martin ARG v FISH, Mardy USA (4)

MONACO, Juan ARG (8) v GAMBILL, Jan-Michael USA (WC)

DELIC, Amer USA v KENDRICK, Robert USA

QUALIFIER v HORNA, Luis PER

QUALIFIER v BLAKE, James USA (2)

Re: Tennis, Houston and Valencia (Valencia, round 32) Kristian Pless - Marcel Granollers-Pujol, pick Pless to win 5/10 Pless is the better player here(H2H is 1-0 and he won 5 straight(just won a tournament). Pujol is a challenger player(only Clay played this year and record 2-4). Despite home court advantage I don't see him as any threat to Pless game...

Re: Tennis, Houston and Valencia Hi guys, following picks for today and tomorrow: ATP TOUR, VALENCIA VERDASCO TO D STARACE @ 1.6 at expekt WTA TOUR, FAMILY CIRCLE CUP, CHARLESTON RAZZANO TO D SHAUGHNESSY @ 1.63 at centrebet Verdasco is simply a better player than Starace on all surfaces and on clay, in particular, which is clearly reflected in rankings (35 vs. 89), the H2H (2:0 to Verdasco) and in total 2007 form. Starace has won a Challenger in Italy two weeks ago but no significant players defeated in that tournament. Veradsco will be playing at home where he won in 2004. Well, Shaughnessy is totally out-of-form in 2007 with 1-9 record, and losing to a 14 (!) years old Portuguese wild-card in her last tournament Miami. Razzano is in a very good form, defeating Pennetta and Muller in Miami and having matchpoints against Henin.

Re: Tennis, Houston and Valencia Schiavone - Ruano Pascual 1,45 have to go on this one,schivaone much better player she wasnt playing good in america last two tournament,but that is the main reseason i am going on this one she probably have some problem with time difference and climate condition,and now think that she went through that and that she will show some great play some same reason and with pascual but she showed a poor shape1/64 is the top round she reached this year so 10/10 italian to win

Re: Tennis, Houston and Valencia Medina Garrigues - Muller 2,3 on muller dont know why medina is fav. in this match it is obviosly that she doesnt like america and play poor there,her top round there is 1/64 and play with poor players on the other side ,muller showes better form and played against better player...dont see any value in medina so have to go on muller to win gl

Re: Tennis, Houston and Valencia some people are really funny well, somebody sent me email message, he is aking me to join his betting strategy, anf i have no profit within one month, then he will return all my money plus 50 pounds! LOL MY SINGLE question is : if you have a winning strategy,why to share it with others???? simply you dont, because there isnt any out there,please stop asking money from people

Re: Tennis, Houston and Valencia Hi guys, following pick for today: WTA TOUR, FAMILY CIRCLE CUP, CHARLESTON GOLOVIN TO D SAFINA @ 1.76 at pinnacle After winning her first title in Amelia Island last week (and defeating Williams, Petrova and Ivanovic) Golovin continued displaying her best this week. The H2H is 2:1 to Golovin, even as Golovin was not at her best in 2006, so at current form, Golovin looks like a value bet @ 1.76.

Re: Tennis, Houston and Valencia

Almagro v Volandri - (Almagro -3 games - 4/5 @ Bet365)

Excellent value in Almagro who won this tournament last year and beating Volandri easily. This year Almagro has been impressive in early rounds serving really well, where as Volandri was lucky that Andreev choked and Koubek retired. Also the Volandri second serve is especially weak and I expect Almagro to break many times.

Almagro v Volandri - (Almagro -3 games - 4/5 @ Bet365)

Excellent value in Almagro who won this tournament last year and beating Volandri easily. This year Almagro has been impressive in early rounds serving really well, where as Volandri was lucky that Andreev choked and Koubek retired. Also the Volandri second serve is especially weak and I expect Almagro to break many times.

Hope you're right. I just put 5 units on Almagro to go straight sets. $2.05... Go Nicolas! :clap

Re: Tennis, Houston and Valencia Malzer- Zabaleta - 1 1.73(StanJames) Melzer is priced too high because i cant see Zabaleta could upset austrian player who has a good record in Houston.Zabaleta used to be a top clas clay court player but now days he is average.Melzer who is in good form will be too much for argentine.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventSafina - Golovin
SelectionSafina
Strength10/10
Date13/04/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.47 (Back)
ReasoningI must try these price for Safina.Of course Golovin is in good form and she won Ameli Island last week but for how long she can play top tennis? Yesterday she had some problems with Peng and today it should be even worse for her.Clay courts season is coming and Safina is warming up before that as she is really good on clay.Last week realy good performance at AI with wins over Krajicek and Srebotnik and this week she is also playing well with two easy wins so far.H2H is 3:1 for Tati but 3 of these were 3 set matches.All played on hard.Today they are playing on a bit slower surface so I give small advantage to Safina here.And at this price I'm going to back her.This should be close match.GL.