Norway - Tippeligaen (9-10 April 07)

Monday 9 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Aalesund v Start (17:00 BST)2.623.452.92102%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Lillestrøm v Fredrikstad (17:00 BST)1.674.006.00102%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Lyn v Sandefjord (17:00 BST)1.933.605.00100%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Strömsgodset v Odd Grenland (17:00 BST)2.263.503.60101%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Tromsø v Vålerenga (17:00 BST)2.833.402.76101%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Viking v Rosenborg (19:00 BST)3.203.502.50100%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Total GoalsBookings PointsBoth Teams To ScoreCornersCorners Match BetDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Carded TeamFirst Corner Team 1st HalfFirst Corner Team 2nd HalfFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreFirst Throw In Team 1st HalfFirst Throw In Team 2nd HalfHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPenalty AwardedRed CardSubstitutions UsedTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Tuesday 10 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Stabæk v Brann (18:00 BST)2.603.402.98102%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (9-10 April 07) sorry - no time for writing yet, but I will add some as the weekend progresses. GL all Norwegian league gamblers this season :ok Match: Lyn Olso v Sandefjord Date: 9/4/07 Time: 18:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Lyn Oslo -0.75 AH @ 2.30 Canbet 3/10 Match: Viking v Rosenborg BK Date: 9/4/07 Time: 20:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Rosenborg BK -0.25 AH @ 2.17 Canbet 3/10

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (9-10 April 07) Meatman how long have you been betting on the Tippeligaen? I am probably mistaken, but for some reason I recall a high number of first round matches have ended 0-0 in the past, a scoreline that you basically don't see for the rest of the season.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (9-10 April 07)

Meatman how long have you been betting on the Tippeligaen? I am probably mistaken' date=' but for some reason I recall a high number of first round matches have ended 0-0 in the past, a scoreline that you basically don't see for the rest of the season.[/quote'] this will be my 3rd season tipping in it mate yeh last season was a freak start with loads of 0-0s there are a lot of teams who I'm very uncertain of at the moment, but we do know that RBK are easily the best side. At the bottom, Aalesund and Sandefjord should be the 2 weakest. But there are a lot of middle ranked sides who could be either a surprise or disappointment. I wont be betting too much in the early rounds .

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (9-10 April 07) Ok thanks for that mate. I know that the 0-0 layers love the Norwegian league so I was thinking some value maybe for the first round. Also, having kept an eye on your posts since being here I've never seen you use Centrebet. I don't know if you have an account with them or not but they have a shitload of markets (more for the Tippilagaen than they do the Premier League!)

Ok thanks for that mate. I know that the 0-0 layers love the Norwegian league so I was thinking some value maybe for the first round. Also, having kept an eye on your posts since being here I've never seen you use Centrebet. I don't know if you have an account with them or not but they have a shitload of markets (more for the Tippilagaen than they do the Premier League!)
no dont have an account with them and hardly ever tipped top price with them in anything. I dont think they offer the best odds very often in markets I use. Although I'm sure they are pretty competitive overall. I might have a glace there now at the Norway markets.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (9-10 April 07) With you on RBK as always Meaty, it will take Uwe a while to get things going at Viking IMO and pre-season has been up and down to say the least... Also going for Lillestrøm, they look a good side this season and with Brenne playing the centre against his former club (he was the top scorer for Fredrikstad) I think Lillestrøm can take victory. Elsewhere... Aalesund v Start X2/U2.5 Lyn v Sandefjord 1 (tight) Strömsgodset v Odd Grenland 1X Tromsø v Vålerenga 2(0) Only taken the 2 bets with smaller stakes as this is match day 1 and anything can happen, maybe many draws.. GL all :ok

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (9-10 April 07) Aalesund vs Start Over 2.5 goals @ 2.08 10pts Think this is a pretty good price even though it is the first game of the season and teams might just take it easy. But on looking at the past history between these two sides you can see that there has been goals between them - 7 of the last 10 games going over the 2.5 mark in fact (5 of those 7 went over 3.5 too). Last season Aalesund had an average of 2.16 goals per home game, while Start had 1.24 per away game. Really like the look of the over in this one!

With you on RBK as always Meaty, it will take Uwe a while to get things going at Viking IMO and pre-season has been up and down to say the least... Also going for Lillestrøm, they look a good side this season and with Brenne playing the centre against his former club (he was the top scorer for Fredrikstad) I think Lillestrøm can take victory. Elsewhere... Aalesund v Start X2/U2.5 Lyn v Sandefjord 1 (tight) Strömsgodset v Odd Grenland 1X Tromsø v Vålerenga 2(0) Only taken the 2 bets with smaller stakes as this is match day 1 and anything can happen, maybe many draws.. GL all :ok
LSK and Lyn both 3-0 up already Galea great start for us in Norway :clap I was glimpsing through the goals and witnessed an amazing Aalesund 2nd. Their throw in taker did acrobatics on the touchline before someone converted into the net :loon all in vain though as their defence collapses to lose 2-4

Aalesund vs Start Over 2.5 goals @ 2.08 10pts Think this is a pretty good price even though it is the first game of the season and teams might just take it easy. But on looking at the past history between these two sides you can see that there has been goals between them - 7 of the last 10 games going over the 2.5 mark in fact (5 of those 7 went over 3.5 too). Last season Aalesund had an average of 2.16 goals per home game, while Start had 1.24 per away game. Really like the look of the over in this one!
nice winner also well done :clap

LSK and Lyn both 3-0 up already Galea great start for us in Norway :clap I was glimpsing through the goals and witnessed an amazing Aalesund 2nd. Their throw in taker did acrobatics on the touchline before someone converted into the net :loon all in vain though as their defence collapses to lose 2-4
It is a good start, only VIF letting my predictions down but the important one (Lillestrøm) did the job, good call on Lyn meaty :clap i thought of them but did not back any money in the end.. DC with an easy over also :cheers Surely something must go wrong today? Hang on - Rosenborg are playing! :drums

Surely something must go wrong today? Hang on - Rosenborg are playing! :drums
Well I watched the 1st half and they dominated possession but made some silly errors in midfield. Viking striker, Ijeh was a handful and scored on 32' long range shot in off the post. Missed the 2nd half but 1-1 is acceptable to me especially as it was an 82nd min equaliser. The -0.25 AH came into play for me today, there will be other days when RBK get the business done for us :ok lack of away success so far, bar Start - maybe Brann tommorow??? I half fancy it I must admit although Stabaek cant be underestimated

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (9-10 April 07) Anyone see the throw in that set up Skiri's goal in the 49th minute for Aalesund last night?? Was an absolute classic! Meatman just sent me video footage of it. Does a summersalt then throws it half the width of the field to set up an unbelievable strike for Skiri. Incredible stuff :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (9-10 April 07) Don't really understand how the odds for over 2,5 are changing. Bet365 offer 1,75, while Betsafe offer 1,70. In comparison, Norsk Tipping (local Norwegian) offer 1,55, but then again, their odds are usually below marked. I wouldn't bet on over 2,5 at 1,55, but 1,70-1,75 is tempting. Stabæk scored most goals in last years Tippeliga, and their 2 attackers Pall Gunnarson and Nannskog were the two most scoring players in the league. Both are playing against Brann today. Only injury concern for Stabæk is Olsen. Brann might have the league's best midfield (missing Vaagan Moen and Bakke (ex Leeds)) today, but will still have a strong midfield. Will probably field Winters and Helstad in attack, both of whom are very capable attackers. Brann also have Norways best keeper in Oppdal (at least until Myhre gets some match practice). Brann's weakest part this season is their defence. H2H often ends over with these two teams. When Brann are playing it's impossible to predict the winner, but I will take over 2,5 goals. Still, odds is going down for under 2,5, so maybe someone knows something I don't