** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NRL Round 4: April 6-9

Re: NRL Round 4: April 6-9

Aw,Bro,the match has just kicked off,sorry,Blues will win and most likely cover,Sorry mate this is for Rugby League not union,but as no one seems to care about it so if you do ever want to ask a question if it's alright with everyone else,i'll answer. Sweet Bro,later.:)
aye ; thanks anyway; i didnt bet on it because noone replied it :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HT Margin Brisbane by 7-12 @ 5 Centrebet 2/10 Shaun Kenny-Dowall takes a 39th minute intercept and scores. Here's to Shaun :cheers
In the other game the Bulldogs have taken a 14-6 lead. Cutler scored but not first :(. Berrigan scored too, 3rd try of the game. Almost got the first but pulled up just short.

Re: NRL Round 4: April 6-9 Melbourne win by margin of 13+ @ 2.80 (Centrebet) Two teams with differing form come into this game. Newcastle got belted by Canberra last week while one of the competition favourites outclassed the Warriors. Late news is that ther Newcastle playmaker (Johns) is out and that could be it for his career. Newcastle lacked direction last week and will be even more disorganised even with Buderus back. The Storm woke up last week after not really impressing the first couple of games. Both teams have huge packs of forwars but the Storm are very classy in the backline. They should win this well Note: got this price last night when rumours of Johns' injury were coming out. This market is now suspended and will more than likely be a big difference in the final price offered.

Re: NRL Round 4: April 6-9 Brisbane -6 @ 1.91 Skybet 2.5/10 :ok HT Margin Brisbane by 7-12 @ 5 Centrebet 2/10 :ok Shaun Berrigan First Try-scorer @ 26 Centrebet 1/10 :eyes Shaun Berrigan MOTM @ 13 Centrebet 0.5/10 :eyes Brent Tate Anytime Scorer @ $3.10 Centrebet (3.5/10) :eyes Souths 1-12 (80min margin only, exc. Golden Pt) @ 3.7 Betfair 6/10 :wall Trent Cutler First Try-scorer @ 21 Centrebet 1/10 :wall Very poor night last night. Can only hope that today goes better. Newcastle Knights 1. Kurt Gidley, 2. James McManus, 3. George Carmont, 4. Brad Tighe, 5. Adam MacDougall, 6. Jarrod Mullen, 7. Andrew Johns ©, 8. Josh Perry, 9. Danny Buderus, 10. Adam Woolnough, 11. Steve Simpson , 12. Clint Newton, 13. Daniel Abraham. Subs: 14. Terence Seu Seu, 15. Cory Paterson, 16. Matthew White, 17. Daniel Tolar, 18. Kirk Reynoldson (one to be omitted). Melbourne Storm 1. Billy Slater, 2. Matt Geyer, 3. Matt King, 4. Anthony Quinn, 5. Israel Folau, 6. Greg Inglis, 7. Cooper Cronk, 8. Antonio Kaufusi, 9. Cameron Smith, 10. Brett White, 11. Michael Crocker, 12. Ryan Hoffman, 13. Dallas Johnson. Subs: 14. Sam Tagataese, 15. Jeff Lima, 16. Ben Cross, 17. James Aubusson, 18. Steve Turner (one to be omitted). Ignore the bit about Johns, as Blackcrow mentioned he is injured. That news should see the Storm win comfortably. I have a couple of bets in mind but need to wait for the markets to open. Bets: Storm -4 (inc. handicap draw) @ 1.72 Willhill 10/10!! Storm by 9+ at HT @ 3.00 TAB 4/10

Re: NRL Round 4: April 6-9 Parramatta Eels 1 Luke Burt, 2 Jarryd Hayne, 3 Ben Smith , 4 Timana Tahu, 5 Eric Grothe, 6 Brett Finch, 7 Tim Smith , 8 Nathan Cayless ©, 9 Mark Riddell, 10 Aaron Cannings, 11 Nathan Hindmarsh, 12 Chad Robinson, 13 Daniel Wagon. Subs: 14 PJ Marsh, 15 Josh Cordoba, 16 Ian Hindmarsh, 17 Feleti Mateo. Canberra Raiders 1. William Zillman, 2. Colin Best, 3. Phil Graham, 4. David Howell, 5. Adrian Purtell, 6. Todd Carney, 7. Michael Dobson, 8. Scott Logan, 9. Lincoln Withers, 10. Dane Tilse, 11. Neville Costigan, 12. Ben Jones, 13. Alan Tongue ©. Subs: 14. Marshall Chalk, 15. Joe Picker, 16. Josh Miller, 17. Trevor Thurling, 18. Terry Campese (one to be omitted). This game looks to me to be the toughest of the regular weekend. The Raiders were quite good last week whilst the Eels were unconvincing in their first win of the season. Good luck if you have a bet but I'm leaving this one alone, with the exception of Hayne. Bet: Jarryd Hayne to score the first try @ $16 Centrebet 2/10 $11-$12 really is the true price for this one. Probably wont score first because it seems to be that kind of weekend for me, but it's still value.

Re: NRL Round 4: April 6-9 I'm on the Raiders to win 1-12, the value has been totally sucked out of the +6.5 market so I'm on the margin to get some value at $3.55. I'm also on the Cowboys to win 13+, not super confident about this one but just love the cows form so I can't deny them! :cow I'm also on Brenten Bowen for FTS. Steering clear of the Knights game, my head says put the money on the Storm but my heart thinks the Knights are still in it with a chance! Anyways I'm off to the game, good luck guys.

Re: NRL Round 4: April 6-9 North Queensland Cowboys 1 Matt Bowen, 2 Brenton Bowen, 3 Ashley Graham, 4 Paul Bowman, 5 Neil Sweeney, 6 Jason Smith, 7 Johnathan Thurston ©, 8 Matthew Scott, 9 Aaron Payne (vc), 10 Shane Tronc, 11 Steve Southern, 12 Luke O'Donnell, 13 Justin Smith. Subs: 14 David Faiumu, 15 Jacob Lillyman, 16 Sione Faumuina, 17 Ray Cashmere. Wests Tigers 1. Brett Hodgson, 2. Daniel Fitzhenry, 3. Dean Collis, 4. Paul Whatuira, 5. Jason Moodie, 6. Benji Marshall, 7. John Morris, 8. Keith Galloway, 9. Robbie Farah, 10. Bryce Gibbs, 11. Ben Galea, 12. Todd Payten, 13. Liam Fulton. Subs: 14. Dene Halatau, 15. Chris Heighington, 16. Taniela Tuiaki, 17. Bronson Harrison. Tigers have looked awful at times whilst the Cowboys have been red hot at home. At present this is all I have to say, but I am still compiling bets for this game and the Storm game. Will do a summary of all of tonights bets later probably. Bets: Jonathan Thurston First-Tryscorer @ $22 Centrebet 5/10 (Yes, 5! Because it's not often you get a $10 shot at the odds of $22) Tigers Team Score 11-20 @ 2.30 TAB 9/10

Re: NRL Round 4: April 6-9 Aye, didn't know that mate. I went for the 9+ @ 3s, purely because the other site that offered it was at 2.7 and I thought that it was over a 33% chance. Time will tell I guess, could have gone either way but I guess this one will be easier to cheer on lol. So long as the Storm cover the -4.5 I'll be reasonably happy. One more bet for that game to come.

Re: NRL Round 4: April 6-9 Alright, went for Knights 11-20 team score. Can't see em scoring too many but I reckon they'll score 2-3 at home. Hopefully if it's 2 Gidley can convert them. So to summarise for this game: Bets: Storm -4 (inc. handicap draw) @ 1.72 Willhill 10/10!! Knights Team Score 11-20pts @ 2.50 TAB 5/10 Storm by 9+ at HT @ 3.00 TAB 4/10 Billy Slater Anytime Scorer @ 2.00 Centrebet 3.5/10 After reading that stat Jumbo, I gotta say I'm kinda regretting that HT bet. I gotta be honest, I do still think it's value (implied chance of 33%, I reckon it's closer to 40%), but the 7-12 does seem to be better value than this, so yeah. Ah well, hopefully it comes in.

Re: NRL Round 4: April 6-9 If the Storm play like they did last week mate and the Knights do the same,it could be 50.lol I'm picking 10 or 12,so I reckon you'll be on the money anyway,heres hoping,fingers crossed. Good Luck with your selections anyway mate.

Re: NRL Round 4: April 6-9 Cowboys win by 13+ margin Agree with CP that the Cowboys are in form and especially at home are very hard to beat. The Tigers have looked irdinary lately and will struggle to contain the Cowboys little men like Bowen who should run out comfortable winners

Re: NRL Round 4: April 6-9 What can I say, I have got this round pretty wrong. Cutler didn't score first, Berrigan didn't score first, Tate didn't score at all and Slater didn't score. Last chance for redemption, as I have added Matt Bowen and Jonathan Thurston as anytime scorers to my list of bets. Bets: Jonathan Thurston First-Tryscorer @ $22 Centrebet 5/10 Tigers Team Score 11-20 @ 2.30 TAB 9/10 Matt Bowen Anytime Scorer @ 2.50 Centrebet 5/10 Cowboys Team Score 31-40 @ 3.50 TAB 4/10 Jonathan Thurston Anytime Scorer @ 2.85 Centrebet 2.5/10 I also have for the other game: Jarryd Hayne First Tryscorer @ 16 Centrebet 2/10 Lets hope that I can save some face for some poor efforts so far :hope

Re: NRL Round 4: April 6-9 Not too much for me today Titans Team Score 11-20pts @ 2.20 4/10 Warriors at HT by a margin of 1-6 @ 5.00. Centrebet 3/10 Wesser outscores Pietersen @ 3.25 Centrebet 3/10 Warriors to win by 36-40pts @ 101 Willhill 1/10 Rhys Wesser First Try @ 17 Centrebet 1/10 Steve Price First Try @ 46 Centrebet 1/10

Re: NRL Round 4: April 6-9 That's a margin mate. As for expecting lol, not expecting them to, but I do feel that a big Warriors win is a possibility. We've seen a couple of the big favourites come close to losing this weekend and I have a feeling the Warriors have a point to prove today.

Good luck with that mate.
Cheers mate, up 6-0 at HT so only need 30 unanswered points :lol Pity Steven Price couldn't score first, he's been crossing the line a bit lately and I thought $46 was a great price. That being said, I've hardly got the best of the Centrebet Tryscorer Odds Compiler :$

Re: NRL Round 4: April 6-9 Well done CP mate on your half time margin,excellent stuff:ok I was lucky there,I also put $100 on Mannering to score anytime at $3.50 on the advice of my missus,so very happy indeed.:dude