Football - Trading the draw

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Football - Trading the draw Trade 23 - Update

Goals on 50 and 53 minutes: 1-1 This could be one of those days :(
Goal on 74 mins, no chances taken after what has just happened in all 3 of games I am currently trading. Traded out as follows: Rizespor........+6.84 Trabzonspor...+6.84 Draw.............+5.98

Re: Football - Trading the draw

Trade 23 - Update Goal on 74 mins, no chances taken after what has just happened in all 3 of games I am currently trading. Traded out as follows: Rizespor........+6.84 Trabzonspor...+6.84 Draw.............+5.98
Two further goals after I traded out from 2-1, 2-2, 3-2 at FT - I am very glad I traded out when I did. Aldric

Re: Football - Trading the draw Trade 24 - Update

Deja vu!! Tottenham equalise with a penalty............ 2-2.
Wigan score 3-2. Again I am taking NO CHANCES! Wigan........+3.64 Tottenham..+3.64 Draw..........+3.30 Small profits, but better than a BIG loss. Aldric

Trade 24 - Update Wigan score 3-2. Again I am taking NO CHANCES! Wigan........+3.64 Tottenham..+3.64 Draw..........+3.30 Small profits, but better than a BIG loss. Aldric
What a game... Tottenham equalise 3-3.... Full Time - 3:3.

Re: Football - Trading the draw Trade 25 - Update Complete disaster... 2nd time that the 3rd trade of the day has gone wrong... 1-1 with 77 mins played and I have had to trade out as following as the odds are plummeting. Livorno.....-29.79 Reggina....-29.79 Draw....... -24.00 This is always the problem with 2 goals scored close together...

Re: Football - Trading the draw Results: Trade 22.....+7.25...............-2.25 Trade 23.....+6.84 Trade 24.....+3.30 Trade 25.....-24.00.............-2.55 Total........ -11.41 Total Trades: 25 Winning Trades: 20 Losing Trades: 5 P/L: +55.49 Bank: 155.49

Re: Football - Trading the draw Trade 26 Ethnikos Piraeus v Levadiakos KO. 1500hrs Unders are expected in this game, therefore I have placed a cover bet. Lay total goals +1 15 @ 1.12 (cost 1.80) LAY draw @ 2.96 Ethnikos.......+25.25 Levadiakos....+25.25 Draw........... -49.49

Trade 26 Ethnikos Piraeus v Levadiakos KO. 1500hrs Unders are expected in this game, therefore I have placed a cover bet. Lay total goals +1 15 @ 1.12 (cost 1.80) LAY draw @ 2.96 Ethnikos.......+25.25 Levadiakos....+25.25 Draw........... -49.49
GOAL. Ethnikos score on 30 minutes.....unfortunately the wrong team as the away team are the favourites and the league leaders. I am going to let this run for a while as I can only just trade out at break-even.

Re: Football - Trading the draw How frustrating..... the odds are lower now than they were when I first placed my bet and there are 10 minutes gone in the 2nd half. This is the problem when the 'wrong' team scores first.. however surely the odds should be higher than 2.90 at this stage of the game!

Re: Football - Trading the draw hey alric.. i remmeber 6 months ago.. when i use to back lets say man u to win 2-0 and 2-1... it will have wat happens if i hit in Green.. and all the other possiblities in red calculated for me.. so basically tells me what happens when that outcome happens.. I dont have that anymore for some reason.. is it coz they ahve taken it off.. or is it just my account.. coz i think it will make it soo much easier cheers

hey alric.. i remmeber 6 months ago.. when i use to back lets say man u to win 2-0 and 2-1... it will have wat happens if i hit in Green.. and all the other possiblities in red calculated for me.. so basically tells me what happens when that outcome happens.. I dont have that anymore for some reason.. is it coz they ahve taken it off.. or is it just my account.. coz i think it will make it soo much easier cheers
That is what I use to help me Moddi1. Click options and then display what if figure'. :ok

Re: Football - Trading the draw Trade 27 Carl Zeiss Jena v Erzgebirge KO. 1915hrs Goals are expected in this game so no cover bet. LAY draw @ 3.50 Carl Zeiss Jena...+20.00 Erzgebirge.........+20.00 Draw................+50.00 EDIT This bet has not been matched yet, I will place it at these odds in-running if it is not matched before hand.

Re: Football - Trading the draw Trade 28 Brest v Le Havre KO. 1930hrs Unders are expected, however Le Havre have been scoring away from home so I am going to risk it and have no cover bet :hope LAY draw @ 3.05 Brest.........+24.39 Le Havre....+24.39 Draw.........-50.00

Trade 27 Carl Zeiss Jena v Erzgebirge KO. 1915hrs Goals are expected in this game so no cover bet. LAY draw @ 3.50 Carl Zeiss Jena...+20.00 Erzgebirge.........+20.00 Draw................+50.00 EDIT This bet has not been matched yet, I will place it at these odds in-running if it is not matched before hand.
Goal on 10 minutes and unfortunately only 4.71 of the bet was matched :wall I have traded out for a tiny profit as follows: Carl Zeiss Jena...+1.31 Erzgebirge.........+1.31 Draw................+1.14

Trade 28 Brest v Le Havre KO. 1930hrs Unders are expected, however Le Havre have been scoring away from home so I am going to risk it and have no cover bet :hope LAY draw @ 3.05 Brest.........+24.39 Le Havre....+24.39 Draw.........-50.00
GOAL 1-0.... As it was an early goal the odds haven't moved much, However I don't want to be caught out and have traded out as follows: Brest.........+5.39 Le Havre....+5.39 Draw.........+5.10

Re: Football - Trading the draw Work got in the way today, just home :( Nurnberg v Frankfurt, just kicked off I like German teams to score, even though this is a cup game... so no cover bet. Trade 29 Lay draw @ 3.5. Nurnberg......+19.61 Frankfurt......+19.61 Draw...........-49.03

Work got in the way today, just home :( Nurnberg v Frankfurt, just kicked off I like German teams to score, even though this is a cup game... so no cover bet. Trade 29 Lay draw @ 3.5. Nurnberg......+19.61 Frankfurt......+19.61 Draw...........-49.03
Happy days, 28 minutes and 2-0. I am letting this run for the moment and will likely trade out at the start of the 2nd half.

Looking at the other games the only other trade for me tonight is if the Juve game is 0-0 at HT. Aldric
I have decided to give this game a miss.. I am sure there will be a goal, however the odds are not low enough for the risk involved. (Rimini are stingy with goals, but you still have to fancy juve to score) EDIT That was a good decision, Juve have a player sent off 46'.