International Friendlies 28/29 March 2007

Wednesday 28 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
South Africa v Bolivar (17:00 BST)1.703.404.50111% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even Total
Croatia v Saudi Arabia (19:00 BST)1.284.508.00113% Related markets...Match Result
Germany v Denmark (19:00 BST)2.123.204.60101% Related markets...Match ResultWinnerAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last Goalscorer1st Half HandicapAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreClean SheetCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPlayer To Score 2+Score in Both HalvesSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTo Score a Hat-trickTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWill A Penalty Be ScoredWin 2nd HalfWin Both Halves
France v Austria (20:00 BST)1.385.1011.00102% Related markets...Match ResultWinnerAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last Goalscorer1st Half HandicapAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreClean SheetCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderScore in Both HalvesSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTo Score a Hat-trickTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWill A Penalty Be ScoredWin 2nd HalfWin Both Halves
Venezuela v New Zealand (22:00 BST)1.474.509.20102% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
Thursday 29 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Colombia v Paraguay (02:00 BST)2.103.353.85104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
USA v Guatemala (02:00 BST)1.276.2016.00102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Chile v Costa Rica (03:00 BST)1.793.655.40102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Ecuador v Mexico (04:00 BST)4.003.552.10101%

Re: International Friendlies 28/29 March 2007 A German friend of mine tell me that : "lehman, ballack, shweinsteiger, lahm, podolski, klose(?), frings misiing for sure" Any info about Denmark guys ? I'm really considering backing the Danish here if German will play with its B team since they will have a real chance here.

Re: International Friendlies 28/29 March 2007 According to an article in danish newspaper Jyllandsposten the danish coach Morten Olsen is pissed off because of the fact that Germany will play with a b-team. This indicates to me that Olsen will start with the best team. Odds around 4 for a danish victory is very high.

Re: International Friendlies 28/29 March 2007

EventGermany - Denmark
SelectionDenmark (+0.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date28/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetdaq @ 1.86 (Back)
ReasoningGermany will not field Ballack, Frings, Lehmann, Schweinsteiger, Podolski, Schneider, Lahm and Mertesacker, all 8 were starters last match, add that Klose is out and I think that Denmark have a good chance at getting at least a draw. Denmark lost last match away to Spain, 1-2, but I was quite impressed by their way of playing, also scoring a goal when down to ten men. Denmark are a good team, and Germany with so many missings can surely not be such huge favourites as the bookies rate them.

Re: International Friendlies 28/29 March 2007 Probable team: Gregory Coupet; Francois Clerc, Philippe Mexes, Lilian Thuram, Julien Escude; Lassana Diarra, Rio Mavuba, Abou Diaby, Samir Nasri; Djibril Cisse, Nicolas Anelka. Dunno if that's correct or not. Don't mind the look of Denmark so might have a go at them, their performance against Aus a few months back was pretty good. Already have them in a nothing stakes canadian (with draws in the Ireland, Northern Irelanad and Serbia match and G Smith for top SAF bat)

Re: International Friendlies 28/29 March 2007 Germany – Denmark Pick Denmark @ 3.7 Expekt This is only a friendly game but the way Germans have handled it I doubt the Danes will behave that friendly. Germany’s convincing performance against Czech Republic last Saturday gave them the 3 points and their coach the chance to experiment testing the players that didn't take part in that game.The line-up therefore will be almost completely changed since only a couple of players or maybe three that started against the Czecks will be included in it.The rest of them,keeper+2 defenders+4 midfielders+a striker,have already left the group. The danish coach sounds very angry with his german colleague.Denmark didn’t deserve to lose against Spain last Saturday despite playing with 10 for big part of the game.At the moment they are looking to boost the team’s moral and a win against Germany is exactly what they need.They are expected to line-up the same players they did in Spain and leave any possible experiment and player-testing for the second half. No doubt that all German players that will take part in the game have enough quality and will want to impress their coach and home funs,but I do doubt,following all the changes,they will look like a team and well worked unit. I consider the Danish side much more motivated since they have a point to prove and on top they will want to punish their opponents for taking this game so “lightly”.

Re: International Friendlies 28/29 March 2007 Agreed with everything already said about the Danes. Going to dangerously try and extend the value of the Denmark game by looking towards the correct score market with Denmark keeping a clean sheet. Denmark @ 4.4 (7/10) Denmark 2-0 @ 38 (1/10) Denmark 3-0 @ 90 (1/10) All with Betfair :hope

Probable team: Gregory Coupet; Francois Clerc, Philippe Mexes, Lilian Thuram, Julien Escude; Lassana Diarra, Rio Mavuba, Abou Diaby, Samir Nasri; Djibril Cisse, Nicolas Anelka. Dunno if that's correct or not. Don't mind the look of Denmark so might have a go at them, their performance against Aus a few months back was pretty good. Already have them in a nothing stakes canadian (with draws in the Ireland, Northern Irelanad and Serbia match and G Smith for top SAF bat)
Sure, France can win, but with full of young and new players (same good) especially the mieldfield, i think the odds is too much down. Cisse still need to shoot 10 times minimum for to score one goal. Nasri is a very good young player.

EventGermany - Denmark
SelectionDenmark (+0.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date28/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetdaq @ 1.86 (Back)
ReasoningGermany will not field Ballack' date= Frings, Lehmann, Schweinsteiger, Podolski, Schneider, Lahm and Mertesacker, all 8 were starters last match, add that Klose is out and I think that Denmark have a good chance at getting at least a draw. Denmark lost last match away to Spain, 1-2, but I was quite impressed by their way of playing, also scoring a goal when down to ten men. Denmark are a good team, and Germany with so many missings can surely not be such huge favourites as the bookies rate them.
This one and match Slovenia-Holland are my picks of the day. Strenght 7/10 both. :ok I'll go for Holland, of course!!!