Euro 2008 Group G Mar 28

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Mar 28 Bulgaria should take care of Albania as the guests are not in form. On the other hand, their coach missed their match on Saturday but he might attend the match on Wednesday so this might help them in terms of better tactics. Bulgaria will rely on home ground (supporters are not over-exited though) and the great form of Bervatov. I don't see any value in the odds for home win though, I would like to have at least 1.4.

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Mar 28 Bulgaria - Albania Very surprised with the odds on the match. Only 1,25 for Bulgaria. I know there are many good guys in Albanian team. Many of them play in Bungesliga and Seria A, good attacking tandem: Bogdani-Tare. Is there anyone from Albania here? Maybe knows what's up with them? Here are last 5 matches of Albania: Albania - Slovenia 0:0 Albania - FYR Macedonia 0:1 Netherlands - Albania 2:1 Albania - Romania 0:2 Belarus - Albania 2:2 ?????????????????????????? I'm thinking of over 2,5 on this match(?!), anyone against? :unsure

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Mar 28 Bulgaria - Albania Very surprised with the odds on the match. Only 1,25 for Bulgaria. I know there are many good guys in Albanian team. Many of them play in Bungesliga and Seria A, good attacking tandem: Bogdani-Tare. Is there anyone from Albania here? Maybe knows what's up with them? Here are last 5 matches of Albania: Albania - Slovenia 0:0 Albania - FYR Macedonia 0:1 Netherlands - Albania 2:1 Albania - Romania 0:2 Belarus - Albania 2:2 ?????????????????????????? I'm thinking of over 2,5 on this match(?!), anyone against? :unsure

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Mar 28 have to say that netherland is much better team and will play against not soo good slovenian they will be motivated but there is a quality on the other side. nobody cant say oposite,last game netherland dissapointed me with the draw...they have a fight in team on relation van basten-van nisterloy but and with that problem i think they will win this one with 2 goals :ok

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Mar 28 I'm very surprised by the odds here. Last game Albania managed to play 0-0 against Slovenia and I see Bulgaria as an equal team. Bulgaria do have gained better results during the first rounds, but Albania can stand up against any team, which they have proofed in both the WC qualifier and the last EC qualification. Expekt: 2 @ 12,0 is way to high and I play it with small stakes.

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Mar 28 well, Tare was not selected to join the team on the match against slovenia and I don't think he will play against bulgaria. Debatik Curri, a very energic player will play on wednsday and this talented player proved his qualities against netherlands by scoring the only goal and hiting the bar once. Albania plays better away but only vs greater teams. I think over 2,5 will be better than 1,25 for Bulgaria, it's just not worth risking ! on the other hand, I think Netherlands will win against Slovenia, they're just far better and 1.71 for the Dutch isn't bad.

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Mar 28 Really backing Bulgaria at 1.25 is not recommended. I couldn't say how bad or good is Albania at present but they proved to be a hard nut. As for Bulgaria, the only good thing is the outstanding form of Berbatov. So far Stoichkov heavily fails as a NT coach, the team is playing badly with wrong tactics and taking points from Romania and Netehrlands was pure luck as Bulgaria was totally outplayed in these games. A bit of fresh air came by winning a friendly tournament in Cyprus recently (Bulgaria beated Hungary and Cyprus) but it is far not enough for conclusions. One of the main problems for Bulgaria is the missing of injured Martin Petrov (Atletico Madrid), regular scorer of vital goals. The Villa man Stilian Petrov returned to the squad after changing his decision to boycott Stoichkov, however this brought a lot of pressure on him by the press and the fans calling him "coward" and "hypocrite". It is uncertain how his teammates accepted him, further Petrov is not a good form too. Some of the Albanian players are close familiar with the Bulgarian football as Alban Bushi and Altin Hadji were starring in Litex and CSKA. Bulgaria very rarely takes upsets at home from lower ranked teams and probably will win, not easy though in my opinion. I wouldn't go for over 2.5 in this game. The only reasonable bet here is homewin by 1 goal (X in 3-way handicap) with small to medium stakes, odds like 4.05 offered by Expekt seem more than juicy.

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Mar 28

well, Tare was not selected to join the team on the match against slovenia and I don't think he will play against bulgaria. Debatik Curri, a very energic player will play on wednsday and this talented player proved his qualities against netherlands by scoring the only goal and hiting the bar once. Albania plays better away but only vs greater teams. I think over 2,5 will be better than 1,25 for Bulgaria, it's just not worth risking ! on the other hand, I think Netherlands will win against Slovenia, they're just far better and 1.71 for the Dutch isn't bad.
Thanks for reply and info Integralli and :welcome

:welcome Vova
hello bettoro i see u are from georgia i'm too. it's always good to have good friends ;) have u any massanger or phone number? if u want i can give u. sorry for such post here, as PM doesn't works. Best regards

I'm very surprised by the odds here. Last game Albania managed to play 0-0 against Slovenia and I see Bulgaria as an equal team. Bulgaria do have gained better results during the first rounds, but Albania can stand up against any team, which they have proofed in both the WC qualifier and the last EC qualification. Expekt: 2 @ 12,0 is way to high and I play it with small stakes.
Actually, Albania and Slovenia might be equal teams but Bulgaria is better then them. I watched Bulgaria against Slovenia (3:0 FT) and it was easy to see the difference. Bulgaria should be closer to Holland, mainly because Holland is in poor form right now. Trouble is, no one knows the current form of Bulgaria. This match should be a home win but if you are looking for value, it definitely lies in laying Bulgaria or away win. Hoping for a 2:0 correct score anyway.

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Romania vs Luxembourg
Selection Under 4.0 Goals
Strength 6/10
Date 28/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price canbet @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning Luxembourg expected to come to this match defending with 10 men plus 1 goal keeper. Well it maybe a bit of an overexaggerated statement, however they will play a very negative football I'm pretty sure. Romania will go all offensive tonight and I have to say that their chance of winning is 99% guaranteed however by how much is the question. I personally think the scoreline will be somewhere along the line 3-0 or maybe 4 - 0. Romania probable line-ups : Lobonţ - Contra, Tamaş, D. Goian, Şt. Radu - Cociş, Rădoi, Roşu - Zicu, D. Niculae, Mutu. And they are expected to line up in a 4-3-3 formation. However, against (VERY) low tier teams, it is to be expected that the Romanian top players might underestimate them. There is a chance that all the Romanian top strikers will try to compete for goal tally for their own purpose which is fine really but it wouldn't be easy. Since if they do that, they will face a very negative football from Luxembourg and some silly individual attempts can reduce goals that mend to be scored. Add to that, Romania will have some tiredness factor also after having a rough game and the need to travel to Netherland last weekend. Also based on the stats alone, Luxembourg lately had managed to keep a tight scoreline and their latest major smackdown was roughly 1 year ago. Eu 24 Mar 07 h Belarus 1-2 L Fr 7 Feb 07 h Gambia 2-1 W Fr 15 Nov 06 h Togo 0-0 D Eu 11 Oct 06 h Bulgaria 0-1 L Eu 7 Oct 06 a Slovenia 2-0 L Eu 2 Sep 06 h Holland 0-1 L Fr 16 Aug 06 h Turkey 0-1 L Fr 8 Jun 06 h Ukraine 0-3 L Fr 3 Jun 06 h Portugal 0-3 L Fr 27 May 06 a Germany 7-0 L Not some bet to be taken with high stake, I think this worth a medium stake.

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Mar 28 okay...excuse me...but im pissed...today Slovnia will write histroy....2-0 scorers Lavric and Koren....no way that Dutchies can berak our defence...we will provail... btw: i wish a wrm welcomr to Slovenia ot all Holland suporters....let their stay will be a pleasnt one... ps.eveb though im pissed...i m scared of reding tbis tomorrow.... GO SLOVENIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Mar 28 As suggested by several punters here, odds for Bulgaria were too poor. Well done to all who layed the home win! If you are interested in the reasons for this poor result, here's my opinion: 1. Stoichkov is a poor coach, the only tactics that he knows is "all out attack" and the other option is "do what you feel like doing", which usually is translated as "keep hiding from your team mates and if you happen to get the ball - get rid of it ASAP". At HT he managed to substute one of the 2-3 players who actually had some desire to play - Yovov. Not to mention Yovov was constantly overlooked by the other players and they did not pass the ball to him. As a result there was no action on the left side for Bulgaria. 2. Most of the players in the starting line-up were not interested and had probably underestimated Albania. The exceptions: Berbatov, Yovov, maybe Kishishev. 3. Stoichkov obviously has some agreement with certain players' agents to use their players at all costs - examples are Yankovich and Georgi Peev. That's Bulgaria palying with 9 men and not with 11. 4. Chavdar Yankov in midfield was pathetic - he's either injured/not in form or he had no motivation. The other midfielder in the centre (Stilian Petrov) was not creative enough - it's either a result of the poor partnership with Yankov or he's in poor form himself. 5. General lack of pace in midfield and attack. This list could go on and on.

okay...excuse me...but im pissed...today Slovnia will write histroy....2-0 scorers Lavric and Koren....no way that Dutchies can berak our defence...we will provail... btw: i wish a wrm welcomr to Slovenia ot all Holland suporters....let their stay will be a pleasnt one... ps.eveb though im pissed...i m scared of reding tbis tomorrow.... GO SLOVENIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i knew i should stayed away from comp in that state of mind and soul. Anyway i believed that everybody who read that crap written up there, would have enough brain cells (and also reading knowledge) to have guessed that author was pissed* (drunk, entoxicated....) in the time of writing...and that also i wasnt giving any tips away...but sincerely apologize for all who were criminalized by my post - agree that crap belongs to GC section. Anyway, we lost 0-1...deservedly...Holland much better team, but must say, that we had two golden opportunities for goal and that Holland scored a total fluke with 5 mins to go. For the sake of Dutch football - Van Basten should step down..with the wealth of talent he has at his disposal, they really showed to liitle. *that fact was also written twice in the above quoted post