Posting about trading and "in-play" betting: rules now expanded.

Threads on trading and in-play strategies. Throughout Punters Lounge we have a rule that says all bets need to be posted before the event starts. The "no after-eventing" rule. However in the case of trading or in-play betting it is not always possible to do this. In the S&S forum we will allow exceptions to the "no after-eventing" rule on an individual and thread by thread basis. You cannot simply start a thread containing "after-the-event" bets. You must contact one of the moderators first, explain what you'd like to do and make a suggestion on how you intend to make your "after-the-event" bets verifiable. In case of a "paper-trail" thread you need to provide proof that the odds of your bets where available at the time you say they where available. In case of a "real-life" thread you need to provide proof that bets where actually placed when you say they where placed. Your request will be reviewed/discussed by the full moderators team and then an exception can be granted. Details of the conditions under which the exception is granted are then to appear in the top post of the thread. In general we will accept screen captures as proof. ( but again we will look at requests on a case by case basis ) You can post screen captures in public view but there is also a "proofing" forum for this. The forum is only visible to the moderators, those members running trading threads and possibly a small number of regular members. This is so screen captures can be posted as proof but at the same time the poster retains some privacy. So a possible structure for a trading thread could be: ( but not limited to ) 1) post intended trades before the event 2) post bets as they are being placed as much as possible 3) post a summary of the result of intended trades 4a) post, in public view, a screenshot of market odds or placed bets 4b) post, visible to the mods team only, a screenshot of market odds or placed bets And as always keep a running account of the overall result of all bets in the thread.
New rules in an effort to make threads on "in-play" betting possible. Open to any comments, suggestions, questions you may have. I'll be running a soccer trading thread myself as a testcase and i believe there's a couple other members also interested to start a thread so lets see where it goes.

Re: Posting about trading and "in-play" betting: rules now expanded. Good luck with your football trading system :ok Another common football trading system is backing under 2.5 goals and then trading out, hopefully someone will try that!! I would like to try some tennis trading myself, however I am yet to find anything that seems worthwhile... hopefully someone will start a tennis trading thread which works! :)