International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03

I got to disagree there, I'm as optimistic as anyone else but when it comes to betting i wont bet my hard earned unless i think there is a good chance of it coming through, so i have, Ireland ( -1 ) 12/5 Ireland clean sheet 11/10 Kevin Doyle first scorer 9/2 BOL all...
Well Doyle only came on deep into the second half, so i cannot be blamed for that, but the clean sheet was one i got and the win, pity the -1 didn't come in...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03 its a soccer game and nothing more than this, i was surprised actually to read this kind of statements here and elsewhere, i decided for home win because yaman persuaded me, greece to win see you later boys, i have also norway as banker, and i hope not cry there:notworthy hehehe

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03 Northern Ireland are away to Liechtenstein kicking off at 7.15. Northern Ireland are currently 1.66 to win. They were 1.70 just 10mins ago. Personally i feel that this is incredible generous odds. I mean Northern Ireland have Gillespie, Healy and Rafferty up front. I cant see Liechtenstein scoring so if Borthern Ireland get a goal then they should win the match. I've gone for substantial stakes on the away win here at i think odds of maybe 1.44 reflect the likely result.

anyway apparently the pitch is on fire...
:eek:eek :lol:lol The pitch the pitch the pitch is on fire we dont need no water let the mother fooker burn , burn motherfooker burn.

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03 thanks yaman very much, greece is leading 1-0 very early, i think the home win is secured here,boys i am very happy coz i picked SLOVAKIA to win in cyprus, you have to give me tips please :beer 3-1 for slovakia few minutes to end, what an evening this

"Fans" were throwing in things on the pitch after like 50 seconds. They were throwing in those fire...things (can't remember the name of those now :unsure)' date=' anyway apparently the pitch is on fire...[/quote'] Anyone knows if it will be played today?

cmon norway ....i think this is the banker of the day' date=' anybody watching? do we have chances boys???? turkey 1-1 by the way[/quote'] Norway - BiH 0-1 :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03 I'm VERY confused! The live scores say that Bosnia are 1-0 up, but the TV says it's 1-1. I'm not sure now whether that goals Norway scored earlier counted or not, as Carew looked like holding back the keeper preventing him from picking the ball.

I'm VERY confused! The live scores say that Bosnia are 1-0 up' date=' but the TV says it's 1-1. I'm not sure now whether that goals Norway scored earlier counted or not, as Carew looked like holding back the keeper preventing him from picking the ball.[/quote'] Yes I saw it too on TV, I hope the tv is right and I hope norway do the job becuouse if not they would ruin my big combo

Yes I saw it too on TV' date=' I hope the tv is right and I hope norway do the job becuouse if not they would ruin my big combo[/quote'] any more on this, what's the score, took norway halftime - full time but that's not going to come in so that's the only result that's let me down for 130/1 accumulator, would like them to win though

Bosnia is leading 2-0 mate' date=' my money gone :( macedonia leading 1-0 in croatia, england cant score in israel ( that was correctly predicted)[/quote'] Hope that nobody followed the advice and borrowed money for this game. Bosnia was leading 2-0 and you still could buy them at 1.5 at betfair ?????? People really don't bolive in that bosnia will win this game :\

Croatia trailing 0-1 at the half :puke anyone watching? anyone still like chances of Croatia winning this match?
I'm watching the Norway V Bosnia game, and fliping channels to watch glimpses of Greec V Turkey. In answer to your second question, I never liked Croatia's chances to win anyway, so I certainly am NOT going to even attempt to make money on BetFair live betting on this one! Btw, the TV have FINALLY figured that the Norweigian goal was not counted.. but only after Bosnia scored their 2nd goal! Now who said there was something "fishy" about this fixture?? :unsure I can't seem to remember!