** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monday ~ EW Fancies

Shankly Bond 2.00 Wincanton (12/1) Another very ordinary handicap crying out for an unexposed sort to beat the handicapper, Shankly Bond comes with a warning that the trainer in my opinion is mainly out of form but the fact that one or two of his have ran well lets me take the risk. Ran its usual 3 races in novices before being rated to run here and all of them had its promising moments, the big plus here is that the horse will improve for the better ground and the shorter trip. Nothing in the race stands out so worth an EW bet here at around 12/1, dont be too surprised if its gambled on though, looks to me like the stable have set this one up.;)

Re: Monday ~ EW Fancies Mister Incredible (3.50 Southwell) Outcome of this race depend largely on whether the short-priced favourite puts his best foot forward. Class above these but at his best when racing up with the pace and often misses the break. If doing so today from wide draw will have to drop in behind and so worth opposing. If the favourite flops the race becomes wide open with 4 or 5 having claims including the selection. Was quite impessive two runs back when winning 'going away' over C & D but dissapointed LTO. Poor run could be attributed to the fact that the horse had changed stables or maybe the different surface at Wolverhampton didn't suit. As his new trainer (Milton Bradley) has forgotten more about sprinters than most will ever know, I'll go for the latter explaination and give the horse another chance.

Re: Monday ~ EW Fancies

Shankly Bond 2.00 Wincanton (12/1) Another very ordinary handicap crying out for an unexposed sort to beat the handicapper, Shankly Bond comes with a warning that the trainer in my opinion is mainly out of form but the fact that one or two of his have ran well lets me take the risk. Ran its usual 3 races in novices before being rated to run here and all of them had its promising moments, the big plus here is that the horse will improve for the better ground and the shorter trip. Nothing in the race stands out so worth an EW bet here at around 12/1, dont be too surprised if its gambled on though, looks to me like the stable have set this one up.;)
Nice second there :ok

Re: Monday ~ EW Fancies 4.30 - He's the Gaffer EW Been disappointing on last 2 starts but ground should suit better today and has the ability. Should be in the places at least barring another fall. Record at Wincanton has not been the best but I'm willing to give another chance.

4.30 - He's the Gaffer EW Been disappointing on last 2 starts but ground should suit better today and has the ability. Should be in the places at least barring another fall. Record at Wincanton has not been the best but I'm willing to give another chance.
Back with a winner :ok

4.30 - He's the Gaffer EW Been disappointing on last 2 starts but ground should suit better today and has the ability. Should be in the places at least barring another fall. Record at Wincanton has not been the best but I'm willing to give another chance.
I'm sorry, mate.. but 6/1 is not allowed here .. won't count :spank :lol Well done, nice to see you here! And a very very good winner :notworthy

BillyHills 14:00 Wincanton Shankly Bond 8/1 1/4 Placed
Evochock 17:00 Wincanton Ardmore Lad 50/1 1/5 Lost
Fatz 15:50 Southwell Mister Incredible 11/1 1/5 Lost
TheRat 16:30 Wincanton He's the Gaffer 6/1 1/4 Won
Top3 -15 Overall Staked: 1320.00 Overall Returned: 1115.80 Overall P/L: -204.20