Gonksters laying horses thread

Gonkster

Hi All This is my first system tries and posted on here so apologies if it falls completely flat on its face. This is for laying some favourites in the horses that look like they will fail to win. The following factors are taking into account when selecting the horses. With all of the factors below I have given them a points score and only horses which go above a certain points tally will be considered. 1. Numbers of runners in the field - Minimum must be 8 2. Strike rate of Trainer and Jockey at this course in the specific type of race 3. Projected odds - Must be 5/2 or shorter (Will go to 3.75 on Betfair) 4. Number of tips horse has had in the Racing Post selections section. 5. Horses named in Racing Post spotlights. 6. If horse has ever run before 7. Number of horses with better ability or recent form in Racing Post postdata 8. Number of days since last run for the horse 9. Whether the horse has won at this course before 10. Whether the horse has won at this distance before It may seem a lot but I think it should help to sort out what is a good lay and what isnt. Virtual starting bank of £100 and will look to make £5 (- minus commission) every race. Selections for Saturday 10th March 2007 13.50 Wolverhampton - Elyaadi £5 @ 1.70 - 2nd :clap 17.40 Wolverhampton - Wild Pitch £5 @ 3.75 - 8th :clap The system has also worked out the following horses that would have been layed if their odds were shorter. 14.05 Sandown - Albertas Run - 1st @ 6/1 14.20 Wolverhampton - Jack Sullivan - 2nd @ 10/3 15.00 Chepstow - Rideamight - 6th @ 8/1 15.10 Sandown - Gaspara - 1st @ 11/4 15.45 Sandown - Debut - 10th @ 11/2 16.35 Wolverhampton - Red Cape - 8th @ 5/1 If any of the longer odds shorten before the race I will add them on but so far only 2 selections for today. I will be looking to bank 50% of any profit at the end of the Week (This 1st week will end Sunday 18th March)

Re: Gonksters laying horses thread 2 winners on the first day so off to a good start Starting Bank = £100 Selections = 2 Winning Bets = 2 Losing Bets = 0 New bank = £109.50 No selections on Sunday so will post Mondays selections as soon as I have looked.

Re: Gonksters laying horses thread :welcome to PL Gonkster! good luck with this mate and will follow with interest as i'm doing a paper trial also on laying horses (lay down and die thread) - will be interesting to see how the horses that we both highlight fare :ok

Re: Gonksters laying horses thread

13.50 Wolverhampton - Elyaadi £5 @ 1.70 - 2nd :clap 17.40 Wolverhampton - Wild Pitch £5 @ 3.75 - 8th :clap
Mate - please dont edit your posts that contain your picks... When I viewed the first post yesterday..Elyaadi was 2.0 and there was no second selection. This will stop people accusing you of cheating.. :ok best of luck with your system