EPT Freeroll - Paradise

joelegge

A quick heads up on a promo just launched. We've just launched the below promotion on Paradise this morning. http://www.paradisepoker.com/promotions/2007/montecarlo-madness/ Basically we've added the $16,000 seat as the winners of th sats also get to keep the money as well as winning through to the final. They'll be some good value today as we haven't yet e-mailed the promo out to our clients. Joe (Paradise UK Manger)

Re: EPT Freeroll - Paradise This looks ridiculously good value :loon :loon The 13:00 only had 3 entries and so was cancelled. The 14:00 has no entries yet....but suspect I may be in ....... looking like I wont be getting much work done this afternoon ;-)

Re: EPT Freeroll - Paradise Joe has confirmed - to run, they need a minimum of 10 players. There is also a maximum of 10 players - if I'm understanding correctly, they are basically 10 seat Sit n Go's, but launching at a set time (though I now see some of the others have 30 max ..... so will run I presume with between 10 and 30 players)...... If they do start filling too quickly, then there could potentially be more added to cope with demand .... so you cannot count on a maximum field of 284 - similarly, if they dont fill, then the field will be less than 284 ..... I'm trying for the 14:00 $20 one if anyone else is tempted

Re: EPT Freeroll - Paradise Thought I might have a look at the $5 one, has to be a viable proposition to qualify. $10+ is a bit rich for me, but $5 I can cope with. Had a look. Who are my potential opponents?? GaF and Phillosify!! :@ Bugger off to the expensive ones, you two!!:lol :lol

Re: EPT Freeroll - Paradise All we need is a few of the $5 ones filled with Punters Loungers to guarantee loads of us in the freeroll - considering they pay out the money coming in using the normal rules then these are particularly exceptional value particularly if the $5 run with 10 or just over ... every seat for the freeroll is in theory worth over $50! At the moment I'm loathe to play for much over $5 a tourney as I'm playing far too erratically. Beginning to think I should give up most freerolls as they have perverted my style of play. Playing too many freerolls is dangerous, you start speaking Hungarian and automatically press the all-in button when you see an ace :lol ,

Re: EPT Freeroll - Paradise

All we need is a few of the $5 ones filled with Punters Loungers to guarantee loads of us in the freeroll - considering they pay out the money coming in using the normal rules then these are particularly exceptional value particularly if the $5 run with 10 or just over ... every seat for the freeroll is in theory worth over $50! At the moment I'm loathe to play for much over $5 a tourney as I'm playing far too erratically. Beginning to think I should give up most freerolls as they have perverted my style of play. Playing too many freerolls is dangerous, you start speaking Hungarian and automatically press the all-in button when you see an ace :lol ,
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol My god we must be doing some business for ParaOdds;) were trying to fill the Superstar table on Boss and now this:lol

Re: EPT Freeroll - Paradise Cancelled again:eyes Just about to register as well:eyes Thats why I really hate Paradise,Ive tried looking everywhere for the number of players you need to play these tourny's.I hate it when it says ONE SEAT GUARANTEED,so you think there's some value,then bang it's cancelled.:wall

Why is it called a freeroll??
I've called it a freeroll as all $16,000 of the final prize pool is added by us. While you do have to pay to play in the qualifiers the prize fund of those isn't taken to pay for the prize as in regular satellites. Joe

I've called it a freeroll as all $16,000 of the final prize pool is added by us. While you do have to pay to play in the qualifiers the prize fund of those isn't taken to pay for the prize as in regular satellites. Joe
Plus calling it a freeroll gets peoples attention.

Re: EPT Freeroll - Paradise It wouldn't surprise me if the 9pm ($5) event fills - only 30 seats and 11 in already (including 9 PL) - if you intend to play, suggest registration sooner rather than later.......

Hi Joe, great tournaments and thanks to paradise for the chance to play in the EPT Bit off topic here, but could you cast your eye over this thread please, ive sent a few emails but to know avail. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44540 Cheers Graeme
Graeme, I've fired the thread off to the supervisors at Paradise and they'll get back to you. E-mail me at [email protected] tomorrow and i'll chase it up. I'm sure we'll be able to sort out a seat to something else as compensation. Joe

Re: EPT Freeroll - Paradise I cannot see anywhere in the T&C or lobby that restricts by region :unsure I cant see any reason why you couldn't play (but if you're unsure - best to email them and double check)

Re: EPT Freeroll - Paradise have a/q spades raise $600 with sb and bb to go,,sb calls bb folds.. i have $2100 sb has $2300.... flop is 9kk rainbow, i decide a massive bluff is needed and go all-in after an age he calls :wall :wall :wall not what i was expecting:loon he has 6/6 and it holds up...this was the same player who called my q/q with q/j and hits trips jacks:@ :@ :@ my bad but........................