• 15:30 Mansion $100,000 Sat
    • 18:00 Parbet $10,000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 20:00 Pokerstars APAT
    • 20:00 SO Paradise Best of British
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Poker333 Pokerbowl Freeroll
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd March** Not a good choice!!! Plenty of tournies that will get more than the 5 or 6 members playing for this one!! Surely if there's not a stand out tourney, then why not go for the one that will have the most PL entrants? It's no difference to me as I rarely manage Saturdays, but there's probably a few folk thinking you're trying to stay BPP by picking tournies that you can afford and maybe some others can't? Time to get Focus Games back to including the majority of members methinks - I'm sure the better players will be happy being able to play their normal schedule and leaving Focus Games as a sideline! TQM

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd March**

Not a good choice!!!
Hear what you're saying mate, but what do you think it should have been? I wanted to do the PNL Freeroll - was tempted, the password is easy enough to find (on the "official" forum), but in the end decided against it as a private password protected tourney (though think I have used it before). The APAT is restricted to members only, so not an option. The Bet365 $5000 is a HORRIBLE tournament. Similar for the laddies freeroll and Safety net - I really despise them. The Blue square games have raked hands (points) requirements or are rebuy. Boss was down at the time I was looking, so I couldn't get a tourney there. I was looking on Full Tilt and Pokerstars (esp at the "varieties"), but these games arent very well surrported ..... I REALLY was at a loss .... I spent about 40 minutes hunting around for a game, but couldn't find one and in the end just had to go for something!!!!

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd March** I think it's a pretty good choice and will be playing. If the focus game was the $100 main event I would agree with QM's comments, but $20 (£10) does not seem prohibitive to me on an occasional basis, and the Mansion $100k represents great value in terms of overlay. I certainly don't think BPP should be restricted to freerolls and $1 events. In fact, since Saturday often seems to be a struggle for focus games, perhaps we should consider designating it as a 'higher buy-in day' and consistently having tournies in the $10 to $30 range. Although given the amount of effort GaF puts into running BPP (:notworthy), I'm happy to defer to whatever he feels best!

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd March** There's also the opportunity for anyone to be choosing the focus games - we've had Pocket Lady and Elmcroft - next is Jaded (eeeek!!!), noone in the "queue" after that - if you want games you prefer to be the focus, get your name down on the list.....

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd March** For those in the focus game, scoring will be the same as before .... i.e. your positional finish in the main event will determine your finishing position in satellite ..... e.g. if 2 seats are awarded, then top 50% finish in main event will earn you first, bottom 50% will earn you 2nd....

If your stuck in future GAF' date=' the 15:45 $3 razz on pokerstars is not a bad game ;)[/quote'] I'd be happy with that, but I think it would be as unpopular as the Mansion game overall.....

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd March** so what is the story now with spods and paradise???? spods got taken over by paradise and now paradise is playing on spods????but if spods is no longer going to be around where does that leave paradise,,,,i`m confused:loon what happens to our points accumalated that we used for the 25up club because we cant use them for the 50up club? sorry state of affairs

so what is the story now with spods and paradise???? spods got taken over by paradise and now paradise is playing on spods????but if spods is no longer going to be around where does that leave paradise,,,,i`m confused:loon what happens to our points accumalated that we used for the 25up club because we cant use them for the 50up club? sorry state of affairs
ok ignore this,have found the thread in chat

Is this the most popular comp of the night :unsure
Well - 2nd most popular - but the most popular (with 6 votes) is the Poker333 which is a private/restricted tourney.......

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd March** It didnt give me the oppotunity to play it out Gaf, once the bubble burst the table closed and you were given a position based on chips (4th). I would have won that if they let me play it out I had them all in my back pocket, so I think I should get maximum points;) Long sat though 2 hours 29 for 35 runners :zzz Never played the $100k before keep meaning to but other things have always got in the way. Now I guess I am forced to play it later for a knocked down $20 :ok

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd March** Out in 12th for $200 ..... was in the top 3 or 4, but had the big "big stack" to my left and wasnt prepared to be bullied by him .... so I wasn't ...... except he had a monster :sad Dead chuffed with this account anyway ..... I deposited $20 from Neteller on 20th January, without playing stakes greater than $10 STT or 25c NL Cash (not strictly true - had a little dabble at slightly higher cash .... but that didn't enhance my position to any significance) and now have a balance of $2592.97!!!!! I haven't done much better than break even on my Cash games or STTs either!!!!!

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd March** having some shite luck in the $100k - up and down like a tarts knickers got beat set over set and AK against AA recovering a bit now with some wonderful moves all in with 10 7 against A 10 and I hit the 7 :lol then all in with A 8 against AQ and I hit trip 8's :rollin