Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss.

Sharpe1ne

Single Table Superstar It's back! Be the King of the Sit'n'Go and share in the monthly $5000 of added value!. Within the Single Tourney section of the poker room you can play on the Superstar Table. Every dollar you win or lose on this table will count towards your league position. At he end of the month the player who has made the most cash (total profir minus buy-ins) wins the $2500 first prize! Best of luck to everyone in the new League! Superstar League Table Top 20 - March Table

PositionNicknameProfit
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
12th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
If you are not in the top 20 just e-mail [email protected] with your poker room nickname to find out your position. Prizes 1st Place = $2500 2nd Place = $1000 3rd Place = $500 4th Place = $250 5th Place = $125 6-10th Place = $75 11th-20th Place = $25 Rules
  1. Only games on the 'Superstar Table' table in the 'Single Tourney' lobby will count towards the league table.
  2. There is no maximum or minimum tournaments which need to be played to qualify for the STT League.
  3. SportingOdds decision is final.
  4. The League table will be updated intermittently throughout the tournament period.
  5. Winnings will be paid in to poker accounts on the first working day of the following month.
  6. Any players suspected of collusion or multi-registering the same STT will be disqualified from receiving any League prize money.
  7. If a tournamnet is cancelled once play has begun and less than 3 players have been knocked out then it will be considered void in terms of the league table. If 3 players have been knocked out when the tournament is cancelled then each of the remaining 2 players will be awarded $12.50 (no matter what the chip count is) and the $5.50 buy-in will count against all players. These settlements are just made in terms of the league table - usual cancellation policy remains for the actual payout.

Table is open in the lobby now and instead of the poxy 5 handed we're up to ten handed.Nobody playing so maybe a chance to get some early cash.Only problem could be not 10 players to play when you need em.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss. I think if they had a brief explanation about the structure and prizes in the table information it would probably fill a lot faster, maybe the regular $5 players could be scared off by the name..Superstar table..:loon

Re: Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss. How annoying is that lobby? You leave that table selected, but it keeps jumping to other tables and then wont let you click on that table ...... or is it just me? :unsure

Re: Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss.

How annoying is that lobby? You leave that table selected' date=' but it keeps jumping to other tables and then wont let you click on that table ...... or is it just me? :unsure[/quote'] Nope thats happening to me aswell and has been for the last year.It'll let you click on the one above though:lol

Re: Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss. Everything is moving back to Boss at some stage soon - including the PL Wednesday Night league for March ..... Why is it an issue? Just a dislike of Boss? Or some technical issue?

Re: Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss.

Table full of Plers but it just refuses to fill up. Reckon most players must just not know what the game is as other $5 games are filling up really fast.
suits me if they never fill it again this month lol($4.50 up)shuby as well i suspect,he should be 2nd in table(worth $1000):)

Re: Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss. I've now got my games to play for March then. Just won my first superstar game :cow (Douser)...reckon this league table will be a shoe-in for PLers as nobody else seems to be playing them as yet.:ok