Fridays EW Fancies 02/03/07

Re: Fridays EW Fancies 02/03/07 3.30 AYR BIRDWATCH [14/1] Trainer/Trainers mum has a good record at Ayr over the years.Ground,distance, track ideal.I think it should go close.Hopefully stable mate wiil set the race up and at 14/1 with stable jockey on board is a fair e/w bet.Down side is trainer has not had a lot of runners lately.

Re: Fridays EW Fancies 02/03/07 415 Newbury : Heir To Be Have to say first that these EW fancies are like Buses, none for days and then a couple come along at once, Tedthewolf has already posted one of them so i'll go with the other Heir To Be at Newbury. Quite a few doubts surrounding many of these and the fav hasnt run for a while so could be worth taking on this time. Heir To Be is very consistant, went up a lot for winning a small race and has now dropped down the handicap again, i'd like a few more pounds off but the young kid takes off 10lbs and he has ridden it before so that swayed it. Trainer in good nick, ground and distance ok so expect a decent run at a fair price.

Re: Fridays EW Fancies 02/03/07 2.30pm newbury - master sommerville going to take another chance on him, stamina used to be a problem but he should be ok now and with johnson back on board i think he might run well, even though 2 places up for grabs i think he could grab one of them as i dont rate the competition, around 8/1 or 10/1 early price...

Re: Fridays EW Fancies 02/03/07 2.40 Wolves Trifti Credible 3rd last time out at Lingfield, where he went too early and got collared at the end, interests me because of 4 wins at Wolves, went close for today´s jockey (E Ahern, who rides the course very well). Alot of boxes being ticked for me. 13/2 :hope

Re: Fridays EW Fancies 02/03/07 5.30 Wolverhampton Parkview Love Had 2 of his 5 wins at Wolverhampton at 7f & 1m. With the added bonus of Dean Mckeown on board for the 1st time today. Has been there or thereabouts for the last few races and expect him to be in the frame once again.

Re: Fridays EW Fancies 02/03/07

2.40pm Wolv - Little Jimbob (15/1) No reason behind tip, just fancy him to be up there today
:welcometo the PL, cjoffy. This thread has rules I'm afraid, one of them is reasoning MUST be supplied, so perhaps this post has a better home in the daily threads. In fact the Punters Lounge does ask for reasoning for every selection. It sure won't be counted towards the EW Fancies figures... The rules are stuck to the top of the forum, please take the time to read them before posting any more 'tips' like that ;)

Re: Fridays EW Fancies 02/03/07 Top 3 1.

415 Newbury : Heir To Be Have to say first that these EW fancies are like Buses, none for days and then a couple come along at once, Tedthewolf has already posted one of them so i'll go with the other Heir To Be at Newbury. Quite a few doubts surrounding many of these and the fav hasnt run for a while so could be worth taking on this time. Heir To Be is very consistant, went up a lot for winning a small race and has now dropped down the handicap again, i'd like a few more pounds off but the young kid takes off 10lbs and he has ridden it before so that swayed it. Trainer in good nick, ground and distance ok so expect a decent run at a fair price.
2.40 Wolves Trifti Credible 3rd last time out at Lingfield, where he went too early and got collared at the end, interests me because of 4 wins at Wolves, went close for today´s jockey (E Ahern, who rides the course very well). Alot of boxes being ticked for me. 13/2 :hope
2.30pm newbury - master sommerville going to take another chance on him, stamina used to be a problem but he should be ok now and with johnson back on board i think he might run well, even though 2 places up for grabs i think he could grab one of them as i dont rate the competition, around 8/1 or 10/1 early price...

Re: Fridays EW Fancies 02/03/07

Tedthewolf 15:30 Ayr Birdwatch 12/1 1/5 Lost
BillyHills 16:15 Newbury Heir To Be 13/2 1/4 Placed
Evochock 14:30 Newbury Master Sommerville 10/1 1/5 Lost
Cjoffy 14:40 Wolverhampton Little Jimbob 20/1 1/5 Lost
Xabi400 14:40 Wolverhampton Trifti 7/1 1/5 Lost
Galronix 17:30 Wolverhampton Parkview Love 10/1 1/4 Placed
TOP3 -16.85 Overall Staked: 1080.00 Overall Returned: 933.20 Overall P/L: -146.80