SO/Paradise Poker League

Valiant23

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SO/Paradise Poker League

Ah, but you must have missed me looking at the thread! Just beat me to post. Thanks. :ok Had a date with Life on Mars tonight!
I'm not that observant AG. ;) Thanks for the quick update (as usual). Althought it's quite depressing that even if I win the next one, I stay fourth! :\ Red.

Re: SO/Paradise Poker League out early,had a/k raised 3 x bb for a total of 450, get 1 caller,9/7/6 on flop i raise he goes all in..........after a while i call he has k/9. (who calls a big raise preflop with k/9????) i hit an ace on turn but i know whats coming..................................9 on river :sad :sad just cant believe he called with k/9 preflop:spank :spank

A real chance of making it an all PL top 10, with several still needing a 5th score which could put them up there (teaulc, welchy, davey..). :hope
Ace Andy was first out ........ maybe ......just maybe :loon :loon

Re: SO/Paradise Poker League wow well pleased with 9th overall did,nt even play in the 1st 5 just the last 8 and 5 final tables woo hoo :clap :cow :cow :cow :cow :ok :ok :ok :ok great work and speed on the tables helen,paradise should be head hunting you with all the great work you do :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: SO/Paradise Poker League Great performance Glceud. Good luck in London. :notworthy Thanks for the quick update Avongirl (as usual). I can't play Thursday nights and had worked out that twenty players could have pushed me down to 11th tonight. In the end only three managed it, so well pleased with the extra prize money. :nana Have to try and change my footie night or bribe mini-TQM to play for me. ;) Well done all PLers in the money. :ok Red.

I know i am probably well premature here' date=' but for next months league, could someone private message me the password, as for this month i couldn't play in the first comp, as the password wasn't on the website straight away. Is this ok?[/quote'] If it's not on the website, then we're all in the same boat aren't we? :unsure Going by the 3 previous passwords I would think most of us will manage to guess it eventually! :ok Don't be shy, give it a go! :hope TQM