SO/Paradise Poker League

Valiant23

Re: SO/Paradise Poker League Got some great early cards (unfortunately for Pocket Lady and GaF) and built up a healthy stack, but had to go to 5-a-sides at 8pm. :\ Came back at 9.30 but was just too late as I was blinded out in 12th with 10 still left in. I did tell Mrs Fear to go all-in if I had pocket Aces down to pocket 10s. Unfortunately she was too busy Hoovering and Dusting to play. :wall Up to second though, so probably worth the $3 entry. :ok Red.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SO/Paradise Poker League

I've just seen when the tournament the winner qualifys for' date=' and I'm in Vegas winning the WSOP :lol at the same time. It would be typical that the only time I've ever had a chance of winning this, that I couldn't even claim the 1st prize!! :wall[/quote'] Sporting Odds have been pretty good at exchanging the prize for an alternative live event in the past.....

Sporting Odds have been pretty good at exchanging the prize for an alternative live event in the past.....
Ah, I'll have to talk nicely to them if I win then. Do you think a WSOP Main Event seat would be pushing it? :lol I probably won't get another point anyway, so I doubt it'll matter.

I've just seen when the tournament the winner qualifys for' date=' and I'm in Vegas winning the WSOP :lol at the same time. It would be typical that the only time I've ever had a chance of winning this, that I couldn't even claim the 1st prize!! :wall[/quote'] Joe did ask me if I was ok for dates in July as it for originally scheduled for March, he said he would arrange another live event to play in if dates were no good, so sure you would have no problem. Now all you got to do is win it, Good Luck.:hope

Re: SO/Paradise Poker League Nearly got 1st, got a pile of luck in the head to head (started as 4-1 underdog) followed by a pile of bad luck.... Enjoyed tonights game - some terrible bad beats though (fenners in particular). My first points in this months league, but I missed a couple of games due to my brother being here and getting forced to go out drinking :beer Been a good end of week for me .... on a minor roll at mo, mainly I suspect because I'm dishing out the bad beats rather then receiving them (what goes around comes around :ok ). Also I suspect the small break from the game helped (couldn't get on due to my Sis-in-law playing online bingo :rollin - now thats a boring game - real bingo is bad enough never mind online).

Re: SO/Paradise Poker League Cheers GaF Apologies for being a bit "off" tonight but my mind was elsewere. Apologies especially to RandR who was outplaying me totally heads up so I resorted to the "lets get lucky" approach. Thats the only thing you can do sometimes. Next time I'll losee fair and square

Cheers GaF Apologies especially to RandR who was outplaying me totally heads up so I resorted to the "lets get lucky" approach. Thats the only thing you can do sometimes. Next time I'll losee fair and square
That's OK, you can just send me a cheque for the money you won :lol. HU is always about 90% luck anyway, so you won worthily.

Re: SO/Paradise Poker League Never noticed Avongirl at the tables tonight, so here's the tourney details in case it disappears from the lobby. Had to finish 11th or better to improve my scores and finished....11th :\ Well done Fenners, and GLC, I'll be lucky to hold onto fourth as I'll be missing the last two Thursday games. :hope Red. paradiseleague200307fl1.jpg