SO/Paradise Poker League

Valiant23

No official blurb so I'll do my own.... Play every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday in a league for a chance to play in the European Poker Classic. This is a 4 day extravanganza of poker that, due to Sporting Odds insistence will be played for two days in London and for two days in

*MESSAGE FROM PARADISE - PLAY IN THE BLOWFISH $25,000 Guaranteed R & A FOR AS LITTLE AS $1*
lls up" is the password. Updates and table will appear in here later. :ok EDIT: Thats what I get for keeping Paradise open whilst typing a post.:eyes

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SO/Paradise Poker League Lol! So no password, or notification that the league's on, or confirmation from paradise what the league result was... (Thankfull Valiant has posted the results elsewhere.) I hope the guys and gals at paradise are better at organising the rest of their operation!

Re: SO/Paradise Poker League I've just seen when the tournament the winner qualifys for, and I'm in Vegas winning the WSOP :lol at the same time. It would be typical that the only time I've ever had a chance of winning this, that I couldn't even claim the 1st prize!! :wall