winnerz4log

Re: winnerz4log bit late thought i posted them:( still got 20 mins todays selections: 2.20 muss, nomoreblondes & northern dare 2.30 ling, capricho & treasure house 3.00 ling yorolav & shevchenko 3.20 muss, mount usher & bolton hall gl all

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: winnerz4log

bit late thought i posted them:( still got 20 mins todays selections: 2.20 muss, nomoreblondes & northern dare 2.30 ling, capricho & treasure house 3.00 ling yorolav & shevchenko 3.20 muss, mount usher & bolton hall gl all
4 out of 4 winning days this month target met £50 profit new bank £500:nana :nana

todays selections: 2.10 new, danebury hill & voodoo moon 2.25 thirsk, secret ploy & bernix .....................1st 3.00 thirsk, my paris & prince samos 3.35 thirsk, bold marc & angaric 4.15 good, king charles & serengetti gl all
5 out of 5 £250 profit in 5 days target met see u all monday new bank £550:nana :nana

to much:beer this w/end. lets hope we get the target today todays selections: 2.00 south, count cougar & lake chini 2.10 chep, sawwaah & camille pissarro 2.40 chep burnley & kasban 3.05 south, bavirica & ha'penny beacon gl all.

to much:beer this w/end. lets hope we get the target today todays selections: 2.00 south, count cougar & lake chini 2.10 chep, sawwaah & camille pissarro 2.40 chep burnley & kasban 3.05 south, bavirica & ha'penny beacon gl all.

Hi all : Im new to this game..WHat does this mean..The two horses for each race? Got some tips here yesterday..

to much:beer this w/end. lets hope we get the target today todays selections:

2.00 south, count cougar & lake chini 2.10 chep, sawwaah & camille pissarro 2.40 chep burnley & kasban 3.05 south, bavirica & ha'penny beacon

gl all.

:cry loss today £179 new bank £371

Unlucky mate' date=' its still a top system, one of the most profitable I've come across and I'm sure you'll be back in the money tommorrow. GL.:ok[/quote'] thanks for the support i have set my target for a £1000 + bank at the end of the month toays selections: 1.50 ches, not my choice & primmo hieghts 2.20 ches, hollow ridge & light shift 2.30 bev, bo m'ginty & wanchi lad 2.50 ches, fair along & gallient gl all

thanks for the support i have set my target for a £1000 + bank at the end of the month toays selections: 1.50 ches, not my choice & primmo hieghts 2.20 ches, hollow ridge & light shift 2.30 bev, bo m'ginty & wanchi lad 2.50 ches, fair along & gallient gl all
Good luck!! Risky strategy, but I am going to join you today :)

thanks for the support i have set my target for a £1000 + bank at the end of the month toays selections: 1.50 ches, not my choice & primmo hieghts 2.20 ches, hollow ridge & light shift ....................................1st 2.30 bev, bo m'ginty & wanchi lad 2.50 ches, fair along & gallient gl all
target met 4 today £50 profit new bank £421 nice to have u on board aldric remember the rules discipline is the key now you won £50 feet up and watch. :welcome see my blog 4 full rules and staking plan

target met 4 today £50 profit new bank £421 nice to have u on board aldric remember the rules discipline is the key now you won £50 feet up and watch. :welcome see my blog 4 full rules and staking plan
Well, I broke your rules straight off as I liked your selections for the next race... which came in 1st and 2nd! I only dutched to win £25, however £50 winnings for the day after that race... :ok I won't be able to join you every day, however will do when I can. Onwards and upwards!!

todays selections: 2.10 good, esteem machine & pipedreamer 2.20 ches, mr wolf & kay too 2.40 good, river kirov & figaro flyer 3.10 good, ten down & spiritof sarjha 3.20 ches, cool box & chijmes gl all.
off to the bank target met 1st race with pipedreamer discipline new bank £471:clap

todays selections: 1.40 ling, nicomedia & tibouchina .................1st 6.2 1.50 ches, lucivious & steel cut 2.00 nott, excessive & welsh auction 2.10 ling, sailor king & treasure house gl all
target met £50 profit off to the bank. new bank £521:nana :nana very nice ride by upcomming young jock hadden frost:clap

Re: winnerz4log todays selections: 1.10 ascot, heaven sent & adveturess 1.45 ascot mountain high & balakan knight (no/bet if m/high is less than 4/6) 2.10 ling, bertoliver & go on green 2.25 nott, nawow & crispey brook 2.40 ling, wake up maggie & waseema gl all

todays selections: 1.10 ascot, heaven sent & adveturess .................1st 1.45 ascot mountain high & balakan knight (no/bet if m/high is less than 4/6) 2.10 ling, bertoliver & go on green 2.25 nott, nawow & crispey brook 2.40 ling, wake up maggie & waseema gl all
target met 1st race £50 profit new bank £571:nana :nana

Re: winnerz4log Hi there, I like the look of what you have been doing here. Just wondering if you had any stats on what your selections might look to level stakes? It seems as though your strike rate is good enough, and the prices you are getting quite good as well. Perhaps there is other ways you can derive a profit utilising the same selections.

Hi there, I like the look of what you have been doing here. Just wondering if you had any stats on what your selections might look to level stakes? It seems as though your strike rate is good enough, and the prices you are getting quite good as well. Perhaps there is other ways you can derive a profit utilising the same selections.
yep i have tried a different method which i put £70 on the shorter priced horse and £30 on the other then halfing if they same price 100 if there is a n/ron the remaing horse ps if you send me your email i will send you stas for feb when i did this you need excel to open file but i did not pick races with the shorter priced horse under 2/1 had some really big winning days but the downside was when you go two or three days not showing a profit :cry , but as i said over the month showed a profit,where with this system i think it has less chance of loosing so thats why i stick with it . if you wish for this week i will post results and pricing for that system to show you the profit can be made ,wait for your reply

todays selections:off to the bank 2.00 south sweet gale & kunete kinteh ..................1st................2nd 2.30 south, don pasquelle & ming vase 2.40 brig, my drop & hereford boy 2.50 new, blue sky thinking & primmo way gl all
target met see u tommorrow new bank 393

Re: winnerz4log another loosing day beginning of the flat looks to have caught me out £293 loss yesterday dear game when you loose will keep going as i always plan on three loosing days in a month. will have to add more filters, madiens, two yr old races ect, very sad bank £100