** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

winnerz4log

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: winnerz4log

Been watching this thread closely and am quite impressed and have decided to follow. Hope i haven't cursed it as i do have a tendency to do that' date=' good luck.[/quote'] are you having a little dig at me or just hope i loose as you must think its the loosing that counts :puke or accept my appologies if i am out of order as i have been gambling for 30 years and love it.

todays selections: 2.10 here, swift half & just smudge 2.20 ex, native daisy & menelaus 3.10 here, south sands & lyon ................2nd..................1st 17.5 on betfair 3.40 here, mr ex & nearly a breeze gl all.:ok
yippee off to the bank £978:nana :nana :nana see u all tommorrow

are you having a little dig at me or just hope i loose as you must think its the loosing that counts :puke or accept my appologies if i am out of order as i have been gambling for 30 years and love it.
My appologies if that's how it came across. I just meant usually when i decide to follow anything usually it goes belly up for me, through my own rotten luck. I would most certainly not have a dig at you as I am REALLY impressed with this thread mate. Unfortunately i didn't get on Lyon as i had to go out (gutted). But well done again mate. Massive pat on the back. Hope to get on next time mate.

are you having a little dig at me or just hope i loose as you must think its the loosing that counts :puke or accept my appologies if i am out of order as i have been gambling for 30 years and love it.
Certainly dont think he was having a dig at you mate. Complimentary if anything I would say. Cracking thread anyway and well done on yet another profitable day.

Re: winnerz4log todays selections: all at aintree 2.00 inglis drever & mighty man 2.35 state of play & exotic dancer 3.10 katchit & mobasher gl all i must admit i think bjk in the 2.00 will take all the beating now back on better ground after its 2 poor runs in soft going, so a small double with state of play could be in order:hope .

todays selections: all at aintree 2.00 inglis drever & mighty man .............................1st 2.35 state of play & exotic dancer 3.10 katchit & mobasher gl all i must admit i think bjk in the 2.00 will take all the beating now back on better ground after its 2 poor runs in soft going, so a small double with state of play could be in order:hope .
yippee off to the bank see u all tommorrow new bank £1028:nana :nana :nana

todays selections 2.00 acers four & ungaro ............1st 2.10 south, feelin eierie & windy prospect .......................................9s 2.35 witcha lineman & chief dan george .................................40s on betfair 2.55 south, whinehill house & soba jones ..................1st 3.9 gl all
target hit £50 profit yippee off to the bank new bank £1078:nana :nana :nana if i cant post tommorrow will see u all monday feet up and enjoy the rest of the day got a tip 4 u on me blog if interested

todays selections: 2.10 wolves, boddin bay & haroldini bet £18 loss ........................................3rd 2.20 wheth, frankie figg & thenford lord bet £60 loss ....................2nd 2.40 wolves, blackheath & magic amour bet £110 loss ......................2nd 2.50 wheth, duke orsino & mr twins bet £610 to win £50 well over limit no/bet.............................1st gl all
loss today of 188 quid new bank £890

todays selections: 2.20 chelt, lester leaps in & lustra bad .......................................1st 2.84 2.55 chelt liverpool echo & yardbird 3.10 new, hinton admiral & eddie jock 3.55 bev,ten apenny & bold indian 4.40 chelt, lothian falcon & corker gl all
target met 1st race off to the bank new bank £990

todays selections: 2.55 chel, you do the math & black hills 3.10 new, sieria vista & baltic king 3.20 ripon, chantanco & hatton ...................................1st 3.15 3.55 ripon, mr napper tandy & frosty night gl all lets see if we can get a nice grand bank today
target met £50 profit new bank £1040:nana :nana :nana

• 2 weeks later...

Re: winnerz4log flat racing only. nice to be back, same rules apply for the flat todays target £50 with a new bank for the flat racing no more jumps for me till new season.will put up the prices IF I HAVE TIME and stake with betfair at 12pm. new bank todate: £300.00 todays selections: bath 2.40 bethaneys boy & competitor 7.0 & 7.8 bet 10 & 9 to win 50 3.00 south, vanquisher & thundrebolt jackson 2.4 & 6 bet 71 & 28 to win 69 3.30 sout, mr mischief & starcross maid 4.3 & 4 bet 76 & 81 to win 168 good luck all remember discipline first 1 wins thats it for the day .

flat racing only. nice to be back, same rules apply for the flat todays target £50 with a new bank for the flat racing no more jumps for me till new season.will put up the prices IF I HAVE TIME and stake with betfair at 12pm. new bank todate: £300.00 todays selections: bath 2.40 bethaneys boy & competitor 7.0 & 7.8 bet 10 & 9 to win 50 3.00 south, vanquisher & thundrebolt jackson 2.4 & 6 bet 71 & 28 to win 69 3.30 sout, mr mischief & starcross maid 4.3 & 4 bet 76 & 81 to win 168 .................1st good luck all remember discipline first 1 wins thats it for the day .
£50 target met off to the bank new bank £350 see u all tommorrow:nana

todays selections: 2.10 ascot, fat boy & thunder bay 2.35, nott, champange cracker & gammarraazi 2.55, pont, binnocular & el dececy ..................................1st 6.4 little late due to work gl all
target met £50 profit off to the bank new bank £400 :nana

todays selections: 3.00 folk, pretty miss & come what may .................1st off to the bank 3.20 catt, proper & ruthless philly 3.30 folk, twitch hill & time share 3.50 catt, welsh auction &falcons fire .......................................13.5 gl all:ok
target met first race off to the bank ,feet up and watch the rest of the races new bank £450:nana :nana se u all tommorrow