** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Young Pyo Hasselhoff

I started a thread about this a while back but I put it to the back and now I can't find it. Anyway, the basis behind this is a bit like Carl's Credit to cash system, except you instead pick an Asian Handicap Selection instead of an Overs/Under selection. PS - The system is named after the Spurs leftback Lee Young Pyo, who is asian in nationality, and given his performance against Man U last season, is quite the handicap ;) David Hasselhoff being a life-saver, well I'm sure you can see how it connects; Yes, I'm quite the lamer :lol Each Asians bet is for 100units and the saver for 10 units, though I will consider changing the saver stake in future.

Re: Young Pyo Hasselhoff Young Pyo (100pts): Celtic +0.5 @ 1.6 Betfair Hasselhoff (10pts): Celtic 0-1 Milan @ 8.4 Betfair +50pts :clap Young Pyo (100pts): Lille +0.5 @ 1.96 Betfair Hasselhoff (10pts): Lille 0-1 Manchester United @ 7 Betfair -40pts - F*cking Dutch Ref :@ Young Pyo (100pts): West Bromwich Albion -0.5 @ 1.67 Betfair Hasselhoff (10pts): West Bromwich Albion 0-0 Cardiff @ 13.5 Betfair +57pts :clap Young Pyo (100pts): Preston -0.5 @ 1.7 Hasselhoff (10pts): Preston 1-1 Norwich @ 7.8 +60pts :clap Young Pyo (100pts): Bayern +0.5 @ 1.9 Hasselhoff (10pts): Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern @ 8.2 -110pts :wall:wall This one makes the night almost useless! Young Pyo (100pts): Arsenal -0 @ 1.77 Hasselhoff (10pts): PSV 1-0 Arsenal @ 9 -20pts :sad Obvious already to me that Hasselhoff needs to get bigger when odds are single digits :lol

Re: Young Pyo Hasselhoff Following the good work of the Hoff last night I have decided to make him play a bigger part. From now on in I will endeavour to make the pre-commission return of the Hoff bet to cover fully the Stake of the Spurs leftback, up to a maximum stake of 15pts. Young Pyo (100pts): Porto +0.5 @ 1.86 Betfair Hasselhoff (15pts): Porto 0-1 Chelsea @ 7 Centrebet

Re: Young Pyo Hasselhoff

No offence mate but surely your "saver" should cover all of your Asian stake? in the case of Arsenal' date=' surely you should have had enough on the 1-0 to PSV to cover the main stake?[/quote'] Yeah, I should have. Same for the Lille v Manchester United game. By and large that's what I'm doing now :ok

Re: Young Pyo Hasselhoff Young Pyo (100pts): Watford -0 @1.90 Betfair Hasselhoff (13pts): Watford 0-1 Wigan @ 8.8 Betfair -13pts :( Young Pyo (100pts): Tottneham -0 @ 2.35 Betfair Hasselhoff (14pts): Everton 1-0 Tottenham @ 8.2 Betfair +121pts :nana Young Pyo (100pts): Porto +0.5 @ 1.86 Betfair Hasselhoff (15pts): Porto 0-1 Chelsea @ 7 Centrebet +71pts :clap Young Pyo (100pts): Liverpool +1 @ 1.74 Betfair Hasselhoff (14pts): Barcelona 2-0 Liverpool @ 8.2 Betfair +60pts :clap Doesn't really get much better than that :cow

Re: Young Pyo Hasselhoff Young Pyo (100pts): Colchester -0.5 @ 2.01 Betfair Hasselhoff (15pts): Colchester 1-1 Burnley @ 7.4 Betfair 1-1 scoreline is yet unmatched but it is first in queue. I got in trouble yesterday by taking Stras -1 early at 1.79 only for it to blow out a bit. However most firms have Colchester at well below evens so I figured the price is going down.