• 19:00 BetonBet European Leaderboard
    • 19:00 Dream Dortmund Satellite Freeroll Qualifier
    • 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 20:00 SO Paradise Best of British
    • 20:00 Titan PL MTT League
    • 20:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up Club
    • 21:30 SO Paradise Monday Night Takedown

Re: **Poker Monday 19th February** Also on Monday there is a $100 freeroll (probably no value in this one) and a $2.50 buy in with $250 added at pokerwize at 8.00pm The buy in one with probably have a small field in this one 30-40 people in it. The only problem with pokerwize it is a HUGE download that takes a while to download.The 3d graphics is great and it runs quite quickly and smooth.

Re: **Poker Monday 19th February** Gaf? I have voted for the Titan league, but have no money in the site. If the transfer from Neteller goes through in time, I´ll be there. If not next time. Am waiting on a transfer from 32 Red to go through first and I dont know how long it takes :unsure

Re: **Poker Monday 19th February** Ready to go...funded Titan {having managed to get the robbing BAS***DS at my bank to refund £35 charged for non payment of a direct debit when they already held my funds but, allegedly, put the funds into my account half an hour late!} Anyway...done now and ready for some tough battling tonight.