Poker satellites.com

Lying_Dutchman

Re: Poker satellites.com Hey u all, I want to thank u all for this really warm welcome.. That invites me to stay here for a real long time. I hope we'll meet eachother more often here and on other tourneys beside PS. And like we're used to say now at the tables: PL CHAAAARGGGEEEE!!! Ps. Scrump.. dont let u get urself becus of ya Downswing... I have one as well on Full Tilt. I f*cked my whole bankroll in only 5 weeks. I decided not to play there for a while now, because that's the only client, where i have that downswing. Maybe u should try to find a client as well, where u dont have that kind of swing and hit and win. In a while, when i feel better( because of all winnings on PS) I will go back to Full Tilt. There's no-one to blame for my downswing, than only me. after some bad beats on FT i didnt play no more.... NO, I got played!! I just have to refind my rythm, my way of play and my discipline. Just hang on mate, and u too will refind all of your needs, to get back on track. And for now.... I'm Gonna rest a bit, eat some, take a shower and at 20:30 GMT+1 I will start at the 25K tour at PS. Cu all 2nite at the tables

Re: Poker satellites.com Hey there tweety I sure will enjoy it. Especially now. I havent deposited any money there for a while( and still havent). Won again last wednesday... And have made 500 allready out of the 30. So it will take a while before i have consumed that. Will be getting more and more. But anywayzzzz, CU at the tables PL CHAAAARRRGGGEEE!!!