Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition

Masterplan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition The main problem is clearly the vast number of entries into the draw, including many who will not be playing etc etc. From the tipping competition on the Betfair sponsored daily...when they have the cup competition the first stage is a qualifying stage where the top 8 or 16 scorers go into the next round. So the draw then becomes much more easily managable and all the entries into the draw will be known players. So, for instance, the top 16 PL finishers in last weeks virgin would have qualified for the next round of the cup. So ensuring that all cup entries played the required game. Top marks go to elmcroft for taking this task on and managing to hold his temper...so far!

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition Hi Elm I finished 274th and while it wasn't a massive achievement :D , I did beat uberPL who I believed failed to register, yet he gets a bye. That's some giant killing :loon . Can I be reinstated in the next round or do I have to use the Court of Arbitration of Sport :rollin http://www.tas-cas.org/en/info/frminf.htm

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition Bloddy hell you're a lucky boy colu has said he cant play so its straight through to round 3 for you

Hi Elm I finished 274th and while it wasn't a massive achievement :D , I did beat uberPL who I believed failed to register, yet he gets a bye. That's some giant killing :loon . Can I be reinstated in the next round or do I have to use the Court of Arbitration of Sport :rollin http://www.tas-cas.org/en/info/frminf.htm

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition lol - this certainly makes you more patient!!! Had 2 all ins before me early when holding AQs - normally "just a freeroll" I would call without hesitation ..... but decided I couldn't risk it........ they turn over A7o and T5o - AQs woulda held up :wall :wall Even with good hands, having to concentrate on keeping the pot relatively small ........

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition

Am I correct in assuming that the 2nd round is based on tonight's Virgin freeroll? Otherwise, I have just pissed off my wife for nothing!!:nana
You dont have to be in your wifes bad books now m8 i'm out !! First good hand i was dealt - my QQ lost out to Elmcrofts AJ on the river Never mind - looks like the pubs calling now!!!!!!!:cheers Gl in the next round:ok

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition slight criticsm here elm on page 1 i was drawn against eltrev in round 2 i see hes not entered so know i am through do a muppet call have another beer go and watch top gear. have a look to see who ive got next round not done yet so go to read the thread and see that mr v who i thought was alreadsy knocked out has gone through on page 6 ok perhaps i should have read the entire thread before . perhaps gaf just spoils us by updating the 1st page which is how pl things seem to be done . just a thought for the future could you update the table on the 1st page gl to mrv and all left in