cheats

gazabroad

Not actually sure if this is in the right place but I´m sure if not it will be moved. Is it just me, or is anybody else fed up with the players on Paradise; 1) cheating 2) talking in I DONT KNOW WHAT language. Tonight in the safety net I won a hand ( and a lot of chips ) that I shouldn´t have. Purely because this prick Kuki 01 decided to tell all that he folded a 9 o after the flop. As an a came out and I was holding one I pushed allin. I took 2 people out and when questioning Kuki, his attitude was ....so what? Then proceeded to chat in whatever to other idiots on the table. To my mind this is cheating plain and simple Or am I wrong???

Re: cheats

It's cheating to me .... but it seems to go on everywhere and very few of the poker rooms are bothered.....
yes, it`s very annoying i had a chat once on bet365 with a guy from my country (chating in our language) and i was banned immediately :sad later i sent them an e-mail and they "allowed" me to chat again... with warning :lol

The thing is it's not cheating but it's not table etiquete.
I kind of agree. I think "cheating" is a pretty serious allegation, and personally I'd reserve it for when people are deliberately breaking the rules in order to gain an advantage. On the available evidence, it's not clear that's the case here. Doesn't mean it's right, though!

so what were they all discussing when things went wrong? seemed pretty heated to me... there again I could be wrong. There again if the chat was monitered and they stuck to the rules I wouldn´t have to ask.
i quite agree,,,especially pokersatellite,,that is awful and they really dont give a monkeys,i have to say to mini-me that they are all kids in a lollipop factory who have no idea how to behave

I remember that telling people what they have folded was discussed on PNL last year. The thing is it's not cheating but it's not table etiquete.
I think it is cheating. It is agaisnt the rules of every site, becuase it has an effect on the hand being played.

Re: cheats i played a 5$ sit an go last night on paradise 4 others on my table were talking foreign to each other ,i told them to talk in english,the result was everytime i raised they seemed to discuss whatever they had in their hands.i tried to contact customer support but it was so long winded that i was out before i had chance to get any help:wall

Re: cheats email 1 Thank you for your email. Your inquiry has been received by our Customer Support Team. A member of our highly trained support team will be in contact with you as soon as possible; please do not re-submit your inquiry. The typical response time is between 10 and 20 minutes, however, response times may vary slightly depending on the nature of your inquiry. Should you wish to provide further information regarding the email you have sent please do so by replying directly to this email and NOT by starting a new email. Replying directly to this email will ensure the fastest response. email 2 Hello David, Thank you for your email. Please provide us with the exact player Id of the players in question and we will review their chat log files and should we find foul or foreign language chat we will issue this player a warning regarding their table etiquette. Should these problems continue with this player, we will address the matter further, possibly suspending their chat ability on our site. Regards, Viktor Paradise Poker Support email 3 Hello, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. That player has now logged off our system, however, we will review the chat log files and should we find foul or harassing chat we will issue this player a warning regarding their table etiquette. Should these problems continue with this player, we will address the matter further, possibly suspending their chat ability on our site. Regards, Viktor Paradise Poker Support lightning response the game finished 10 mins before!

fullon poker used to chat ban the romanians for talking romanian but it was in there site rules to speak english. if its a multilingual site i dont think you can moan but would agree its bloody annoying
I disagree - where country specific sites are part of a larger network, and it is the networks rules that chat is English only, then it is not reasonable for users of a skin to talk Hungarian, even if they are in a Hungarian skin.....

Re: cheats TBH the chat is a side issue, (although it was pretty obvious I was the fly in their ointment) the real point I was trying to make was the fact that the hand was still in play. These idiots revealing the cards they have discarded to each other IS cheating, pure and simple. Why bother keeping our cards to ourselves? Might as well play with an open table and see each others cards from the start. Takes away the game side of things, but thats what they´re doing anyway. :@

Re: cheats i have played in tables where they talk in a different launguage it is frustrating especially as you know that one bets then the other reraises and you have a half decent hand and have to call then they reraise yet again and then they do you and take your money if you were to ban them from speaking they still cheat as such because i have seen some of them on there talking about msn so they could effectivly cheat and you cannot prove anything as they do this on a different instant messager. when you do ask them they just call you some sort of name and carry on its a never ending problem that just wont be stopped

totaly disagree with u gaf if its a hungarian skin then that would allow the use of hungarian. what i said was that if the site is specificaly english as in fullon paddypower and all skins on that network. but other sites offer foreign tables so u cant moan about the language on those
If it's on tables specifically for that language (as they do on Boss) then no problem ..... but surely people shouldn't be allowed to talk Hungarian on an English network table, just because they go through a Hungarian skin?

Re: cheats I was on a cash table tonight with 2 Hungarians chatting away - had the language translator on and was able to work out what they were saying!! :ok They were just having a wee hungarian chat, slagging off most of the players at the table and how easy it was to win - then both the stupid buggas went all in with pocket pairs and no other callers - bye bye one hungarian!!:lol TQM

gaf if its a hungarian skin it wont b in english so i miss ur point sorry i have been drinking might make sense tommorrow:beer :beer
The language of the skin doesn't matter - everyone from the network plays on the same tables and shares the same chat box - so players on the English Skin "Sporting Odds" would be in the same virtual location (the same poker tables) as those playing through the Hungarian Skin "Magyar Odds" - even though the interface is in Hungarian for the Hungarian Skins, they share the English Speaking Tables.....