Living The Dream freeroll

teaulc

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Living The Dream freeroll Unlucky, unlike a certain idiot :$ who overbet his Jacks against the chip leader with an ace on the board. Surely the fact that he called my pot sized bet on the flop and the turn should have told me something!!!:wall :wall :wall Annoyed with myself as was in the top 30 at the time!! C'est la vie.

Re: Living The Dream freeroll

Hand was even stronger after flop though' date=' [/quote'] But ALL the money was in pre flop ;) Sorry mate, being my usual unsympathetic self So far as I'm concerned, I dont care what order the cards come down, or which of his outs he hits - all that matters is the overall odds when the money went in, and you were 56.5% favourite - so yes, you will win about 14 out of 25, but will lose 11 out of 25 - it's near enough a coin flip ;)

Hand was even stronger after flop though, so it hurt more. I just hate runner, runner beats. Think I was more annoyed cos I'd just lost with JJ to KQ on Sky Poker. It's nearer 60-40, than 50-50 GAF but I hear you. :loon
I'd just got put in seat 4 when it happened very unlucky -if any consalation he's currently shortstacked on my table

I'd just got put in seat 4 when it happened very unlucky -if any consalation he's currently shortstacked on my table
Well i've busted out now this was the hand that crippled me - the same guy that sucked out on SpirieteDaz did it to me. My only regret is I maybe should have checked after flop to see if Barny would have invested more money. I reasoned as he'd already invested in the pot that he would be getting odds to call my all-in, as I assumed he'd hit some of the flop with his call - any thoughts ?? (btw i'm wadhead - and i think elwin15 is knobhead - but hey i'm not bitter!! :tongue2 ) PokerStars Game #8654990665: Tournament #41859411, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (300/600) - 2007/02/27 - 16:16:52 (ET) Table '41859411 48' 9-max Seat #4 is the button Seat 1: Barneyemc (42819 in chips) Seat 3: CRoach Steve (34673 in chips) Seat 4: wadhead (10236 in chips) Seat 5: cakejuice (12830 in chips) Seat 6: elwin15 (2500 in chips) Seat 7: ivabigun1 (11745 in chips) Seat 8: devil cod (4835 in chips) Seat 9: Alpinenut (10360 in chips) Barneyemc: posts the ante 50 CRoach Steve: posts the ante 50 wadhead: posts the ante 50 cakejuice: posts the ante 50 elwin15: posts the ante 50 ivabigun1: posts the ante 50 devil cod: posts the ante 50 Alpinenut: posts the ante 50 cakejuice: posts small blind 300 elwin15: posts big blind 600 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to wadhead [9h Td] ivabigun1: folds devil cod: folds Alpinenut: folds Barneyemc: calls 600 CRoach Steve: folds wadhead: calls 600 cakejuice: folds elwin15: checks *** FLOP *** [8s Qd Jd] elwin15: bets 1850 and is all-in Barneyemc: calls 1850 wadhead: raises 7736 to 9586 and is all-in Dynat is connected Barneyemc: folds *** TURN *** [8s Qd Jd] [8h] *** RIVER *** [8s Qd Jd 8h] [8d] *** SHOW DOWN *** elwin15: shows [5s Qs] (a full house, Eights full of Queens) wadhead: shows [9h Td] (a straight, Eight to Queen) elwin15 collected 8050 from pot *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 8050 | Rake 0 Board [8s Qd Jd 8h 8d] Seat 1: Barneyemc folded on the Flop Seat 3: CRoach Steve folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 4: wadhead (button) showed [9h Td] and lost with a straight, Eight to Queen Seat 5: cakejuice (small blind) folded before Flop Seat 6: elwin15 (big blind) showed [5s Qs] and won (8050) with a full house, Eights full of Queens Seat 7: ivabigun1 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 8: devil cod folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 9: Alpinenut folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Woo hoo' date=' ITM. $2.50 so far :)[/quote'] :ok Keep it going ... ..although IMO its worth taking the fractionally plays to accumulate chips as the payouts aren't worth anything until at least 5th, plus the winners prize is such a big,big opportunity. A 5-1 chance at $10k would definitely help towards your 2007 targets :loon

Well i've busted out now this was the hand that crippled me - the same guy that sucked out on SpirieteDaz did it to me.
Its quite clear Joe. Pokerstars just hate Chesterfield, and we have to go out of a tournament, runner runner. :sad Maybe Valiant's a programmer in his spare time :rollin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow!!! I might skip it then ..... given it's such a busy night of Poker.....
I thought 20 tables at a time was chicken feed to you GaF :tongue2 I must agree though, I've just played donked of my chips (deliberatly !!- although i did go out against Quad Tens when all-in looking for my Strait) in this there are so many games tonight - yet tomorrow looks a little bleak:(