Focus Game selection

GaF

In an attempt to get more variety and inspiration in the focus game choice, rather than just select the games that I play, I'm going to "ship out" the focus game selection to various people for a week at a time - first in this role will be Sam (Pocket Lady) who will select the focus games from tomorrow until next Wednesday :ok Cheers Sam :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Focus Game selection

I didn't know you'd voluntered for a week mate ;)
GaF, that's the worst excuse I've heard all day, and I've had 17 kids not hand in homework!! (Okay, second worst - "My goldfish's friend was feeling ill and I was worried about her" is hard to beat...)
You're next if you wish (Oh ****)
RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's over a minute since you posted that. I'm astounded that there aren't at least a dozen other offers by now!
Yup, cunning plans NEVER work the way you expect them to! Go on GaF... apart from anything else, if I pick the damn things, I might actually REMEMBER them... :wall :wall :wall

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Focus Game selection Teaulc will be choosing from Saturday 30th June to Friday 6th July :ok Gazza271 will be choosing from Saturday 7th July to Friday 13th July :ok Morlspin will be choosing from Saturday 14th July to Friday 20th July :ok

Teaulc will be choosing from Saturday 30th June to Friday 6th July :ok Gazza271 will be choosing from Saturday 7th June to Friday 13th July :ok Morlspin will be choosing from Saturday 14th July to Friday 20th July :ok
Thats a bit unfair on Gazza mate.:lol