Darts - UK Open South West Regionals

Re: Darts - UK Open South West Regionals 3 prices that stand out to me and i've had a couple of small e/w punts on. With the Master's of Darts taking place this week most of the big names are over there,so this seems to be a good chance to take some wildish prices. Thats Bates at 50/1(bet direct) purely because he seems to do well in this format and is a great floor player. Also Warriner-Little at 150/1(bet direct) rejuvenated over the last couple of weeks beating Van Gerwen,John Part and Wayne Mardle. Baxter at 20/1(bet direct) always the nearly man and with the big guns away has a great chance at getting his first tourny ,for a while, on the board. All Each Way. You requested a price on yourself at all Gaz?

Re: Darts - UK Open South West Regionals I'm with Gaz on 4 of his last 8. Was going to look for decent prices but it's an opportunity for one of those up there in the rankings to get themselves a title. 1pt ew J.Wade 12/1 Bet Direct James Wade is making a name for himself on the non-televised events such as this and with the big 5-6 missing he'll see this as an ideal chance to pick up a title. He didn't play too well in the World Championships but I think that's down to a bit of TV inexperience despite him making the matchplay final. These are the events he thrives in though and I expect a decent tilt at the title from 009 dart. 1pt ew M.McGowan 14/1 Bet Direct Mick McGowan's blasted onto the scene in fine style and made everyone aware of him if they weren't already with his excellent performance against Taylor in Purfleet. He's more than capable of averaging well over 100 which is a standard that will normall one of these events. He's won events on the PDC circuit before and despite having a tricky draw here I think he could take this title. 1pt ew C.Osbourne 16/1 Bet Direct Colin Osbourne is another who showed us his quality on the TV stage at the world championships. He's making serious strides in the PDC rankings and a tournament of this nature is definitely within his reach. He's got a tough 1st day draw but you're going to get that in PDC fields these days. If he plays the sort of darts he normally does on the floor then he'll be a definite contender. 1pt ew Kevin Painter 22/1 Bet Direct Kevin Painter had a confidence boosting victory in one of the JR events in Eastbourne last week. Despite it no longer being a ranking event, several top players showed up so for Painter to win that will be just the confidence boost he needs. He beat Wes Newton in the final and took Mason out 4-0 earlier in the tournament so he must be playing decent darts and if he continues the form here he's still very much good enough to land one of these events.