** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis, Week 6

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Week 6

Advise....do not touch Henin "I still feel pain in my right knee and I had to stay in bed because of gastroenteritis last week" said Henin. "I started training again during the Australian Open. I wanted to see how it was going. It was too long to wait for Dubai so when I had the chance of coming to Paris, I thought I have to get back into it." At least make sure you get your money back if she retires........
fcuk....why didn't I play Loit or at least play Loit to take one set? :wall

Re: Tennis, Week 6 "Look for the new ATP calendar to include eight Masters Series events: Indian Wells, Key Biscayne, Rome, Canada, Cincy, Paris, Madrid and China. (Hamburg and Monte Carlo get downgraded to economy class.) Players will be expected to play "eight of eight", though, realistically, six or seven will be the norm. The year-end Masters will be held in London" lol...looks like you got aced Quantum You got aced by Andy Roddick New episode out now:

Re: Tennis, Week 6 Tzipora Obziler vs Aiko Nakamura I don't know what Nakamuras problem was but she needed 3 set to beat an 15 year old local wild card ! Maybe she was underestimating her opponent or she just doesnt give much about this tournament. If the last is the case the odds on Obziler looks great but dont waste too much on this bet. Tzipora Obziler - 2.10 @ Paddy Power Medium stakes Vania King vs Nicole Pratt King looked great when trashing Kostanic and shoudl be too much for Pratt who had a tough match in her win vs Kirilenko where she managed to turn things around after being down a break 3rd set. I'm not optimistic that she will pull that kinda stuff again but she's tricky and thats why I keep the stakes low. Vania King - 1.58 @ Pinnacle Medium stakes

Re: Tennis, Week 6 yesterday , I made profit folowing some of yours punts but I lost the profit on soccer(friendlies), anyway thx for your precious advice , today I hope I'll stick only to tenis, goodluck to you all:). First I will take

Q) T. Obziler(8) A. Nakamura1-1
game ends in 3 sets because you say it's a balanced game and this should happen

Re: Tennis, Week 6 Romeeeeeeeeee decicion taken donald !!!! good shopping there, not like much but we decided that, to be written,to be done:clap :clap :clap as for Henin Hardenne, she played normally for at least two sets,i didnt realise any kind of "pain" or whatever,the opponent was kinda weak one, but i am confident that she is 100% fit ok,ok if she was not out of courts,then the price should be 1.12 hehehe, not 2.9, for this reason i took the price, which is already in my basket :nana :nana small stakes of course because women are women,you never know, but i trust the belgian bye bye Romeeeeeeee i am coming :ok

Re: Tennis, Week 6 price is rising for HH is now @3.4 :notworthy :notworthy , virtually i am lost since i backed her @2.9 hehehe, no problema, c'mon woman, do the jooobbb boys i have to admitt that i am old fashioned, i dont like women tennis,they are playing very very poorly and funny, is more easy for them to break than to hold their service LOL BUT since i backed her, i am involved too much, and my mind is dedicated there,hehehe

Re: Tennis, Week 6 Hi everybody. Do you think Muller can hold three services each set against Petrova in order to be within the [+6,5] handicap? Edit: I backed underdogs Muller, Bychkova and Safarova. Not sure about Dechy, though.

Re: Tennis, Week 6 Bolelli - Prpic 1,45 bolelli to win im going on this one with max stake it seems that bolelli is in a excellent shape, he beat this year simon,eschauer,burgsmuller...and these players are mutch better than an unknown croat prpic...i am from croatia and i must say that i have never heard for this one gl

Re: Tennis, Week 6 koubek-acasuso i watched this guy in zagreb( koubek) he impressed me,he lost unlucky from idiot called ljubo ;) played well,excellent return and serve on the other side,acasuso doesnt seems to be in a soo good shape:moon so my pick koubek 6/10 :hope

Re: Tennis, Week 6 I think that in Davis Cup home ground really plays a key role sometimes. That's why I think better back Koubek than Ancic. Gasquet to win vs Hanescu. Romanian player is tall and has good service, but not in form and has almost no chance against the French. On the other hand, Pavel showed some fighting spirit in the last matches and he seems on a good way back in tennis where we want him ;) However, Grosjean is a hard shell and it would be a huge surprise if Pavel will win. All in all, France is clear favourite here.

Re: Tennis, Week 6 Tomas Berdych - James Blake Blake just arrived to Czech Republic like yesterday with little time to prepare for this match on clay after playing on HC in AO and Delray Beach. Berdych has been out here practicing at clay for a while now and it's a must win match for him if they want to beat USA and progress. Tomas Berdych - 1.75 @ Pinnacle Medium-high stakes