Paradise/Sporting Odds Poker League - February

avongirl

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise/Sporting Odds Poker League - February

Thanks. Thought I had it, but cards didn't go my way when HU Well played DanDan. :clap
Thanks everyone for your praise, that was my first ever MTT win. As for cards not going your way, I was getting crap after crap and Ed was saying, you need to get more aggressive and every time I did you would call or re-raise. :lol Lost a stone in weight from all that.:loon Very good game.

actually played under my SPodds user ID by mistake tonight (*welchy28*):$ so my score tonight will have to go down as a different player.
I think I have you as this name for previous scores anyway. Got you in 24th with 3 scores?
same as above' date=' i played under my sporting odds name last night, is it a problem to add the scores together??[/quote'] No problem for me to do that, but obviously mine is not the official version. I think it would be advisable to contact Paradise and explain about the 2 names and make sure they marry the 2 scores together. It might happen automatically, but with you being just outside the top 20 you won't be showing on their version of the table on the site so we can't check. Welchy, might be as well to do the same, if you think you've used 2 names. It's perhaps surprising this hasn't happened more often as you can clearly play on either skin. I didn't have Paradise before so my name's the same whether I'm on SpOdds/Boss or SpOdds/Paradise, but I know a lot did have it. So maybe they do automatically tie the names up. :unsure

Re: Paradise/Sporting Odds Poker League - February Welchy and mcarthur - did you manage to sort out the username issue with Paradise? I'll run with the version showing all your scores as one person, but as you are both very close to the money I definitely think you should check to make sure Paradise do this so you don't miss out due to a technicality. Could you post on here when it's confirmed. :ok

Re: Paradise/Sporting Odds Poker League - February When Sporting first moved to Paradise I couldn't get in until i'd done the CID thing in the link. However after I'd done that I couldn't get into Paradise with my Paradise ID even if I took the CID thing out of the link. I emailed them and they kindly transferred my balance over and also the Paradise Points too. Just hope there's no problem when we go back to BOSS

Re: Paradise/Sporting Odds Poker League - February sitting nicely with 21 players left and get dealt AK only the bb calls with a reraise and he shows AJ bloody j on the turn and thats me gone :wall :wall :wall :wall why do i do stupid things like that? now all hope lies on tuesdays game:@ :@ gl all thats left in

:welcome Bennyboy! Elmcroft creeping up towards the top. Zimbra needs 10th and widgel 12th to make any improvements on their scores. Elm needs 11th and davey 3rd to overhaul the 299 score. Enjoy Goa Avon :ok :welcome bennyboy and I only have 4 scores counting so far so 20th will improve me :hope :hope :hope