** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Blunderbuss System.

Although this may seem a bit random at times, there is a definate system here. Start bank is 200 pts. Each bet is 1 pt on every horse listed to win. Bets will be placed on Betfair 2 minutes before the off. No bet will be placed if odds are less than 2.00. Jan 31st Southwell selections 13:30 FRANKSALOT DESERT LIGHT MULBERRY LAD CITY FOR CONQUEST MISS REDACTIVE HELLO DEAUVILLE 14:00 ALUCICA GINGER POP SATWA BARON

Re: The Blunderbuss System. Lingfield 13:40 ALL RUNNERS EXCEPT LIGHT FANDANGO 14:40 PRINCE DAYJUR WHEELAVIT TYRONE SAM SENESCHAL ANOTHER GENEPI Wolverhampton 13:50 FINAL ESTEEM WAHOO SAM CLIMATE 14:50 PRINCE OF GOLD APEX AVENTURA FOLLOWING FLOW LOUISIADE SPY GUN Results to be updated tonight.

Re: The Blunderbuss System. Updated results... 3rd Feb - 13:45 Lingfield LINDAS COLIN Won @ 2.78 6th Feb - 13:40 Lingfield NEWS OF THE DAY Won @ 4.00 6th Feb - 14:40 Lingfield SENESCHAL Won @ 24.00 6th Feb - 13:50 Wolverhampton CLIMATE Won @ 5.60 6th Feb - 14:50 Wolverhampton LOUISIADE Won @ 3.80 Since last update Wins = 35.18 pts Losses = 34.00 pts Start Bank 200.00 Current Bank 194.36

Re: The Blunderbuss System.

Todays scattershot... Southwell 14:40 CAPITAL LASS GO MO MISTER INCREDIBLE ROCKY REPPIN SPY GUN TAMATAVE TRIBUTE VOLATICUS VANCOUVER GOLD 15:10 BERNASCONI
MISTER INCREDIBLE Won @ 25.00 BERNASCONI odds likely to be less than 2.00 so no bet Wins = 24.00 pts Losses = 8.00 pts Start Bank 200.00 Current Bank 210.36

Re: The Blunderbuss System. Good news and bad news. Good news is today ITS RUMORED won @ 31.20 so thread is in profit.:ok Bad news is that I usually use auto-betfair to place the bets and the Betfair site was down all morning. I was also called away to a job. I was unable to collect all of the odds to needed to update the thread results accurately and I can see this being a problem in the future with having to get a snapshot of all the odds 1 minute before the off. Unfortunately this means it's impractical for me to continue with this.:(